HAPPENING AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

NIGEL FARAGE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION

DRUMPF BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/nigel-farage-person-interest-fbis-probe-trump-and-russia
aim.org/aim-column/best-buds-mueller-and-comey-target-trump/
theantimedia.org/anthrax-russiagate-mueller-appointment-concern/
youtube.com/watch?v=j5u1skEoqLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Attempting to barrage the Farage

Have you retarded lefties learnt nothing?

>muh Russia
Sage

HAHA I always hated that british bastard. I wished he would have died in the plane or helicopter accident but the eternal faggot lived. I hope they lock this sad sack of shit up and he dies in prison!

Covfefe the farafe

It's like they keep trying to make me like Russia more than I do.

lel

This is distraction from democratic voter fraud and the murdering of Seth Rich, who leaked documents to wikileaks. What am I forgetting? Oh yea, op is a fag

It's over. I should have voted for her, I lost friends and family for nothing.

how many more months are they gonna push the russia bit?

>murican tax dollars at work

shekels have been deposited into your account

Fuck off, oven dodger.

Maybe there's just a couple of FBI agents that want to meet Farage and get beers with him, since they're not actually doing any actual investigative work since its the biggest nothingburger of all time.

Explain the BTFO part please
I dont see how this equals being BTFO'd

Is that convenient at the time of UK elections. It couldn't possibly be to discredit UKIP at all...

Same. Spent 2 years knocking on doors, canvassing for him, phonebanking, attending his rallies and still no wall, no ban, no Obamacare repeal, refugees are still coming. FUCK TRUMP

They'll end investigating us, source says

So trump is a British puppet? Have we regressed back into one of her majestys colonies?

>Nige gang raped to death in a supermaxx

are nige is eternal, the darkness will never take him

>"person of interest" because he's talked to a few people

RVAWank, please leave.

go back to cripple chan drawcuck

It's getting to the point where CIA planted stories are getting boring

Sorry for using your pic

How can the FBI press charges against a British man for talking to a Russian?

01100111 01101111 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00100000 01101110 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010

drumpf is a poo poo man

because they are going to find evidence of collusion no matter what.
ok so no collusion with Russians, but what about collusion with the British, or Americans, or his family. or...

yes (((they))) will ""investigate"" like how trump will get ""impeached""*

>*its fake news

now all you have to do is tell me Roger Mercer is under investigation too and you'll make my day.

01100111 01101111 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00100000 01101110 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010

they cant

definitely not a witch hunt

definitely not a pair of leaks

mostdamagingwikileaks.com

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

Okay, now it's clear that they are full of shit.Fuck democrats.

> FBI
> Investigating a foreign politician

It's almost like people throw spoopy alphabet acronyms around for the sake of it. Really made me think.

Hi Mike

I didn't know it was leftists conducting the ongoing federal investigation.

>trying to barrage the farrage.

>FBI is this desperate

how's the e-begging going? able to afford to eat yet?

now you know

Same here. We were really hurting in the rust belt here but it was a big fat mistake

>Actually thinking the FBI can even touch him
HAH, HAHAHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They will be told to "fuck off" just like the CIA and FBI were told to fuck off when they wanted Gary McKinnon.

HAHAHAHA!

>FBI
>credible

When will everyone learn that you can't barrage the Farage?

>Trump is British Agent

Do they honestly think anyone is gonna buy this bullshit?

>you sacrificed friends and family so you could get hillary as prez

Farage is a fucking sellout

first to jump ship when he could not milk the Brexit cow anymore to fill up his own pockets

Can you picture PM Corbyn signing an extradition order to send him to face charges in America? Glorious

This would gain ukip votes more than loss

>Can you picture PM Corbyn
Not really, no.

Praise kek the time has come

Ah you're part of the delusional crowd I see.
Get ready to have working class children attending the same class as your son in Eton.

Shill detected , kys faggot

>they cant

So what's the point of an investigation? They can't arrest farrage for speaking with Putin, so this is a complete waste of tax payer money.

Trump needs to disband the alphabet agencies if this is what they spend their budget on.

Checked.
Everybody got played by 3rd graders.

m8 he's still an MEP.

I'm thinking you're a trelly troll.

so what you are saying is that he should stay to milk Brexit and fill his own pockets right?

But Merkel has a degree in physics? Not really 3rd grade.

well you still have your day job sucking babydick rabbi.

Nice link to the sauce OP, you pig-fucking homosexual.

Now that is just sad desu

holy shit I didn't know he went to the HWNDINDU protest

is he even still in politics

>collusion with the brits
Isn't that an intrinsic part of our (((special relationship))) ?

They'll find nothing just like every other investigation

lel nah, he retired almost immediately after the brexit referendum results.

Rofl, i bet everyone who has ever been near Trump is a person of interest now.

This story is getting absurd with each new day.

