Sweden doesn't deserve to be celebrated on its national day

Finally the leftists and Sup Forums have found something they can agree on.

A Swedish arts journalist says that Sweden doesn't deserve to be celebrated on June 6th, the Swedish national day, on the government TV channel SVT. She further accuses a co-host of the show of libel as the individual asks her if it's time to pick up the Swedish flag, since that implies she would own such a flag.

"We live in Europe. Look at the European 1900s, what nationalism has done and what has followed in the tracks of nationalism. Nationalism is a dangerous [racial] purity ideology which should be eradicated", she says.

"Everyone is a nationalist. All political leaders stand in front of Swedish flags. It's an unbelievable lie that it's not allowed to be a nationalist in this country. This country is super nationalist. Unfortunately.", she explains.

So now you know, Sup Forums. The problem in Sweden isn't that the Swedish population is replaced with immigration from the middle east. The problem isn't that honor killings, car burnings, hand grenade attacks and organized crime have become a part of our everyday life. The problem isn't that you can get fired from your job for simply claiming that there are problems resulting from immigration. The problem is that Sweden is just too damn nationalist.

friatider.se/dns-kulturjournalist-sverige-f-rtj-nar-inte-att-firas-den-6-juni

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/80-rig-kvinna-v-ldtagen
friatider.se/zara-larsson-polisanm-ler-nordisk-ungdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Switzerland#Nationality
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
sv.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristina_Lindquist
nationaldagen.se/start/nationaldagen/valkomna-alla-vi/
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This

You've made your cuckshed, now you sleep in it.

In other news, an 80 year old woman in Vara just had her home broken into while she was sleeping. The perpetrator then raped her in her own bed. Must have been a right-wing extremist.

friatider.se/80-rig-kvinna-v-ldtagen

Deport her

Brother, WHY?
This is not the same country that once ruled over northern europe.

Hahaha nice
You swedenkeks hahaha
Gas yourself please
Well done

how fucking sexually frustrated can you get to rape 80 year old. holy fucking shit.

If I had a sexual emergency and all I could find was an 80 year old I would be pissed, imagine how the poor boy felt. He should sue the government. Every Swedish person of color should be provided with a healthy good looking child preferably of caucasian descent so this doesn't happen again.

Sounds like a Jew. What a strange coincidence

Our fathers and grandfathers gave most of it away. We had a chance to keep some of it but were too damaged to stop the tide. I think most of us not killed in the coming firestorm will retreat to the forests and mountains of old. Time will tell what happens next.

She was probably a racist Nazi sympathizer

What sweden do to deserve all this?

They loved their women - not realising that women don't want to be loved: they want to be dominated. So now their women bring in new dominators.

It would be funny to say that Sweden doesn't deserve it's national day because it's too tolerant of foreigners.

CO OPT AND DISRUPT
GOGOGO SWEDE ANONS

>its women, goy

Cuck: To see that which you covet most degraded and debased while you watch in humiliation and your only reaction? Get a rock hard erection.

Looking at the state of the country, their are a lot of fully erect Swedes right now.

friatider.se/zara-larsson-polisanm-ler-nordisk-ungdom

haha

this triggers the Swede.

I don't agree that the Swedish don't deserve to celebrate Sweden, I love Sweden I just hate what it's become. I'm sure you'll turn it around one day.

shes right. nationalism is inherently tied with ideas of racial supremacy which has been proven not to work

Women are a weapon they aren't the hand wielding it.

POL BTFO

>China
>Korea
>Japan

What do they all have in common - racial supremacy, low IQ's, high crime. How do we spread this information to /pol we know they hate facts. Surely this WILL shut them down goyim. I mean CheckBro.

will somebody just nuke sweden and end their misery already

Demoralized country full of useful idiots.

what a bunch of nonsense. what nationalism that exists in these countries is intensely racial, and only lead to terrible losses in world war 2.

>what a bunch of nonsense. what nationalism that exists in these countries is intensely racial, and only lead to terrible losses in world war 2.

Right, just look at their economies. Not only are they racists, they are poor, stupid and live in wrecked economies from WW2.

Ask one of these weebs to name just ONE safe street in any of those countries and they will log off. Trust me.

I and U are easily the smartest people here friend.

What are you going to do with it Sven? Fight or run?

