Afrikaans

What up with these degenerates.. are they even worth saving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKjoWRTtAWI&t=1s
youtu.be/2uTMTyqQxl4
youtu.be/j4IgNPmaKkw
youtube.com/watch?v=pecHKtUXPy8
youtube.com/watch?v=H7RT1zb43mM
youtube.com/watch?v=eMVNjMF1Suo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They gave up a long time ago

They do not represent true South Africans and their entire "act" is a staged Fkn Art Project that brings shame onto real South Africans, Yolandi is a coal burner and that Doos (Cunt) Ninja is a spoiled little brat who brings shame to his family.

Oh they're those two inbred retards from that crappy robot movie

I hated that movie so fucking much

Yeah It is called Chappy just because these inbreds could not spell Crappy.

this, they are a psyop. Notice they are virtually the only popular culture to come out of SA? The girl has songs talking about her having sex with drug dealers when she was a young girl

if yolandi was hotter I'd watch their music videos

>are they even worth saving?
Yes, they can redpill the western world if they get enough media attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKjoWRTtAWI&t=1s

I saw them in concert before and it was one of the most amazing shows of my lifetime

YEW GOTTA WALK KEWL, DON'T YEW WANT TO BE KEWL LIKE DADDY?

She grew up in a religious home, Her father was a pastor, she met "Ninja" when she went to interview For his Max Normal character and later they developed this group trying to push boundaries through usage of overtly shocking exploits. When it was still Max Normal I actually enjoyed them

youtu.be/2uTMTyqQxl4

youtu.be/j4IgNPmaKkw

Russian are just as bad.

Sadly, unironically this. You have to search for real South Africab music (Bok van Blerk etc.) with a magnifying glass and you only find it when you knew what to look for beforehand

They do play their characters well and must give credit for their dedication to these characters but the shock factor is being pushed to far for my liking. They do not paint a pretty picture for those associating them with the Afrikaans culture.

It's an act, they're really artsy farsty faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=pecHKtUXPy8

As for the real Afrikaans living in slums, I'd take them over any kebab or nogs, at least they'd qualify as legit refugees. The fact we're turning white south-africans away is a fucking disgrace.

Even if they would make terrific music I would never listen to them simply because they promote looking like a fucking trash.

FUUUUCK OFF

You don't know shit, they aren't married but they have a daughter and adopt random street kids. It's a fucking act. They aren't disrespecting anyone.

You think they portray themselves as real south africans? It's all zef culture art, an act. They're good at it. They've made money mostly starting by their own. AND THEY WERE EVEN IN A FUCKING MOVIE WITH THE DIRECTOR OF DISTRICT 9.

You hate them cause you aint them

If you Afrikaans culture with them then you're a fucking dumbass. It's like watching DBZ and thinking you know Japanese culture. It's a musical project and they push boundaries as such. Maybe a little to artsy/freaky for some but the music doesn't have as negative a societal effect as hip hop in America. If you can't listen to the music without understanding that it isn't to be taken seriously you might actually be aspie.

Ok but calm down faggot

MURDER MURDER MURDER
kill! kill! kill!

Yeah I just don't understand the haters. South Africa was completely irrelevant culturally until they came along, and then these jokers show up with an incredible act right at the height of hipsterdom and they actually kill it with high energy, fun and edgy music. there's no reason not to like them, unless you just don't like that kind of music. I can think of 10,000 less talented acts tainting the world today

I actually started by making it clear to OP that they DO NOT represent South Africans, I was at university with Tudor Wallace AKA Ninja. The fact that it is an act is not lost on me, I already said it to actually substantiate my original comment to OP. I do not hate them I just do not want others to claim or think they represent my culture.

>pic related is the only good thing that ever came out of south africa.

I have no issue with them other than the fact that they misrepresent South Africans who are Afrikaans.

Are your feet bigger than your flip flops?

That's about all I remember from his Max Normal days.

Lemme guess, you're late 30s, early 40s? Went to Stellenbosch?

The Boer are on the verge of being genocided by the blacks. We could maybe give them right of return, but am not sure if they would even want it at this point...

Seconded. I touched Ninja in 2012 when he was surfing the crowd.

They seem based AF and I'd be shocked if they aren't secretly redpilled like Blomkamp is. Their music is too much of a piss-take on the hip hop industry hiding behind the "hey mayn, weere just riffin on Zef cultcha, mayn, eet kant bee rayceest" facade.

You are correct, still living in Stellies

she's sexy leave her alone

dafuk is that

Look up serpantza on youtube. HE is worth saving.

What on earth are you still doing there?

re-release of the ziggurat WHEN?
they've got the exposure, waddy needs to show people what he's really about.

