COVFEFE DEBUNKED

COVFEFE = "I WILL STAND UP" IN ARABIC

TRUMP KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS SAYING

Funnily enough all the people shilling for mudslimes couldn't figure out that he was speaking in their language.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jared-kushner-donald-trump-lied-base-stupid-voters-supporters-president-son-in-law-white-house-a7764791.html
americanalttimes.com/single-post/2017/06/01/This-Is-What-Covfefe-Means
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ek7qw/cov_fefe/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/meme-wars-continue-don-trump-jr-throws-salt-hillarys-attempt-humor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe you autistic morons.

>Despite the constant negative press covfefe

co-no mistake since the keys are far apart
v- is next to f so it he probably typed them together
efe- he typed fast an misspelled he word he was looking for

The word is coffee.
>Despite the constant negative press, coffee

So he was trying to say that despite the negative things he's chilling drinking a cup of coffee.

Trump is a cunning moron that can't read fast AND it's up to you autistic zombies to see his gaffes as genius.
>Hey I made another blunder what will I tell the world?!
>World it's up to you to find genius in my moronic manure!
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jared-kushner-donald-trump-lied-base-stupid-voters-supporters-president-son-in-law-white-house-a7764791.html

>flag
>Into the trash it goes

he's clearly playing 7th dimension chess from an alternate reality
calm down my romani friend

A person who trusts online translation tools deserves to be exactly as stupid as he is.

Despite the constant negative press peepee

Well of course the left is projecting and assumed trump could never learn another language let alone show the desire to learn a middle eastern one. Once again they're retarded

>Gypsy cant into 1488D chess
Why am i not surprised?

>t. Shareblue cuck asshurt about being BTFO for the 314037863014630978th time this year

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What was the tweet before that one?

haha how can kerplunkf ever recover

>7th dimension chess
I only see your 7th dimension autism

>it's real

wow

Give me your tears gypsy

He was probably trying to write conversation, got it wrong, tried to click the auto-correct and submitted instead. You are looking too much into it.

there are no people who believe that he was trying to speak Arabic or that covfefe is a way to write sawfa fa-qif which it says in Arabic and would mean "will / then-you stop (command)"
I just mean in general all the people who blindly trust translation tools not as a meme.

Your butthurt is delicious

this entire incident is just a silly mistake. There's no 38DD chess or political shit involved. Why can't we all just bond over a nice hot cuppa covfefe?

Yes brother, inshallah. We shall rise soon!

fuck off gypsy your cousin washed my windshield this morning

Bad day, my gypo brother?

funny how they laughed at spicer. when the media is fucking stupid for not doing their research. good play trump good play. article is here: americanalttimes.com/single-post/2017/06/01/This-Is-What-Covfefe-Means

I dont think there is a v in arabic.

mars in pizda ma-tii de cacat la scoala

>in arabic
>supporting the rich saudi's puppet

I will Stand Up in arabic is sawf 'aqaf you dumb fucks.

Donald Drumpf
YES

>1488D
trump is jewish shill. idk what does he have to do with 1488, maybe 6 gorrilion D chess

He wanted to say
" Despite the constant negative press coverage "
and then he decided to not post that but the retard hands are too small and typed without knowing f-e-f-e and touched tweet

Go vote for navalniy you sosach-reading cuck

>coffee
>Despite all the negative press, coffee

Are you retarded?

>Despite the constant negative press, coffee

This is the furthest possible explanation if you have read or even heard Trump speak before, it reads more like something a woman would type

If this is the case, why did he delete the tweet?

Иди y apaбoв хyй пococи, кyкoлд eбaный

na he was trying to type confete. Probably typing from his phone.

>v
>arabic

>autism: the post
it's coverage

it's cov fe'fe
heres the article: americanalttimes.com/single-post/2017/06/01/This-Is-What-Covfefe-Means

Is that a second sun rising or am I seeing your assblast from my comfy siberian bunker?

he wanted to write "coverage"
how can no one fucking get that?

Who give a shit what he means. He still a president who twitters like a 13 year old girl at 3 in the morning.

german faggot

it interprets your latin as "سوف فقف" which sounds like "suf faqaf" which doesn't sound like covfefe

Center of Cultural Marxism

sawf 'aqaf

>arabic
after trump touched the orb, he was never the same
probably had some mkultra brain swapping shit in there

its cov fe'fe

is trump a multidimensional genius? he appears to be a linguistic phenomenon given he has learned arabic is like 2 days and is already bantering in it. could be actually be a time traveller from the future, playing 21st century human on easy mode? i can't think of another person who has recovered a lost fortune this many times and is STILL reaching new peaks.

first world president, donald trump? watch it happen.

he probably learned it from Dina Powell who is Egyptian.

kek, they swapped bodies with consciousness...
Brilliant

4D chess

Holy fuck, Trump has officiallly assraped the media yet again.

but then I get

سوف فقف
sawf faqaf

>COVFEFE = "I WILL STAND UP" IN ARABIC
no
not even close
and doesn't mean anything in arabic
and no arabic accent has letter v
classic /po/ 56 average iq board talking shit day and night

He doesn't know Arabic, he barely reads in English and based on the mistakes he made before it's clear that he posts whenever he likes without supervision or someone to oversee those tweets.
So it's most probably one of his usual gaffes.