MUH RUSSIANS

so..

'One of the things the intelligence investigators have been looking at is points of contact and persons involved,” one source said. “If you triangulate Russia, WikiLeaks, Assange and Trump associates the person who comes up with the most hits is Nigel Farage.'

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/nigel-farage-person-interest-fbis-probe-trump-and-russia

okay now consider the 'special counsel' Mueller who was head of fbi during 9/11... who totally fucked up every aspect of that crime scene...

buddies with dem rat comey
aim.org/aim-column/best-buds-mueller-and-comey-target-trump/

but I point you to a few lines in this:

theantimedia.org/anthrax-russiagate-mueller-appointment-concern/

"Both the false WMD claims that led the U.S. into the Iraq War and the ongoing Russia scaremongering campaign have relied on a vague three-way connection between unrelated parties in order to shoehorn in a larger national security and foreign policy scheme. Under Bush, this was done by artificially connecting 9/11 to the anthrax attacks, and then to Saddam Hussein, creating a climate of fear. That same climate is being recreated now – only this time, the specter is Russia.

Democrats and their allies are using a similar psychological warfare campaign to create a fictitious three-way connection between Trump, Russia and WikiLeaks in the public consciousness during a time of emotional trauma for Democratic voters. The larger theory posits that all three parties were colluding with each other to take down Hillary Clinton — even if no proof has been offered that Russia was WikiLeaks’ source."
Smells bad, no? Help develop??

bump

Wouldn't be surprised.
Farage is a aggressive fellow who probably wouldn't mind "taking care of" some "dissidents" with a man like Putin.
He most likely has worked with Putin and the UK police should detain him.

>Carroll quigley was right

Everything is going according to Cecil Rhode's elaborate plan. One day you'll wake up and the entire solar system will be locked under an inescapable Anglo imperium.

Leftists are so reactionary kek. The FBI is investigating literally anything that was involved with anyone in the Trump campaign during the campaign. Literally everyone is under FBI investigation, thats how investigations work. These "news" stories are just released to hype the investigation up and keep it fresh in people's minds.

Trump's kids are under investigation, Trump's wife is under investigation, Trump's campaign is under investigation, Trump's friends are under investigation, Trump's employees are under investigation, literally everyone.

I-Im sure the god emperor has a good reason for this

this

He literally sought a political career in the US right after the successful Brexit he shilled so much for. Some quality patriotism right here

JUST

FUCK
WHITE
PEOPLE
PEOPLE
OF
COLOR
RULE
THIS
EARTH

He's an MEP that still works in the EU parliament and will continue to do so until we leave.

>If you triangulate Russia, WikiLeaks, Assange and Trump associates the person who comes up with the most hits is Nigel Farage.'
Wtf? Nigel's favourite soundbytes are "Who the hell are you", "charisma of a damp rag", "the little people are sick of political class" and "let's take our country back". Whenever he (or any brits/europeans for that matter) bang on about Russia, it's only when YOU faggots started talking about it first and make it the discussion of the day (which is everyday now). The level of self-disconnect here is unreal.

If you stopped crying about russia daily, then maybe foreign politicians would also stop talking about it frequently? Fucking hell...

I remember when another Brit was accused of meddling with a foreign power

>At least Saint George had the guts to show up and DESTROY the Senate

youtube.com/watch?v=j5u1skEoqLs

Nigel certainly wont

Morning Mike, how's unemployment?
I'll read all about it when I'm back from work.

You mean Mosque not class...Silly you..

GRRUHNALD AUMPH

It works in their echo chamber so yes, they think everyone else will buy it. They're convinced they're going to take over Congress in the midterms and remove Trump from office just like they were 100% confident that Clinton would win because everyone they knew was voting for her.

>any contact whatsoever with other inmates in a supermax prison

At this point who even cares anymore.
The left is delusional and retarded as fuck.

GODDAMN NIGEL FARAGE?
Seriously? Barking up this tree?

Christ. Shit like this is how I know there is nothing here.
Stupid waste of time.
Has anyone told the leftists here that he's british and not russian?

Well, he was born here. Technically he could be president if it wasn't for the residency requirements.

Give Farage a fucking microphone and he'll blow this entire story wide-open.

>everyone ((we)) don't like is a secret Russian

How long can they keep this up?

HOLY SHIT POL ETERNALLY BTFO

Nevermind, I was thinking of Boris Johnson, who was born in New York City.

HAHAHA THE JEWS ARE GOING ALL OUT.

THEY'RE CRASHING THIS BITCH WITH NO SURVIVORS

when is it gonna be Barron's turn

So now our federal agencies are being politicized. Maybe they should be disbanded.

They will never stop. They are far too dug in. Ever catch someone in a blatant lie and then they just double down? That's what's happening. After botching the election as bad as they did, the media can't be made to look like a joke again

We're next

No way says ar Nigel.