We need to remind /pol that racially diverse countries like South Africa should be held up as the pinnacle of society.

South Africa =

worlds biggest economy
multiple sun landings
gold
people without aids

All that shit. Let's spread the truth user.

>poster Oslobilde.

seriost, Oslo er snart tapt. Det er bare vestkanten igjen.

Who cares what this hag says, keep waving the golden cross boys

your tax money at work

She looks like a mixed race piece of shit. She should be eradicated.

Hur som helst en fin bild!

As a Dane, I agree.

I can't wait to see what will happen in the north. Scandinavians have a high bullshit tolerance butt a very short fuse. It won't be long before something enrages everyone and a nordic war is started.

wealth comes from years of peace, which came in spite of racial hatreds, not because of them.
you cant really compare ancient established civilizations to newly developing regions.

>wealth comes from years of peace, which came in spite of racial hatreds, not because of them.

Ok, well name the top multi-ethnic nations that are rich. I'll stop joking if you want to actually play. You're probably new to this site and have made the tragic assumption we're all inbred morons. So go ahead. Let's debate it for real.

Name the top 5 multi-ethnic societies that are NOT racists, and rich.... I've got all day.

singapore switzerland usa netherlands sweden

Lets retake Kalmar, and go full out war with the rest of scandinavia!

>USA?

We were the worlds richest nation by 1940 when we were about 80% white and lynching blacks....

>Switzerland

99% white. And possibly the most nationalist nation in Europe outside of Austria -- did you really think about this?

>Sweden

Rape capital of the world. Literally.

>Singapore

Possibly the ONLY one here that is of substance. But the fact is they are a poor country, and their form of government makes Nazis blush. You realize this is one of the last countries to actually beat people with a cane right?

>We were the worlds richest nation by 1940
usa didnt decline, simply the rest of the world caught up
>99% white. And possibly the most nationalist nation in Europe
not at all, it is comprised of a few very distinct and different national heritages, there is no such thing as the "white" nation
>Rape capital of the world
sweden defines rape in very different terms from the rest of the world, this is where your confusion comes from.
>You realize this is one of the last countries to actually beat people with a cane right?
there is nothing to suggest authoritarianism doesnt work

>usa didnt decline, simply the rest of the world caught up

Are you high we went from a creditor nation to a debtor.......

>not at all, it is comprised of a few very distinct and different national heritages, there is no such thing as the "white" nation

Alright, well then we'll call it a pure European nation - does that work for you? Tell me why is it they won't join the EU - like I said I got all day.

>sweden defines rape in very different terms from the rest of the world, this is where your confusion comes from.

OH RIGHT. Duhhh, just like the terror attacks, they aren't attacks they are just emergency releases of anger.

I know what you mean, let's not play dumb.

>there is nothing to suggest authoritarianism doesnt work

So then what did you have against the big asian 3? Korea - authoritarian, Japan - authoritarian/democracy, China - just straight authoritarian.

All 3 are rich, have the highest iq's, tighest family bonds, and are homogenous.. (Well china is debatable, but their policy is not. They directly flood parts of the nation with Han)

>>USA?
>We were the worlds richest nation by 1940 when we were about 80% white and lynching blacks....
80% should constitute a multi-ethnic society since it's significantly less than any country in europe
>>Switzerland
>99% white
I know you're American and all, but please get your head out of your ass. Switzerland has one of the highest levels of foreigners in Europe. You will see more black people in Switzerland than any other country in Europe, possibly with the exception of France.
>>Sweden
>Rape capital of the world. Literally.
Even assuming that this description is even remotely true, you asked about rich countries. Sweden is one of the richest countries in the world per capita.
>>Singapore
>But the fact is they are a poor country
What the fuck are you on about? They're not poor at all.

fuck im really starting to feel bad swedes who actually care about their nation,

Audible kek

>Alright, well then we'll call it a pure European nation - does that work for you? Tell me why is it they won't join the EU - like I said I got all day.
Fuck the retard you are replying to but Switzerland is not 99% white. It's a whore of a country that those with money fuck off to to be around those with money. They've taken in North African sex tourists as well. I mean, I like Switzerland and admire their form of democracy, but they aren't an ethno state.

>Switzerland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Switzerland#Nationality

Ohh shit they do have a bunch of foreigners, most of which from far away countries like France, Germany, North America.