Well.. their clips promote chaos, satanism, occultism and degeneracy

WRONG. Can confirm that safanon is 100% correct. These fucking degens must die or immigrate to your country like the rest of the shit that we produce.

Pic related. Have a nigger with a large cranium

Teaching or should i say, trying to be an educator.

Maybe it is a psy-op in attempt to make a bad ass white culture to counter the insane dindus?

A country with no border control, so they drive to white owned areas in SA. Rob and kill everyone there and drive back to their own country.

Get a hold of this cock-oggling faggot. "Zef" is gay as fuck and so is that terrible duo of "music." You're some pathetic faggot who convinced himself to like it because it made you feel like a snowflake.

Good

seems like a nice place to visit

I'll never forgive you for cursing us with that piece of shit. Maybe the least funny "comedian" I've ever come across.

Why do you guys produce such shit entertainment?

He's not a bad nig. At least he has the balls to criticise Zuma.

I fink u freaky

They embrace the dindus

aren't these guys just art students posing as white trash?

Regain your fucking accult ritual magic back from the kabal faggots white devils

CHAOS
ONLY
VIRTUE
FUCK
EASTER
FUCK
EASTER

Jesus was a schizophrenic

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

JEWS DID 9/11

WHTIE MAN IS LUCIFER AND MISREPRESENTED IN ALL FORMS BY THE JEWISH MEDIA

BOW TO THE WISE AND HUMBLE KING NAOW

I don't even know who are behind posts anymore

>are they even worth saving?

No, saffers are scum.

Daily reminder that South Africa is the first place whites will have an explicit ethnostate.

It is the first place that whites are really pissed off, enough to do something combined with the fact that the infrastructure is collapsing.

Ook, die Afrikaans taal is die beste, meeste mooi taal in die wereld!

Yes while you fucking hide from them.

INFILTRATE AND ELIMINATE

HONORARY SAMURAI NINJA HYBRIDS GO! DO YOU WORST!

They love the blacks. I don't even like the faggots and I picked up on that. They are bleeding heart leftist drug addicts who make complete shit for "art" and "music." They captured the attention of tweens across the world looking for the next fad that convinces them they are unique for liking it.

Have you recently watched his show, he is full on libtard weapon of mass misinformation.

Shame.

Private school, at least?

Also, wtf is happening in Stellenbosch lately? I saw that thing about the girl who got killed and it appears the guys are coloureds from Stellenbosch? TF is up with that?

Fuck off Afrikaanerboo. Unless you are on the ground with a rifle in your hand, you are a worthless piece of shit.

THAT'S NOT VERY ZEF MAYN

Its just an act, go google Max Normal, one of their projects that werent as successful

Also you all have awful tastes. Listening to Die Antwoord for the first time after figuring out those fags from Chappy were a rap group and it fucking sucks. I'd rather listen to muhh dik Chief Keef shit than this.

Daily Reminder Ninja and Yolandi are HIGHLY EDUCATED; Their ACT, is a PARODY of working class whites.

They have even talked about racism to whites in interviews.

>Rare Anri Du Toit (Her real name)

youtube.com/watch?v=H7RT1zb43mM

This isn't that bad.

wtf are these creatures?
also pic related

The Saffers you have been exposed to is the ones who fkn voted to end appartheid and had the money to make a duck and left those who actually built this country behind to deal with the shit, you are right, Those saffers are scum, fkn cowards Hensoppers (Turncoats)

>tfw you want to have sexual intercourse with a LARPing degenerate south african art student pop star

He's just bought a very expensive apartment, so I guess he needs to pay the bills.

We have friends in common, and from what they've told me, he's not nearly as libtard as he portrays online.

He's also hypercritical of black Americans... but in private.

Ek is 'n Amerikaner, jy fokken poes.

Yeah, Die Antwoord is shit, but find me a better hip hop album in which a white man was the preeminent creative impetus.

>hard mode: no Lil Ugly Mane

>not a bad nig.
Lebowitz was at least funny and also shat on liberals occasionally. The mongrel that replaced him is fucking garbage that relies on emotional appeals with little factual backing to ax democrat opponents. When people call him out on it they just say "lol he's just a comedian" then go back to taking his show as the word of God.

Same goes with that cunt John Oliver.

Do you guys still unironically use the word doos?

We dont. Haha we just palm off all our shit to America. Check out a few songs. You might like them.

1. Desmond and the tutus - lazy bones
2. Desmond and the tutus - zim zala him
3. Desmond and the tutus - Pretoria girls.
4. Shortstraw - couch potato
5. Shortstraw - bikini weather.
6. PH fat- caviar dreams
7. PH fat - jump.
8. Al bairre - bungalow.
9.johhny Clegg- great heart.

