THUMBS UP NOW ILLEGAL IN GERMANY

A 62 year old woman in berlin liked a joke about refugee on facebook. Police kicked in her door, searched her appartment and arrested her.

She was fined for 1350 Euro and had her facebook account deleted.

rbb-online.de/panorama/beitrag/2017/05/hassposting-facebook-geldstrafe-berlinerin.html

journalistenwatch.com/2017/05/31/kein-witz-mehr-ueber-fluechtlinge/

The female judge said the post she liked wasnt funny but offensive.

GERMANY YES!!!

GERMANY IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE KEK COUNTRY NUMBER UNO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rundfunk_Berlin-Brandenburg
rbb-online.de/panorama/beitrag/2017/05/hassposting-facebook-geldstrafe-berlinerin.html
archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes
archive.org/details/AleksandrSolzhenitsyn200YearsTogether
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive link pls

Looks like we need to go to war with Germany again

German people BTFO !! how will germans ever recover ?? hans and greta on suicide watch !!

It's her fault for having a facebook account.

is this real? when are they gonna start kicking down ar*bs' doors for posting "haha" faces every time there's a mudslime attack?

This is fucking wrong. You are fucking enslaved Hans. Break your chains.

Yes, It's fucking real alright.

"Legit" sources, normie approved.
RBB is even state owned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rundfunk_Berlin-Brandenburg

So it's not a far right infowars outlet.

Also to re-iterate on that.
They aren't even jailing muslims for raping german women or murdering german teenagers anymore.
So there's a slight double standard.

That's it. You are now the alpha cuck.

Actually if this policy helps stop some of the hatespeech so prevalent on the internet, then I am all for it.

the more things change, the more they stay the same

I hope that one day that I can be in the plane that bombs you again. Dresden 2: Electric Boogaloo. Go fuck yourself, coward

>Being arrested for having a vague subjective opinion
Either the verdict was in before the trial because muh political courts or she had a really shitty lawyer! Either way I would appeal the fuck out of this and then sue!

I'm bavarian though. I'm all for you flattening northern germany.

Gestapo, NOW with all new POLITICAL CORRECTNESS! This new feature will leave you breathless, mainly cause THEY TAKE YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Geneticly enhanced with the following SENSITIVE TRAITS:
>the ability to SMELL offence
>randomized skin tones ranging from black, browns, otherkin, and MAGINTA (no WHITY)
>female gestapo officers are IN CHARGE, the remainers are every other gender EXCEPT male (SHITLORDS)
>can SENSE proper pronouns
>HAIL DIVERSITY

This needs an English article pic. Memes spread 1000x faster in English pics. Just another hair on the back of a truckload of ways Germany is imploding into full meltdown. Makes me wretch just thinking about how cucked they are.

>wretch
>*retch

Well here's the official reasoning

>Die Richterin des Amtsgerichts Tiergarten verwies darauf, dass ja schon die ersten beiden Zeilen des Corpus Delicti „gar nicht lustig“ gewesen seien. Es gebe Grenzen, so die richterliche Belehrung. Und diese seien von der Angeklagten überschritten worden, denn diese habe „die Würde anderer Menschen angegriffen und diese böswillig verächtlich“ gemacht.

The (female) judge of the court Tiergarten (in Berlin) noted that even the first two lines of the joke were "really not funny" and "there's limits" the culprit crossed by "attacking the dignity of others (refugees) and making fun of them in an evil way"

It's a shame you can't go back to how you were in '39 Germany. You and the rest of Europe is going to die because of your "leaders'" actions.

Sorry Hans. I think we're going to have to put you out of your misery once and for all.

This can't be fucking real.

This can't be fucking real.

In the last few years of Europe insatiable cuckenning I've asked myself one thing: are Germans going to wake up from all the dictatorial repression and resentment towards themselves, combined with the bending over to the slime, or are they just going to sink into oblivion?

Answer, friend, I'm rather serious here. Is there any fire left in your blood?

What! And go against the white genocide narrative? I think not..

arent you afraid to be send to jail when they'll find a way to track your racists coments on pol ?

>using Facebook
There's the problem.
Seriously though all hope is lost.

It's real. You don't realize how bad it is. It's worse than this. Most good goy Germany will never admit it. The pathology runs so deep I'm at a loss of words to convey it to you.

Put it this way. Merkel is the only thing stopping things like this from taking hold... pic related. The pockets of resistance in Germany forming are being completely railroaded.

WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POST THEN?

this is utterly ridiculous how can we of the cukced nations continue to accept this crap

Germans are the most cowardly people in europe at the moment.
A bunch of spineless cucks who claim glory from past days
>MUH GOETHES MUH FRAUNHOFERZ WE WUZ LITERATURE AND ENGINEERINGZ
but create nothing, gobble kebab as national dish and have not a spark of pride left in them.

LEADER

OF

THE

FREE

WORLD

pls nuke us

Probably something really tame.
A woman in munich was recently arrested for liking a photo of edward norton from american history x because of the swastika.
German judges are either retarded cunts or leftist cucks.

germany is police state confirmed

Merkel needs to be killed. I will pay 10 grand to help.

