Do you think we should accept everybody as they are or should everybody strive to improve themselves/take personal...

Do you think we should accept everybody as they are or should everybody strive to improve themselves/take personal responsibility for their actions, Sup Forums?

For example
>"fat" people

Counterexample
>the law/state having a monopoly on executive power (fighting criminals/sentencing them)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoxqtnI4I4c?t=9m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You really need to add numbers. How the fuck am I supposed to roll for "b"?

>or should everybody strive to improve themselves/take personal responsibility for their actions, Sup Forums?
Ofc not, let everybody be kids.

If everything is beautiful then what the fuck does the word even describe anymore

The only time it's possible to accept everything as it is is the instant you die. Any other time is a constant struggle to change things from what they are to something which they are not, whether you like it or not.

just numbered left to right.

You got uggo mate.

everything

well fuck I also got uggo.

Can I reroll?

They all seem like uggos.

I choose B, E and F. T looks like a junkie whore

All but U and L are acdeptable.
I prefer my women to be as tall as me or relatively tall but not couch potatoes.

Everybody is free to be a fat slob, but nobody is entitled to "acceptance".

What we need to accept is that not everyone is beautiful and that ugly people have been leading perfectly happy fucking lives for thousands of years, including finding a partner and raising a family.

Guys check out this based jew!

Are you a fat slob, Boris?

That's the fucking truth

>TFBIUAEUL

In that order.

You do have to accept everyone as they are, it's reality.
It doesn't mean it should be socially acceptable or you should have to like them though. Fatties are a blemish on any society.

The difference between a human and a monkey is that a human can try to improve himself.

Those that reject improvement and wallow in victemhood are the same as pigs who wallow in their own shit.

They deserve nothing but contempt.

B, T, F, and maybe U
the rest not so much

I think people of good moral character shouldn't be judged on superficial characteristics.

We should strive to bring out the best in ourselves AND in others.

That means a rejection of immorality and vice.

I lost 40kg and went from obese to physically fit despite being a horrible, lazy piece of shit. Being healthy isn't hard, especially in a modern, western society where ALL THE RESOURCES are in your favour. People who are fat or unfit in the modern world without a verifiable medical excuse are disgusting, putrid animals with absolutely no value.

You can't even look after yourself when given all the tools to do so, and you expect people to admire you? Being fat is a complete failure of personal responsibility.

Making all women feel beautiful has nothing to do with gender equality, quite the opposite even.

here you go lads

Allahu Akbar

You say midget
I say shortstack

rollerino

You are free to make whatever choices you want that only impact your own body. You are not free from the judgements of society on your choices though. And nobody loves a fat girl.

rollipolli

fuck reroll

Postmodernism. This guy explains it the best I've seen yet.

youtu.be/hoxqtnI4I4c?t=9m6s

I've never seen a post to coherent to my own thoughts about fat cunts.

fug rerollerino

If I am beautiful then why no Pussy :(((

KEK , you bitch made punk.

Sup Forums, never change. Rollin

I want I to beat me up

KEK , i demand GETS!

Rolling left to right
Please let me smash womanlet F

The body on the far right is the best.
If you disagree, you're a low test cuck and probably gay.

Oh no...

I say,
death because of complications during childbirth.

I want one.

Rolling.

Cocksucker.

Got the loli , fuck yes.

WINNING!

You know what? fuck this game.

You don't have to hate or look down upon a person for being ugly. I wouldn't consider fat to be a trait which often makes a person 'ugly', just somewhat repulsive. It's unhealthy. It's not a matter of it being beautiful or not, you're killing yourself willingly, and trying to convince yourself that you're not.

Petite short stack. I could live with that.

fucking ugly

are car reviews the final redpill

rolling

>pic
Really makes you THICC

Nobody accepts everyone as they are, nor should they. All of these fat acceptance women prefer slender, muscular men over obese men.

>all of them have good figures and tits

Hah I bet this was relieved poorly

Nah we're all the same.

In fact, every THING is the same.

The next person to me is my dog, he is just as dear to me as my mom or my spouse.

Is X the final redpill?

Are jews trying to make people fat, ugly, and shemaly and weak?

But why would you want to be fat?
Why do you let jews kike the shit out of you first?
guess you're responsible n° 1

I would like to inform you that for no apparent reason whatsoever because of random chance and or due to the whim of some God/God's i am in every possible respect inherently and unquestionably superior to you.

Got that?

>smilessmugly.jpg

>cucks you

It really depends

I would not give fats the pass because they could be skinnier with diet and exercise. They have the ability within themselves to be better people. However it does seem a bit cruel to doom those who were born unfixable and ugly to a life a ridicule. They might try really hard to be the best they can but it would never be enough

Rollinge fur B

>the white women are attractive and the lower brown races are all fat sacks of shit

Story checks out, desu.

Why did they make the only hot one dark-skinned?

rollen.

2 please

How come there ain't not crippled or malformed girls?

It is funny that the fat one has letter L, meaning Large.

>nobody on crutches or wheelchairs, no amputees
WAY TO DENY PEOPLE REPRESENTATION YOU FUCKING SHITLORD.

Everyone is beautiful? So no-one is ugly? So the word "beautiful" has no meaning. How out of reality are these fuckers? Why do they even play along with this shit logic?

Beaif?

that picture pisses me off so much. women will push that horseshit all day but watch how much they defend male fatasses.

fuck fat people.

Fixed for OP

plz

7 git

Rollin for 1

Only B and T are beautiful, although T has some weird skin disease byt I can't see it properly

>when you're a t but you want to be a u
:(

>strive to improve themselves/take personal responsibility for their actions
What you are asking for is called 'Redemption'. There IS NO SUCH THING as redemption when your entire life can be cataloged, collated, and looked up for summary judgment by anyone with internet access.
A child who naively shows his first pubes on the internet will have them put before him/her at every job interview for the rest of their lives.

Roll

I get to choose right?

Kek

Rolling on the river.

I wouldn't mind people's bad eating habits if
>they didn't transfer to their children
>they didn't cause major health issues down the line
meaning
>they didn't cost society shitloads in healthcare insurance

And that's a big fucking if, isn't it?
Doesn't happen.
Fat fuck's bad diet is costing me money. This means I've got an incentive to push him/her out of those habits and into action, so he/she can lose weight.
This is something SJWs don't mind because they're used to leeching off of society, and something that passes them off because it isn't the gouvernment telling them what to do, it's me.

>tfw you like to fuck fat bitches
>tfw you call them fat to their face
>tfw you explain the word fat isnt inherently derogatory
>tfw they cant even argue back because im the only one who openly admits the desire to fuck them