Lebanon just banned Wonder Woman from its cinemas because the main actress is Jewish

Lebanon just banned Wonder Woman from its cinemas because the main actress is Jewish.

Do you think that this is justifiable Sup Forums?

also dunno if i double posted this thread cuz Lebanese internet :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not familiar with Lebanese law. But I'm OK with it.

dunno if justified, but good riddance

lebanan must be nice

>Gal Gaddot as Wonder Women
what the fuck were they thinking

That Jews own Holly Wood.

We must take it back.

you do realize that Jews were the ones who founded Hollywood

We're gonna take it anyway you kike

It was a lot better when they kept to producing though and let talented goys do directing and acting. Since the ownershipd and production has become so totally Jewish, it's went to garbage, along with the ultra liberal agenda.

I could barely name one truly great movie from the Holly Jew in the last ten years or a brand that has not been ruined. Which is a shame.

>Do you think that this is justifiable Sup Forums?
Yes.

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT THE LATEST HOLOCAUST MOVIE

OY VEY

Jewish media is only used to further evil Jewish interests, so yes. They should ban all Hollywood films because they're nothing more than Jewish propaganda used to indoctrinate their slave goyim Gentiles.

Yeah, Denial was absolute garbage. The propaganda and blatant lying was ridiculous.

At least it got some downvotes, but not nearly enough. youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo

Cant tell if this is sarcasm or not (it's Sup Forums you cant blame me)

But if it is serious, could you please elaborate and give some examples?

>Lebanon just banned Wonder Woman from its cinemas because the main actress is Jewish.

Good riddance.

but Lebanese are Canaanites which means you're a Jew.

don't hate on your mongrel cousins.

Lebanon is 50 years ahead of France or France is Lebanon into the making. A sectarian religious divided country and almost a non-working govt.

Why don't French politicians don't see this clearly is because they're surrender frogs and closet homos that believe in multiculturalism and other shiet.

Good job Lebanon. I'd love it if more countries banned Jewish movies that have a high yentel percentile.

I'm more pissed off about casting (((Scarlett Johansson))) for Ghost in the Shell. By the same tribe who lead the cultural appropriation crusade no less.

I think casting a Jewess as wonder woman is very appropriate, given the situation the (((USA))) is in.

The reason Lebanon became the way it is was because they overthrew the French rule but had no idea what to do afterwards which lead to a downwards spiral until Lebanon became what it is today.

Pretty tough chance that such a revolution would happen in France but if it does it would be top kek for Lebanese.

They attacked first >:(

fully sick m8! bitches get some lebanese between ya knees bro!

>inb4 you find out that Daniel Radcliffe is a Jew irl

We know that's what makes it so funny, greatest ally.

The meme was made to turn (((your))) propaganda on its head.

>A fucking tree

some gay stripes

>banned because the main actress is Jewish
With that criteria, they must allow like 10 movies in a year.

Probably a good policy. Are there even 10 good movies in a year?

Better than giving money to the kikes

Ill always defend kikes over dune coons

You're a dune coon yourself but with kangaroos

I think we should ban capeshit in general.

Good goy

I understand why you did it, but if you ban every Jewish movie you wont have any movies.

Nope. Not anymore. Even the new Alien prequel, something I had been looking forward to, had a gorillion of race mixing propaganda, nihilism and dehumanization in it.

>decline.jpg

The lebanese movie industry is doing well tho

Wouldn't get too friendly. Heebs are the reason you dislike sand niggers. Responsible for today's mess.

It's probably worked in IDF / Israeli armed forces like it says in article.

Imagine a leading role of a movie be atributed to someone who may or not participated in the armed forces that may or not killed some of your countrymen.
It would take a lot of time for something significant happens. Importing low-class uneducated immigrants and giving citizenship and free housing and don't giving at least a shiet about assimilating to French way of life will take its toll someday. Instead, they worsen and keep importing more.

I would ban it on the premise that it's shit but ok

kek

just watched the movie the actress is a total waifu