britainelects.com/

>Corbyn to attend election debate:
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40105324

>Trump pulling out from Paris agreement:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/31/donald-trump-pull-paris-climate-deal-reports2/

>Surgeon gets 15 years for performing hundreds of unnecesary mastectomies
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-40108558

>Latest contreversial poll shows conservative losses
thetimes.co.uk/article/latest-general-election-poll-predicts-conservatives-will-lose-seats-02zfwl8lc

>Corbyn follows up car crash with a disaster on mumsnet livechat
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/30/huge-disappointment-mumsnet-users-vent-fury-jeremy-corbyn-leaving/
>Roy Barraclough dies 81
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40119752

>Manchester benefit gig sells out:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40117391

>Corbyn suffers childcare car crash interview at hands of Women's Hour
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40090520

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/870249324101246977
youtube.com/watch?v=GJI97T7K0d0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/31/dont-surprised-dont-see-much-theresa-may-election-vote-loser/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>voting

ZEIT ONLINE: I just want to understand your role.
Farage: We have no links to Russia.
ZEIT ONLINE: You didn't meet with the Russian Embassy's deputy chief-of-mission in London?
Farage: Nope.
ZEIT ONLINE: Not in 2013, before the Brexit campaign was conceived?
Farage: Ah, hang on. He came to the EP office. Or I met with him in London. So what?
ZEIT ONLINE: Why did you meet with him?
Farage: I think you are a nutcase! You are really a nutcase! Brexit is the best thing to happen: for Russia, for America, for Germany and for democracy. And that's the key point. (Notice how Russia comes first) Treason!

Lib dems 8 Seats

first for chav feet

>Ariana Grenade 2.0 incoming

>tfw no qt ukip gf

Say hello to Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn

Is it wise to leave the EU's single market? I understand the concept of national sovereignty and wanting to leave the EU generally, and I agree with it, but is leaving the single market really a good idea? It acts as a great trade bloc between nations.

I'll be pissed when Corbyn wins, but at least I'll be making some money from a bet I placed.

I'm sick of this conservative bullshit. Fuck 'em. I'm voting labour

Hello Momentum shills!

Another poll with a ten point Tory lead.

twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/870249324101246977

>German media
Hehehe

T-That's not a real picture, right?

London is full of people wanting something for nothing

Of course they will be attracted by Labour's manifesto

These parasites are literally Labour's target audience

My girlfriend had to manage a team of 100 ethnics. Some were hard-working for sure, but some were literally begging not to be given more than 16 hours work otherwise they'd not get their benefits. And they'd brag about their layabout paki father who spends all day indoors eating poo and getting paid to do it.

>treason
>UKIP

Die

VOTE CORBYN

t. long time Corbynite

>"The Women's Equality Party"

Why is this allowed?

Kek'd

Sounds about right

>did you meet John in London?
>No
>oh, but you met him in Brussells, did you?!?!?!
>oh, yeah
>Why, goyim?!?!
>wtf is your problem?

Vote Labour if you want an unironic 6-figure-salary pacifist tramp leading our country

t. redditor

Not gonna lie, former Tory voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching May crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman get the nuclear codes.

>It acts as a great trade bloc between nations

youtube.com/watch?v=GJI97T7K0d0

>1PBTID

People tend to vote for what they don't want rather than what they do want.

Realistic predictions for this time next week?

With Labour being destroyed in the local council elections not even a month ago, why is the writing not on the wall that Labour is about to be given its death blow? I just see the media shilling the Labour comeback. What gives?

Head pats for Corbin June 9th

>NOT VOTING TIM

>they tried so hard
>they shouted so loud
>they got so far
>but in the end none of it mattered

TORY TORY TORY

You will betray the right and lead to a rise of the left. Now we have to enjoy SJWs and degeneracy. Real nationalists choose country first not foreign crushes. Mosley would be ashamed...

A leading pro-migrant think tank has been slammed for “bogus” claims that that 3 million Brits could be made unemployed if immigration is brought below 100,000.