How far is it to walk from the German border to Switzerland do you think ?

>Even assuming that this description is even remotely true, you asked about rich countries. Sweden is one of the richest countries in the world per capita.

And yet what are their projections for the future? Are you aware of that?

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

But I'm sure the UN is just a racist ultra-right-wing organization. Yeah sure they will be broke, and in bad health -- but at least they'll have all that yummy somalian cuisine.

And they are only rich compared to countries like yours no offense. I make almost 3x as much as the average swede and I'm a dishwasher. lol

>Singapore

I'll give you singapore, but I would still dispute they are a nobody, and poor vs the modern world. (USA, UK,)

>Are you high we went from a creditor nation to a debtor.......
you are moving into the new world economy, its a good thing
>Alright, well then we'll call it a pure European nation
its a meaningless grouping, the fact they are wealthy despite being multi ethnic should tell you how things work.
>I know what you mean, let's not play dumb.
it seems like you might not, sweden considers a lot of things as "rape" that other countries would not, of course there will be higher incidence. If anything it shows that they care more about womens safety than anyone else.
>So then what did you have against the big asian 3?
only as i said their racial nationalist hatreds have gotten them into trouble and should be done away with.

A world authority with the EU as a base is the solution to the worlds problems

sv.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristina_Lindquist

It says she's an anti white racist lol

It's always a woman.

The Jews are low-hanging fruit at this point. All of the cancer we're facing is a result of women entering the political arena, all these childless spinsters, bull dykes, and roasties, who have no skin in the game, and want to sit around using other people's money to mommy everybody.

Women are only as strong and based as the men around them are. When they're not tethered down to family life, they inevitably drift in the direction of the spinster cited by OP.

That's not nationalism that's patriotism you fucking idiot. Of course they couldn't ever understand the difference

Islamism is a form of right-wing extremism, user.

>what nationalism has done

I cannot wait until you idiots experience what niggers do

>you are moving into the new world economy, its a good thing

So someone that has 200k in debt and a 35k a year job is just joining the new economy. Pass that joint bro I ain't high enough.

>its a meaningless grouping, the fact they are wealthy despite being multi ethnic should tell you how things work.

I think you're confusing ethnicity with nationality - two very distinct things. Like I said how far is the walk from Germany to switzerland which is their biggest migrant group?

>it seems like you might not, sweden considers a lot of things as "rape" that other countries would not, of course there will be higher incidence. If anything it shows that they care more about womens safety than anyone else.

Did you ignore the UN report about them devolving into a 3rd world? Of course you did.

>only as i said their racial nationalist hatreds have gotten them into trouble and should be done away with.

So 1/3 of the worlds population has got it wrong? Are you aware of the manufacturing, financial and technological prowess of those countries........................

>A world authority with the EU as a base is the solution to the worlds problems

Are you trolling me right now? A world authority. LOL

And how the fuck would that fix anything... Have you ever lived in a nation where the majority has been turned into a minority ?

Just look at the US cities: Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit, Bridgeport, Indianapolis... I can go on, and on. Want to guess what all those places have in common besides massive amounts of murders?

I wonder if she would say the same thing about celebrating Ramadan..?
>Really makes one thinker with his stinker.

Out national day is a recent creation of our goverment, why even celebrate it?

>nationaldagen.se/start/nationaldagen/valkomna-alla-vi/
We can't let Mohammed go alone on tuesday! Who's going to take of his sexual emergencies?

>And yet what are their projections for the future? Are you aware of that?
>In 2010 Sweden had the 15th place in the HDI rankings but according to UN forecasts, Sweden will be #25 in 2015, and in 2030 on the 45th place.
That would have been a great argument. Except that's not what happened. Sweden had a higher HDI ranking in 2015 than 2010.
>I make almost 3x as much as the average swede and I'm a dishwasher.
What are you trying to argue? You obviously have a lower standard of living than the average Swede if you work as a dishwasher. That's how the redistribution of wealth works, regardless of whether you like it or not. Poor people are those who benefit the most from the public health care, welfare, university education etc.