You got to be kiddng me, right?

> Being this cucked as a nation

Jesus Christ, sort your shit out Germany. Your Ayran forefathers are spinning in their graves.

>German judges in charge of determining what's funny
yikes

Except when it comes to mass raping.

Hope that badboy state splits off.

press the like? pay the kike!

Daily reminder that the ADL and other Jewish interest groups support internet censorship and the suppression of free speech because it furthers their interests.

Fuck you fag. kys

FIRE WALK WITH ME!

It's nothing compared to the influx of HIV that's going to spread from the African migrants into Germany.

>Dat-Filename.jpeg

I don't buy it. It's fake news designed to intimidate and demoralise. Unless there's a better source? I couldn't find one.

Heh, you guys think our judges don't do exactly what the government wants them to do? No judge disagreeing with the government will keep his job for long. The few that disagreed with the agenda are either gone or bowed to the pressure.

WEW, Stasi was never disbanded I guess.

FWWM Donna was truly superior to Twin Peaks Donna. It took me a little while to see it but she is the patrician's choice.

Bavaria is part of germany and you will suffer the consequences of their actions.
Thats likes someone going:
>hurr Im not american, Im alabaman!

Pray for bavaria.
But to be completely honest I have kinda lost hope.
I live in a cozy mountain town and through the last 2 years we got an influx of thousands of niggers and muds. You see more of them than you see actual whites on the streets these days.

>Die Frau hatte ein Bild geteilt mit der Frage "Wie finden Sie Flüchtlinge", darunter standen mehrere menschenverachtende Kommentare.

She posted a picture which stated the text: "What do you think of refugees".

She got the fine because of the comments below the picture, which weren't her own.

I speak German and the woman didn't get fined because of liking the joke, but because of sharing it. Anyway, the fine is obviously unfair.

I knew this for a fact way before I saw your answer, but the latter saddened me greatly nonetheless.

As long as there's even one German man who can see clearly, as I believe you do, the battle is not lost. Try to redpill your peers, those of them who are open to it, of course. Do not yield to evil, to propaganda and tyranny.

Whatever happens, however horrible and unthinkable, however cruel, remember this:

the battle for Europe hasn't even started, yet leftists and their pet muslims/niggers are convinced they've already won.

If nothing else, this underestimation alone is enough to be their ultimate undoing.

If nothing else, this alone should be a hope you, and ultimately all of us, cling to.

>I don't buy it. It's fake news designed to intimidate and demoralise. Unless there's a better source?
A BETTER SOURCE?

What about RBB is not a good source you fucking faggot cuck in denial.

He survives in our hearts. His escape is the torch that we carry forward in our hearts and minds.

Well that's like saying commiefornia and texas are the same thing.

she didnt like it, she shared it. almost exactly as bad but if its already so outrageous why do you need to lie about it

My gf is German. We have discussed living there but this kind of police state action

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHA

Good. This is what Germans have voted for. This is what they wanted. Let them enjoy their coming enrichment. Maybe white men like Hitler should stop playing by the rules, stop with their bullshit codes of honor, and start winning their battles so it doesn't have to come to this.

inb4:
>muh architecture
>muh ancestors!
>muh empathy!

Is this for real? Because this is insane...

>rbb-online.de/panorama/beitrag/2017/05/hassposting-facebook-geldstrafe-berlinerin.html
she didnt just like it.

smells like fake news to me, stop spreading them or I need to report you to the local police.

It's incredibly frustrating how bone-headed most germans are.
Either they are in complete denial
>MUH ECONOMIC GROWTH MUH STRONG EXPORTS EVERYTHING IS FINE, REFUGEES WILL GO HOME AFTER THE WAR IS OVER
or complete leftists who even welcome the refugees.

Its like nobody can think clearly anymore or follow a simple thought to it's logical conclusion.
I wonder why that is.
It seems like a good 90% of germans completely unlearned how to think because emotions and half-baked thoughts completely override their train of thought every fucking time.

>slight

>grandma just asking others what they think about refugees
>some poeple are very angry because Refugees are subhuman Dreck
>SEK instantly goes and raids the grandmas place searching for weapons and if she has connection to Nazis in the underground

pic related, this is the kind of police that comes to raid you if you speak out against refugees.

That's exactly it, it's an as-official-as-it-gets source, reeinforcing my belief that it is propaganda and nothing more. I mean searching someones apartment for liking and sharing a post like that on fb? I know we're not exactly the pinnacle of freedom in neogermany but that is a little too silly to swallow.

Its kind of funny how hard post-war Germany did its best to get rid of the stamp "Fascism", only to become so tolerant of intolerance to let it in again via Islam.

Even more beautiful is that anyone commenting on this fact is now called the fascist.

>deleting people's NormieBook accounts and fining them €1500f or sharing a stupid joke

Totally not DDR practices my friends

Sounds breddy serious desu.
What are you doing about it?

