UKRAINE

If things are so bad in ukraine why don't people just leave. There are thousands of other people walking through Europe.
Even beggars make decent money in the eu
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12178026/Wolverhampton-street-beggar-makes-500-a-day-despite-having-his-own-home.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3068281/polands-cities-are-thriving-again-as-thousands-return-home-since-brexit-after-we-found-deserted-streets-four-years-ago/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they are white, christians, and Europeans. Nobody gives a shit about poor people like them. The world only cares if they are not christians, not white, and not Europoids.

Best exemple, MENA christians getting exterminated even in the refugge camps, no country has decided to take them into consideration, the entire MSM focused on the muslim refugees who for at least 60 % aren't legitimate.

Also, Europeans don't have such a sense of entitlement imo, contrary to some ...

Russia and Poland already have millions of Ukrainian refugees.

>ukraine

Because they were born the wrong color.

>If things are so bad in ukraine why don't people just leave
You need money to move out. You need education and/or skills to stay out.
There are a shitton of companies that advertise helping you to move work to Poland but 95% of them are scam or shit-tier working conditions.
Poland yes, Russia no

>If things are so bad in ukraine why don't people just leave.
People do leave... Several millions went to Russia and Poland. I'm moving soon, too. This country is just wrong on so many levels.

>Russia no

>look at Russian census and residency data

>Ukrainians most numerous minority

Russia has had a shitton of Ukrainians from before the things went to shit in the recent couple of years.
I would only call them "refugees" if they moved somewhere recently.

>looks up residency applications and refugee status admission
>1+ million since 2014
>in addition to Crimea

>Poland yes, Russia no
The fuck are you talking about. It's other way around...
There are almost no official refugees in Poland, they are just migrant workers. But there are around 1 million official refugees in Russia. They get citizenship, housing, gibs.

Poland going strong though

Does that include Donetsk / Lugansk? Would make sense and actually count as official refugee since a lot of that territory was destroyed and homes lost.
I'm not going to argue against official statistics, but I live in central Ukraine and literally no one ever talks about moving to Russia simply because it doesn't have much better conditions than our shithole (with exception of a few big cities like Moscow).
Much more people talk about moving to Europe, e.g. Poland
Then again, anecdotal evidence.

>I would only call them "refugees" if they moved somewhere recently.
You can call them all they want. But Western Ukrainians who go to work to Poland are not refugees.
Refugees from Donbass that went to Russia - they get official status of refugees, faster citizenship. And if they agree to move to northern cities - they get housing and gibs. That's what my relatives from Lugansk did.

>Does that include Donetsk / Lugansk?
Of course it's only Donbass. If you move just due to economic reasons - you are not a refugee.

I guess so. Maybe the engineers and skilled workers from failed military and heavy/chemical industries?

I have good news for you, more poles came back to poland then went to Britain
>thesun.co.uk/news/3068281/polands-cities-are-thriving-again-as-thousands-return-home-since-brexit-after-we-found-deserted-streets-four-years-ago/

>we're getting our coalburners with their halflings, degenerates and cheap labour back

Great.

>White
>Christian
>European
>Nationalist Slavs

Not in my Nederland only Muslims allowed

someone needs to clean toilets in poland

They leave.

>Woman at my local grocery is Ukrainian.
>Woman serving food in nearby restaurant is Ukrainian.
>Pizza delivery guys are 50% of time Ukrainian
>Been to Big Star recently, Ukrainians
>City services (mowing grass etc) - 1 Polish per team and rest Ukrainians

It's a Ukrainian flood in Warsaw but they all work and are nice people. Chicks are usually hot. Enjoy your muslims, westerners.

Sadly but then again ukranians are filthy wanna be Jews that failed to actually Jew people

How much do you think your neighbor has to spend each week, what is an average wage?
How much do basic things cost like a bottle of milk, beer, a pizza?
If you went out for the night how much would you end up spending?
Thanks

Most people like the poles, they work hard. All your women are getting blacked though. Your right they end up with a little mix raced kid and end up as single parents. They then head back to Poland because they need family support. It's how your country will be enriched. It's sad

Because there is a real border between EU and non-EU. Even before the (((war))) there were proper checkpoints between Russia and Ukraine. I know this because I have crossed it many times to get to Crimea and Gorlovka. Won't be doing that again any time soon.

Sounds nice, don't be mean about it

Didn't mean to be mean. I like all Ukrainians that I know.

Your mileage may vary depending on how big the city is, I live in a small one, but here
>How much do you think your neighbor has to spend each week, what is an average wage?
Average wage country-wide is 4500UAH, with exception of the capital Kiev (7000-7500).
However, I live in a bad region of a small city so my average neighbor probably lives on minimum wage or close (3000-3500).
>How much do basic things cost like a bottle of milk, beer, a pizza?
Haven't bought milk in a while
Beer is 10 for cheapest, 20-25 for fancy ones like Corona
Medium-sized pizza is 100-130
>If you went out for the night how much would you end up spending?
Around 120, which would include a beer and a couple of cocktails (e.g. 50 for a gin tonic).

That night out money wouldn't cover a bus trip for me where live.
How is life there are things generally okay or do you want to leave

I don't want to leave because I earn enough (4500) to cover my low expenses, video games and occasional going outs. But I live with my parents.
I'll probably move to a bigger city someday, but moving to another country never crossed my mind. I can see how it would for someone who wants to make it big and own a house and a car, though

ukraine has a big black and grey market economy that is not measured in official GDP reports

I'm about to quit my job and will go back to studying in September. Until then I was planning to go to Eastern Europe. Will I be killed or robbed in ukraine. If not where is the best place to go. Thanks

Is this the best opportunity to get Ukrainian wife?

Your country is the same shitstain like ukraine,but smaller.

Not the same mate, not even at all nowadays.

Yeah, not the same,but certainly not in leading positions of EU,rather in tail. And you don't have angry and armed part of russian minority. At least they just dissatisfied with their non-citizen status.

Thanks to all lithuanians that come to shop in my place
My business is better than ever since you adopted euro

Hello my fellow Ukrainians.
Can you please bring more women to my country, to work as prostitutes?
Preferably pure ones, like your sisters for example.

The others we have here, started fucking refugees because our asshole government has given them enough germoney to spend on your whores.
Now they're disgusting and I won't touch them anymore.

So please send new ones and I will pay extra germoney for virgins.
If I'm broke, you can ask Hans to pay for me. Right, Hans?

Oh and please tell them to stay away from the refugees this time.

Learn russian, futhermore cyrillics is derived from your letters,so you shouldn't have any problem learning russian.

Are you stockpiling money for recreation of Rzech Pospolita?