Be this grandpa

>be this grandpa
>waiting for your daughter to arrive
>desperately anxious to see your new grandchildren
>she walks in
>"Hey daddy! Here are my two new grandkids lequisha and tyroness!"
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/neo-nazi-converts-islam-kills-roommates-disrespecting-article-1.3186361
newsweek.com/interracial-marriage-relationships-history-loving-611820
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>disown my daughter
>snap the niglets necks and throw them in a dumpster

love them regardless :)

God their ugly and I ain't even white.

>What do?

Cry on the inside and think to myself: "This is my reward for going off to Vietnam and killing a bunch of gooks? America is even worse than it was before....why did I sacrifice my life for nothing."

Then I'd realize I'd never have a coal burning daughter because I brought her up with self respect and I'd start to reach for my wallet as one of the two little niglet bastards is probably stealing it as I reminisce.

Race mixing should be a crime, or at the very least lead to ostracization.

LMFAO! Look at his face! Hahahahhahaha

You know what, I just had a white baby. My whole family thought I was going to be some crack fiend like the other white guys, or obsessed with vidya.
There is nothing like showing a beautiful white baby to your Grandpa. Just the look of complete satisfaction.

Oy vey, that's anti-Semitic you stupid goy!

>tyroness

Drink some bleach you fucking faggot

daily reminder that racism was a subversive plot indocrinated by eternal anglo in order to destroy the usa

/thread

JUST

>racism is a subversive plot to destroy the USA
Fuck off. Racism is the only thing that can save this country.

rednecks outplayed by the gentleman once again, i salute your ginius, the eternal anglo

i would congratulate her on her partner choice and asked her if she felt that huge difference between sizes

FUCK MY SHIT UP

>Look her in the face and smile.Tell her that i used to be a racist and planned to give her most of my belongings when she had white children but she made me change for the better.
Tell her that i will be spending most of my money on helping African children now so she wont be getting any of my money.

>Sell the house and move to Africa under the pretense of helping African children.

>Go around shooting black children for sport

AT LEAST WE DEFEATED THE NAHTZEEES AM I RIGHT AMERIBROS?

HAHAHAHAH

One problem is the black genes are inherited and they take your pigmentation.

They don't stand to gain anything that, proxyboy.

>gradpa:"Hitler was right"

That poor fucking guy.

Fuck lmao

>Please meet your new grandkid

>tfw my sister and all my female cousins married white guys and had white kids
>all the kids are light-haired and bright-eyed

fpbp

>what did we storm those beaches for

This is why you need to have more than 1 kid. Will reduce the chance of having no worthwhile grand kids.

I don't care that they're black. But I'm slapping the crap out of her for giving them stupid names.

I know I'll get shit for this, but for some reason this doesn't bother me anywhere as much as OP's pic does. He may have been a sperg, but at least I could take a picture next to him and not feel like dying.

Can't dodge the rodge

Heartbreaking. He's gonna have to devise a plan to bleach them, at the sacrifice of another white line.

>grandfather doesn't meet grandchildren until they're 5
poor family relationships is what leads to coalburning and degeneracy. keep your daughters close

>honorary Aryan

>when your son is born without a sense of smell

>Implying "bleaching" is ever a solution

One drop rule, faggot. The only solution here is two bullets.

>fake heart attack
>escape hospital
>change your name and move to different country
>never see your whore daughter again

>At least we won't be arrested for liking a Facebook post
Germans are the worst tbqh

This, if you want conservative daughters you must take their virginity yourself.

This is why you must instill racism at an early age. Not so much that they're ostracized but like a crack which will cause the whole dam to burst years down the road

>tfw his grandparents would support enslaving his grandkids

>I just wanted white grandkids. I didn't even care if they were Polacks

I can feel the hurt

I legitimately feel bad for that grandpa. You can see in his dead eyes the anguish he feels over his daughter ruining the family bloodlines by breeding with a Sambo.

Shoot all three of them obviously, then commit suicide for being such a failure at being a dad.

BLEACHing is ok though because most kids will try to emulate the white father so they're basically white.