I'm horrified, the last year or so when I'm in Germany I can't unsee the amount of niggers even in small towns and villages, it wasn't this bad before migration crisis. It seems like they grow like mushrooms after rain

Stop with the fucking shitposting mate.
Thats from the raid on the hells angels chapter in NRW.

fuck this world
>German judges are either retarded cunts or leftist cucks.
or Muslims. Who was the Judge? I'm that 1% of Dutch people who can't read German :(

>be American
>heil hitler while denying the holocaust and shooting my .50 BMG machine gun into the air

>be German
>get arrested

Not much longer now until Germany invades Poland again except this time for being too white.

WHY DO YOU C U C K S KEEP MAKING EXCUSES ABOUT TECHNICALITIES?

>Die Frau hatte ein Bild geteilt mit der Frage "Wie finden Sie Flüchtlinge",
She clicked share on an image that had the text on it "how do you like refugees" and some people in the comments made mean jokes.

Sometimes facebook shares things you like in your timeline anyways.
This is such a technicality but I expected drooling german retards with their autist diapers full of shit to waddle into the thread like the overgrown retard babies they are and sperg about completely irrelevant technicalities that dont change the overall picutre.

Until the war of northern aggression, Americans were citizens of their states first, then residents of the union

Many in the south still identify themselves this way and I assure you that Dixie has little or nothing in common with fagifornia

The Left are a bunch of zombies. We can't let them destroy Europe.

On how many layers of denial are you right now?

yes I know, but if cops think you're Nazi you get raided by SEK, no joke.

u are a german.
even you are falling for the neocommunist stasi german covernments propaganda it seems.

leftism and communism is all about creating the illusion of a compliant 'majority'

here have some red pilling facts. things are not as they wanna make u seem

>slight

>Germans having no humour at all
Colour me surprised

>Who was the Judge?
Some retarded woman.

Like the woman who recently acquited some muslim after raping a german woman because muslims are exotic lovers who like rough sex and cant help it if german women mistake their exotic rough sex for rape.

It's German autism Hans.

It's like that one article where a UK boy got arrested for attempting to buy spoons, and then the mom commented "I'd understand if it was a fork but this is just too much".

1350 for liking a comment on Facebook. How are you enjoying your free society, goyim?

Well I'm bavarian.
When I lived in north germany people called me a nazi for liking traditional german food more than kebab and prefering to listen to bavarian traditional music while drinking beer.

I mean please... this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Everything in the articles OP linked is purely made up

'Die Verurteilung des Berliners Patrick H., der unter anderem bei Zuccbook folgenden Kommentar postete: Ick bin dafür, dass wir die Yodelkammern wieder öffnen und die ganze Brut da reinstecken. Dann ab in den Ofen, zu mehr ist dieses Pack nicht zu gebrauchen. Kein Wunder, dass man da Kukuskreuze in den Augen hat!!!'

The Berliner Patrick H. posted the following comment on facebook: I vote in favour of reopening the clothing defumigation chambers and stuff all of 'them' in there. And afterwards, all into the ovens. They're not useful for more than that. No wonder you get swastikas in your eyes!!!'

It's so retardedly obviously pure propaganda. Reminds me of that one 'documentary' about a scrawny kid that became a white supremacist. The kid is so over the top stupid, laughably dumb and unfounded in his beliefs, that only a brainwashed german could watch that garbage and think it's anything other than propaganda. I wish I knew the name to enlighten some fellow semi-enlightened Krauts.

i could see germany pretty much collapsing into chaos overnight

That's how it was in the Soviet Union and that's how it will be in Soviet Union 2.0: Same kikes, different landmass.

archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes
archive.org/details/AleksandrSolzhenitsyn200YearsTogether

Just like in Putin's Russia. /nu-pol/ approved.

i hate germany i wish it collapses

Drecks Berling is ein rot-grünes Kommunistenloch.

Wird Zeit, dass der Wohlfartsstaat zusammenbricht, dann verrottet der ganze Abschaum auf ganz natürlichem Weg.

>:C

Grüsse und Respekt an Bayern und Sachsen

Complacency is complicity.

in Germany you're not even allowed to be a white family happy to watch it crumble now. you legally must now cower in fear and let niggers rape your daughter, you must chant diversity is strength with a smile while your husband is emasculated and rapefugees nut in your mom's pussy, then beat her to death, and if you resist, you're racist. WE ARE FUCKED

Aaaand here we have some paied Antonio-Amadeo payed Stasi propaganda Shill

>Good. This is what Germans have voted for.
How so?

War nich Berlin, sondern Hamburg und Hannover.

Berlin ist ein Dreckloch aber Hamburg und Hannover sind voller linksversiffter überheblicher Pfeffersäcke. Das ist noch wesentlich schlimmer.

That is just sad, come to Sudetenland and make this region proser again, you can even say nigger in public
This and czeched, like europoors here haven't been saying that EU is just CCCP 2.0 for years

>tfw your state is the default antithesis of California