>So someone that has 200k in debt and a 35k a year job is just joining the new economy
some people just cant compete, thats their own problem to work out.
> Like I said how far is the walk from Germany to switzerland which is their biggest migrant group?
german is a different ethnicity from french or italian, but they can all get along fine together under the same roof
>So 1/3 of the worlds population has got it wrong?
having more people does not make you more right, nationalism and racial hatred is an outdated mindset that will naturally die out around the world
>And how the fuck would that fix anything
instead of pointless tribal squabbles that will waste billions of lives we can live in peace and accomplish great wonders.

You can't understand orcs. Don't make the mistake of thinking of them as humans.

Communism. Communism in all its forms makes the lie sacrosanct and destroys society.

You haven't even noticed I've directed you so far away from your original argument you've completely derailed.

>german is a different ethnicity from french or italian, but they can all get along fine together under the same roof

You don't say! You're telling me that people that are genetically similar get along better. Get this man a noble prize.

Is that why Africa is such a fucking mess? It's the least homogenous continent on earth. Also the most violent.

>instead of pointless tribal squabbles that will waste billions of lives we can live in peace and accomplish great wonders.

Oh right, *passes the joint*. Yeah, because nobody has ever tried that before.

Who do you think did a better world government - the USSR, Nazi German, or Imperial Japan -- which one would you want to live under -- don't get me wrong all 3 are great choices.

sweden just ruins your day

jewish nationalism and any non white nationalisms are still okay though, right?

I mean in Sweden.
does she know Communism killed far more people? understand private central banking?

the kalergi plan?

what about swedish media - jew controlled truly too or no?

>That would have been a great argument. Except that's not what happened. Sweden had a higher HDI ranking in 2015 than 2010.

Wew, better sneak in another million immigrants Hans.

By the way someone is posting there is terrorism in Sweden post a video real quick of your local 100% white neighborhood to show people how peaceful it is. Make sure to use the bitcoin account we gave you that way we know we're paying the right person.

>That's how the redistribution of wealth works, regardless of whether you like it or not. Poor people are those who benefit the most from the public health care, welfare, university education etc.

And this is why I say you guys are so poor, you have all that welfare. Why would rich people need welfare you dolt? Also let's not forget you require my wealth and my families blood to protect you, your immigrants, and your welfare.

I say I'm a dishwasher to be funny. Because in reality that's what I put on my tax form. I also work as a commodity trader, but whatever. Been to Sweden. Malmo is like going to fucking Baghdad.

She doesn't even look swedish. Probably has some shitskin admixture thats why she hates her own country

Who could be behind this woman?

Gypsies probably

>She further accuses a co-host of the show of libel as the individual asks her if it's time to pick up the Swedish flag, since that implies she would own such a flag.
what the fuck

It's Ramadam, Swedes can't celebrate during their Holy time, it's haram.

>You haven't even noticed I've directed you so far away from your original argument you've completely derailed.
ive noticed you throwing out a billion barely related reddit tier memes im hoping to correct you on
>You're telling me that people that are genetically similar get along better
not at all, a german is not the same as a frenchman or an italian, they are very different and yet can still work together under the same country. nationalism is just not needed.

>Who do you think did a better world government - the USSR, Nazi German, or Imperial Japan -- which one would you want to live under

nazi germany and imperial japan were completely against world government, and actually had a coherent way of thinking to back it up unlike modern nationalists, the problem is that it kills huge numbers of people and angers everyone else in the world too much, it just doesnt work. nationalism has been tried and fails.

Dumb woman thinks our leader's shallow displays are akin to actual nationalism.

So now you're just sprouting out random bullshit to hide the fact that you're retarded and everything you say is completely incorrect? Are you drunk right now?

>ive noticed you throwing out a billion barely related reddit tier memes im hoping to correct you on

>Starts of saying that multi-ethnic societies are the best. Proceeds to name 1. LOL

>not at all, a german is not the same as a frenchman or an italian, they are very different and yet can still work together under the same country. nationalism is just not needed.

NOT AT ALL HE SAYS. Get it straight.. LOL Dude. Just stop. You're fucking killing me. Tell me what are the safest countries in the world, and then we'll discuss their demographics. Don't ignore this point.

>nazi germany and imperial japan were completely against world government, and actually had a coherent way of thinking to back it up unlike modern nationalists, the problem is that it kills huge numbers of people and angers everyone else in the world too much, it just doesnt work. nationalism has been tried and fails.