They're not, it's also part of the Jewish agenda.

Daddi-san

Musical chairs to see who gets stuck with blacked grandkids?

it should

that's not true
most mulattos are shit because their father was black
those with a white father act white and support whites
>inb4 Trevor Noah
his dad wasn't around

>> 127985806

>take your own daughters virginity
>flag
why am I not surprised?

This would be fine if real white people were not an endangered species

Oh for fucks sake

Its

you are a fucking idiot

Well he does look fabulous, you can't deny that

>tfw i havent seen mixed couple ever
>ive seen white single mother with mongrel kid ONCE

Dam he went as black as you can get

Wtf? Why are you here? I told Ayumi to abort if it wasn't a girl.
Saved. Now for some googling, followed by some fapping. Thanks.

>14/88
Obviously I would shoot em all including myself

look at his face, you can tell hes having flashbacks and seconds thoughts about fighting the Germans in WW2

>were WE the bad guys? was the alliance a mistake?
this is what hes thinking

кaкoй жe ты дoлбoeб

they rule you and after you will falll to the chaos of civil war they will gain all the english speaking scientists and capitalists from all over the world (btw it will only strengthen their proxy control over india and china)

>be normal person
>grandchildren are mulatto
>don't care because not a racist

AND IT WAS HIS SON

this. Racemixing is a huge problem, even in white nationalist movements where people obsess over Asian women.

Donate all my money to white nieces.

he was right about everything though
he will be remembered as a prophet and an early leader of WHITE SHARIA

>white shariah
nydailynews.com/news/national/neo-nazi-converts-islam-kills-roommates-disrespecting-article-1.3186361

white sharia isn't religious. It refers to crushing our enemies and keeping our women fully restrained.

This is why segregation works.

I know that feel. My nephew is a blonde haired blue eyed strong aryan lad.

you could have raised your children, but you decided to be a stupid tv watcher, government believer and radio listener. fuck off old generation.

>pick up cell phone
>call my lawyer
>"yeah hi Mike? I need to change my will."
>"please remove my daughter and any of her offspring, yeah, uh huh, completely remove them"
>"thanks mike"
>hang up

"Hey just had to make a call. Who wants pizza?"

Mixed guy with black dad here. I turned out fine because my dad is still married to my mom and is a computer programmer

his face makes me sad

Cool. Now go back to Africa.

Isn't that quite normal in the US?

I'd honestly get heartbroken.
I have a 6 year old little girl and she's my whole life.
I hope to raise her right. And in all honesty if she married a educated black man I wouldn't care as long as they gave their kids an upperclassmen upbringing away from the hood

Instant guilt

>And in all honesty if she married a educated black man

>a educated black man
>black
>educated
Pick one

I'd take them to the park for some hand made swings.

FPBP as always

Is there a black couple that adopts white kids? inb4

>blacks
>families

GO BACK

You would care because every human being is biologically predisposed to raising children that share their genes. We know this to be true because actual cuckold cultures were not as successful or as competitive as k-selected monogamous biologically non-divergent cultures.
Encouraging miscegenation actually lays the groundwork for future child abuse and maladaptive development because we know miscegenated children are hit more often. Same with step-children.
This is your child and your child's childrens' future. Social pressure now is going to be irrelevant for the future they will inherit. This system is poised for collapse and children raised in naturally uncohesive environments will be living in a system unable to accommodate them like their parents are today. If you have a child you must ready them for a k-selected future because the rabbits have just about eaten all their grass.

There are too many here now, its a life boat situation.

Now we head to our dark-net haven . Remember it is 2 frogs on a bench if the lamb is on the ladder

More humane than letting them whither from hunger or AIDS t b h

newsweek.com/interracial-marriage-relationships-history-loving-611820

America is breeding interracial like crazy

>if she married a educated black man I wouldn't care as long as they gave their kids an upperclassmen upbringing away from the hood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Yep, you're a retarded cuck

And people wonder why we can't have nice things.

This is why I'll be having 3+ kids. Doubt they'll all marry and have kids with a non-white.

Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776

fpbp