The implication of the claim from Migration Matters, a cross-party group set up to highlight the “positives of migration”, is that five people will lose their job for each migrant denied entry into the UK.

The Migration Matters Trust was formed by cross-party politicians, business executives and trade unionists in 2013. it is co-chaired by Labour ex-MP Barbara Roche, Conservative MP Nadhim Zahawi and Liberal Democrat Lord Navnit Dholakia.

------

>(((politicians)))
>(((business executives)))
>(((trade unionists)))

>Luxembourg

Fuck off Juncker isn't it a bit early to be on the blue nun?

Well ""LADS""

Tories projected to win 311 meaning they need 15 more seats as part of a coalition to form a government.
The DUP and UUP aren't going to win >14 seats in Northern Ireland.

Tim but Dim has REFUSED to form a coalition with anyone.

If Labour form a coalition with the Greens, SNP and Plaid Cymru - they'd STILL be 17 short.
Even if you add in Sinn Fein and the SDLP they come up short.

I can't see how you'd make a government out of this figures.
Tim but Dim is ruining everything.

>watch new-ish speech by Irving
>voice sounds hollow and tired

Guys, is he alright?

Anyone registered with the telegraph? I want to read this

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/31/dont-surprised-dont-see-much-theresa-may-election-vote-loser/

Press taking a tough line with May.

Wew.

REMINDER THAT IF YOU VOTED BREXIT VOTE CONSERVATIVE KEEP LABOUR OUT

Scotland isn't blue enough for my liking

It's YouGov.

I am no fan of the Tories, but I'll feel bad for them if they come out of this with barely a larger majority than now. That would be cringeworthy.

>Posting YouGov shit

WEW

That little red blip makes me laugh heartily.

Lads i honestly dont understand the green energy meme, solar and wind are highly inefficient and expensive only hydroelectric has a decent output and there isnt really anywhere for it in the UK.
Nuclear is un-ironically the best and cleanest energy if managed properly and you dont have earthquakes and tsunamis.

Hung parliament. No coalition able to be formed. Theresa May resigns. Amber Rudd takes over. Second election called. Rudd rapes Corbyn live on television in one on one debate. Polls return to a high lead for Tories. Students get too sick of politics to bother voting. Tories win landslide.

>yougov

The point is that if you pull out of the single market you could lose trading partners. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of the EU, but I am not against the idea of the single market

>Migration Matters
>(((Roche)))
>Zahawi
>Dholakia
Fucking
Pottery

One of the only entertaining things about this election for me will be to see if the polls can get it right this time.

Lads, I'm not sure who to vote for. I live in Bristol south, it's a Labour seat that might go Tory.

I normally vote UKIP, but should I vote Tory? The labour mp has campaigned for "child" "refugees", the Tory candidate is a pro-brexit moderate and the UKIP guy seems a nutter but in a good way desu.

What do?

>I just see the media shilling the Labour comeback. What gives?

It's only yougov that's showing a huge labour swing (although labour are gaining generally but this happens with oppo parties before an election)

Who's contracting yougov this election? The Times and the Evening Standard. Tory publications have an interest in scaring people that Labour is about to win

reminder than labour will run this country into the ground with its plan to pay off poorer families in the short term and not investing any money in them for the future.

Does Corbyn's government have enough corporate ties to actually win?

I don't know a thing about the English election process but I can assume the popular vote isn't the be all end all?

>It wasn’t meant to be like this.

kikes

why is it that where there are huge social problems people vote labour?
and where there are just little grannys who sit in tea rooms and own antique shops where fuck all happens they vote tory?

Are we fucked lads...

Shall I buy as many blunt objects as I can, bar my windows and install 50 locks on my door if Labour get voted in. My area may turn to another Paki shit hole, but I won't go down without a fight

Yeah

so how bad to things have to get before the Queen seizes power and restores the monarchy?

Probably because May is rightly being portrayed as a coward who sent someone whose father just died to take her place in a televised debate.