Countries that want to take over the world and create a world government.... But they are not trying to make a world government.... Yeah ok user *hits crack pipe*. Making some really good points here.

>So now you're just sprouting out random bullshit to hide the fact that you're retarded and everything you say is completely incorrect? Are you drunk right now?

I don't drink. I know that's hard to believe especially since like 70% of Europe is fall-over drunks with nothing in life to live for but their football team and alcohol. I drink maybe 1-3 times a year.

this

you will want to read:

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

To be frank, Achmed, the burger does have a point.

Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776

>Starts of saying that multi-ethnic societies are the best. Proceeds to name 1. LOL
actually, ive named 5 as you asked and successfully defended them against your torrent of memes
>Tell me what are the safest countries in the world
countries like switzerland and singapore have the lowest crime rates in the world.
>Countries that want to take over the world and create a world government
they were very explicit on this, in fact it was basically their whole motivation, they wanted separate people under separate governments without being influenced by foreigners. this is where autarky comes in followed by mass murder and death, its just not the way to go.

Thats cute

This is what happens when a country hasn't been in a war for a while. You need war to keep your country nationalistic.

>actually, ive named 5 as you asked and successfully defended them against your torrent of memes

Singapore was the only solid one. I will give you that but not the others. Claiming a German in Switzerland is somehow proof of your point is just embarrassing. That's like me saying that California having an influx of Americans from another state is proof that multi-culturalism works. Do you realize how fucking dumb that sounds. Germany, and Switzerland are literally next door nieghbors.

>countries like switzerland and singapore have the lowest crime rates in the world.

That's true I will not deny that point. But will you admit the most homogenous nations are the most peaceful, and least violent -- this is a point of fact. An observation - not my opinion.

>they were very explicit on this, in fact it was basically their whole motivation, they wanted separate people under separate governments without being influenced by foreigners. this is where autarky comes in followed by mass murder and death, its just not the way to go.

I can literally hear you gurgling as your desperation reaches the level of you wanting to drown in your argument rather then admit your wrong.

They did NOT want to separate the world, they wanted to join it under ONE flag. THEIR FLAG. The only reason they had allies was so they could control how many countries could attack them. That is not disputable. Ask someone in the Ukraine if that's how they felt, or someone in Poland, or in the case of Japan - Korea.

Just admit your wrong or don't post. Either way. We've had a nice back, and forth. Thanks for replying.

>That's like me saying that California having an influx of Americans from another state is proof that multi-culturalism works
america is indeed made up of many different ethnicities and people from many different cultural backgrounds
>Germany, and Switzerland are literally next door nieghbors.
so lets meet halfway, and agree that countries can dissolve their borders and merge with all their neighbors.
>They did NOT want to separate the world, they wanted to join it under ONE flag. THEIR FLAG.
im really sorry your history teachers failed you so badly, its essentially their central belief that different peoples should be under different states.

Pr*testant snow-niggers.

>america is indeed made up of many different ethnicities and people from many different cultural backgrounds

3/4 of all white Americans are German, and/or Irish.............

Don't even bother addressing the real point I meant.

>so lets meet halfway, and agree that countries can dissolve their borders and merge with all their neighbors.

If they are genetically similar yes, but even then I wouldn't recommend it. Look at Africa, and South America. Where probably 50% of the worlds crime happens. Mexico alone has more murders than the US and is 1/3 of our size. One of the most mixed countries in the world and has both a caste system in place and easily one of the most racist countries. Just saying. I've been there many times.

Walk outside all brown people, turn on the TV all white people. That's mexico in a nutshell.

>im really sorry your history teachers failed you so badly, its essentially their central belief that different peoples should be under different states.

You honestly believe that? So if I ask someone from the Ukraine if Russia wanted them to speak Ukrainian NOT russian and to practice their culture -- what do you think the response would be ?

How bout Poland with Germany?

Or Japan with Korea...... Seriously. Come on.

Make fun of my country all you want. We're the world power. And the education system only looks bad because 1/3 of our students come from homes where English isn't the primary language, and do I need to bring up the ghetto blacks.....

And yet another point that multiculturalism fucks a society.

I grew up in Arizona, and I remember in elementary school they thought I was a genius. But as an adult I realize I'm not, was not, nor never will be. It only seems like that back then because 80% of the kids I went to school with had a very basic knowledge of English language.

Probably just a raggare.