So what is "I will stand up" in Arabic?

>inb4 "covfefe"

Intardesting

ya but if you put cov fe'fe google translates it has i will stand up.

/po/ btfo

you also don't use "sawfa" and "fa-" together. The reason it comes up as faqif is because they put an apostrophe in fe'fe which makes it think ' is a q, since a lot of Arabic speakers don't pronounce the q when speaking colloquially. like qalqaan قلقان sounds like 'al'aan.

sawf(a) aqif
سوف أقف

>faqaf

So... Trump is a muslim now?

>The reason it comes up as faqif is because they put an apostrophe in fe'fe which makes it think ' is a q, since a lot of Arabic speakers don't pronounce the q when speaking colloquially

that's how google translates it man

>he wanted to write "coverage"
this desu
however how he's rolled the reaction has been priceless

no it's not

>he doesn't know the true meaning of covfefe

where is the rest of tweet tho?

libtards still don't get it. trump trolls you and will always troll you

if a Sup Forumsack married an equatorial guinea woman
their kid would be google translate
that's how low iq and inaccurate it is
especially in arabic since it's a structural root language

fake and guy
the arabic gibberish is actually 'sawq fadkh' or something like that

this the_donald bullshit

sage
sage
sage

you appear to be trying too hard.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/meme-wars-continue-don-trump-jr-throws-salt-hillarys-attempt-humor

your own argument undercuts itself, stupid.

you are so fucking autistic with the rest of the board
this guy was trying to make a joke and no one got it because everyone has fucking aspergers holy shit

you're fake bullshit. cuck larper garbage.

"cov" comes up in google as "swf" because it has learned that people will use "c" for an "s" sound, "o" for an "o/u/w" sound, and "v" for an "f" sound. it's not in any way an accurate way to write the word "sawfa."
"fe'fe" comes up as "fa-qif" because you added a ' which it reads as q, since Arabic speakers often pronounce q as ' (a glottal stop). I can't force myself to believe that anyone actually buys the "I will stand up" explanation that you are memeing.

The arabic word is "sawf akif".

It only works for the first word if the "c" in covfefe is pronounced as an "s". And even in that case, it's still "sav" or "sawv" (no f)

For the second word. In arabic the "f" and the "k" look extremely similar (ف
/ق). So that might justify the misconception.

But if you put all those assumptions and invalid things together, the thing is basically 70% wrong.

This is a stretch nigga. He was obviously typing "coverage" but fucked it up and accidentally submitted the tweet before he was finished writing it

Fags.

the media is stupid

the ق comes from them putting in an apostrophe ' in fe'fe. because when speaking Arabic you drop the ق as in wa''if instead of waqqif for "stop"

look at this shit you stupid nigger
stop spreading the_donald cancer onto this board
sage

>sawf faqaf
>so fuck off

THE MESSAGE HAS BEEN DECIPHERED!!!

isn't this all shemanigan just auto-correct that fucked up ?

What is this alien script?

Trump was trying to warn us of an alien invasion! They're here!

fuck you garbage. do you really think donald trump is a arabic linguist. you fucking think to hard.

So Trump is like those who post "I'm Kawaii"
Araboo

Honestly I believe it's a 4d chess thing. I really don't like buying into the 4d chess, but even I can see this one. He can get away with anything because the news will flood their headlines with the dumbest shit. Two scoops of ice cream was reported on for like a week. If every single liberal news source in the country was going to write a report on every time I twitched my fingers, I'd intentionally mispell a word so they can go bat shit over that, while I get work done. Imagine what Trump is sliding under the table while the media is losing their mind over covfefe.

CHAOS
ONLY
VIRTUE
FUCK
EASTER
FUCK
EASTER

RECLAIM YOUR PAGAN HERITAGE WHITE DEVIL RECLAIM IT NAOWS OR FALL FOREVER

SPREAD YOUR WINGS LUCIFER OH MORNING STAR HOW I LOVE THEE

I WOULD DIE FOR THEE

YOU ARE A KING AND I AM YOUR PEACH

TAKE THE PRIZE THAT IS DESERVING OF YOU GREAT KING

YOU ARE THE LIGHT AND I AM THE SHADOW YOU SHINE INTO

TAKE ALL OF ME SENPAI AND NOTICE ME

That's only in slang and, in most cases, Lebanese arabic. But google translate along with the rest of the world only take into consideration the fosha/formal dialect of arabic

no, you're just a reddit shill
the worst kind of shill
now fuck off

sage
sage
sage

it's not only in Lebanese, and google does adapt a lot to dialects / 3amiyyeh

this, top kek. he is honestly pretty fucking smart

hi sharia blue proxyfag

so does it make any sense?

sawf(a) aqif = "so, fuck off"

? :)

fuck no. not even close.

yeah except the q here is not a q, it's a letter only Semites can pronounce

whoa man the real turks have that sound too.

You all dumb fucks are talking about covfefe instead of remembering you were grilling him 5 seconds ago

This man is a genius