>Barbara Roche

Wow what a surprise

Hows UKIP in the polls?

Immigrants go to those shitholes because it's the cheapest places to live.

this

This. It's so Environmentalists can justify another useless thing to sink government money into instead of allowing government to spend the money on things that actually help poor people and help people get jobs.

>CON: 380 (-14)

380 would be a gain of 50

What did they mean by this?

Tim would form a coalition, duh.

Tory. UKIP can't win so you might as well go for the one who's gonna try to prevent a Labour govt

is this the single attractive brit woman you got on that isle, besides Elizabet Hurley?

are immigrants allowed to vote?

>voting

It means since the last poll, shit way of doing it I know.

plssssssssssssssssssss

Just keep it away from fault lines and tsunami range. Or maybe build it to withstand those events?

At any rate, I am unironically a global warming enthusiast. We need as much warming as we can sustain so that we can make Siberia and Canada habitable for cultivation. The higher our inhabitable latitudes, the better off white people our, because we are evolved to survive at high latitudes in great numbers.

>404

Because people who vote Labour are fuckwits who live in a cycle of NHS procedures, welfare, substance abuse and petty crime.

bennies

I told some cunt when i was pissed up I wasn't voting labour last night and they walked away from me. I don't understand how someone gets so wound up about politics

1 P B T I D
P
B
T
I
D I T B P 1

To stay in the single market you have to keep all the bullshit that comes with the EU, it's not worth it

I finally did it. I persuaded my non-voting parents and brother into voting for Lib Dems with me. +4 for the Surge! (We live in South West - in a Tory/LD swing seat)

>Because people who vote are fuckwits.

Ftfy

Think that might actually be my constituency, no wonder I saw the SNP driving around

Form a coalition with the tories who have shifted to the right and are the most steadfast on the Brexit process or form a coalition with Jeremy Corbyn's Labour who have shifted to the left and who is also supportive of getting Brexit completed?

The only reason they have any votes right now is because they're the "Brexit bad" party. If they form a coalition with a party that does want Brexit - they better be prepared to get raped even harder in 2022.

dumb reddit cunt

I think as long as you can prevent EU nationals claiming benefits and free healthcare it is probably worth it tbqh.

>we only get brexit and trump
>both don't turn out how we wanted it and everything remains the same
it was too good to be true wasn't it

It's because Labour voters are cunts and think that anyone to the right of them is not only wrong, but morally corrupt. Lucky you didn't get harangued by a stranger for not voting Labour like I did.

>the 1pbtids have arrived
Just write off brit/pol/ for the rest of the day tbqh

>cuct

shit.

No, I mean nobody else would be able to form a government so each party would get a chance until we reached the Lib Dems.
Tim would then form a coalition and be the PM.

The Poll is old

25-30th

after 8 years of being here

eating an absolutely filthy iceland pizza

the point is negotiating the terms of access. it'll end up boiling down to how much of the 'divorce bill' we're willing to pay for tariff free.

>why is it that where there are huge social problems people vote labour?
You are missing it. There are social problems because in the large urban areas, there is an increase in migration, crime, unemployment. These people need money to survive and that's provided by the welfare party - Labour. Labour's "solution" is to tax and spend - provide gibs and hope that majority of large contributing wage earners (mostly out in the shires) don't complain too much.

Labour has overplayed their hand at ignoring normal, working class white British voters in preference to metropolitan SJWs, blacks, pakistanis and bangladeshis. I don't blame them, as in urban centres, these voting blocks may be enough to carry you over. The only way to break them up is to create a viable Muslim party which would split the vote.

What will decide this election is whether white working class people see through Labour's shit and deliver it the death blow it so desperately needs. After Labour is finished, we can concentrate on destroying the Tories and get our country back.

I'd have stayed UKIP is Tory was comfortable, but it no longer seems that way

vote Tory out of fear and then get amnesia

>Money
>Corbyn's Britain

Comrade, I...