Sorry americanon for palming off the worst of our talent on you. You can catch a shitty metro rail train from hout bay to cape town in peak traffic and you'd hear better jokes than that nig nog.

Translation:
>I have an unhealthy obsession with Rhodesia and other Afrikaaner endeavors but have never set foot on the Continent
>Let me use their language to try to seem more legit
I've killed niggers in Africa, albeit in an entirely different part of Africa while employed by the government. You're some Afrikaanerboo posting from his comfy basement in the US.

these are the folks that always get naked on stage right? Full blown cock and pussy and shiet.

With that much google translate I'm sure you are a true blooded american friend

Dude he's such low tier jokes now. That only liberals can kuk. He was good when he was here because it was our comedy. Now he's just another mouth piece of the DNC. Hahaha

The same thing is happening in Stellies that is happening all over South Africa, these Kaffirs and half breeds keep pushing and pushing and sooner or later we HAVE to push back.

We need to engage on all mediums to keep people around the world informed so that when we do push back we can show it was self defense not the white racist Afrikaaner bullying the poor ol little disadvantaged ... POESE

right there it is. Thanks for the muff

they are needed in europe badly

I am working class white, my friends are and none of us behave even remotely the way they do.

Daily reminder that whites destroyed South Africa. Greedy white business owners brought in millions of blacks to work on their farms and in their mines because they didn't want to pay fair wages to white men. They chose multiculturalism, and no amount of saber-rattling and LARPing will save them.

Fuck the Boer. Fuck South Africa.

Zeker de mooiste taal van de wereld! Zo grappig dat we kunnen communiceren terwijl de taal toch veel van elkaar verschilt!
>Ameritranslation: Sure it's the most beautiful language of the world. So funny that we can communicate while our languages still differ so much

We love the word Doos and think the Afrikaans pronunciation of it is just so fkn powerful

>1. Desmond and the tutus - lazy bones
>2. Desmond and the tutus - zim zala him
>3. Desmond and the tutus - Pretoria girls.
>4. Shortstraw - couch potato
>5. Shortstraw - bikini weather.
>6. PH fat- caviar dreams
>7. PH fat - jump.
>8. Al bairre - bungalow.
>9.johhny Clegg- great heart.

You're not helping

She's had about 5000 miles worth of nigger dick inside her user.

< (You)

Lol why would we bring in more blacks TO Africa? Such a low quality shit post. Your knowledge on South Africa is bad btw.

maybe we can talk about some highly selective migration to Europe

Bro nobody lived in south Africa when we and the anglos started colonising it.
The closest African tribes were the zulu and they lived fucking way up north.
Pleas consider stopping the posting of disinformation and hanging yourself.

We based it on the most beautiful language Dutch but lost some of the beauty because it turned into a Lazy version of Dutch. Wish we kept it original even though the differences is negligible when communicating with one another.

If only you knew a little bit about me, you probably wouldn't be saying that. Oh well, you will know who I am one day.

Not one word of that was from Google translate.

Ek het nege maande nou leer. Ek ken "STOMPI," etc. Waroom 'n doos wees? Ek vind jou taal luek :/

I should have clarified, I wasn't really defending them so much as making it known that that isn't how they really are in real life. It IS an act, whether anyone thinks so or not.

Het is een plesier? (Ik geprobeere..)

Remember when Harmony Korine exploited them in order to laugh at them and make fun of wiggers and anti-apartheid terrorists?

youtube.com/watch?v=eMVNjMF1Suo

You dont like those Bands? Or are you just one of those super trendy people that are too cool for everything unless you're the ONLY person who likes it? Haha sooooo cool user.. if you're the latter, 10 bux but says you're a pretentious twat from kaap stad? :-P

Logic
Eyedea and abilities
Brother Ali (despite being a Muslim albino that hates white people)
Eligh
The Grouch

Pro-tip for White South Africans: If legitimate, wide-scale armed disputes break out, you should probably just jump ship. There aren't enough of you guys, there isn't enough ammo, there isn't any semblance of outside support internationally. I'm all for going down surrounded by hot brass, but a legitimate conflict is not looking good for you folks.

Having spent too much time in and around the Horn of Africa doing hoodrat shit with my well armed hoodrat friends, it gets to a point where you are a few sandbags facing a flooding ocean of blackness. You can kill as many as you please, but their numbers just don't thin.

See

I like the slight differences between Dutch and Afrikaans. It shows an obvious common heritage while still being your very own language.

I thought you Plebbit Shills only engaged on Trump threads. Well you had your say now fuck of back to the shit hole board that is YOUR home.

>7. PH fat - jump.
the version with Jack Parow is much better

how does it feel knowing the fate of your people in SA

Based on the poes you listen to you just described yourself faggot.

Ja, dit is baie lekker dit jy kan my verstaan!

Spotted the kikes