Hillary Clinton blames Macedonia about losing the elections

theduran.com/hillary-clinton-now-blames-macedonia-for-election-loss-in-bizarre-onstage-interview/

You're welcome burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

theduran.com/hillary-clinton-now-blames-macedonia-for-election-loss-in-bizarre-onstage-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=m41TVTLg0CM
youtu.be/SJwnBDZfJHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>theduran.com/hillary-clinton-now-blames-macedonia-for-election-loss-in-bizarre-onstage-interview/

nothing is even a womans fault. even in her own mind.

Based Mesopotamia

"So this was different because they went public, and they were conveying this weaponized information and the content of it, and they were running, y’know there’s all these stories, about y’know,guys over in Macedonia who are running these fake news sites,and you know I’ve seen them now, and you sit there and it looks like you know sort of low level CNN operation, or a fake newspaper."

Kek

うn...?

That part is actually true, some random neets made serious cash with spreading memes.
Anyway I'm glad she lost, everyone on the Balkans hates the Clintons, except the illirian kangz

thank you monkeydonia
you are my best friend
you are the election hacker
you are the legend

>cash
>spreading
>memes

Here I do it for the keks like a fucking goyim.

Just a dude trying to get a key out of life.

Kek goddamn autocorrect *

How did Macedonia become so powerful?! Teach me your ways.

First Alexander the great and now this
Will the eternal macedon ever stop his bloodthristy crusade for world domination?

Tell me about Macedonia user, I guess that its people are mostly against this whole refugee crisis since you guys are the ones feeling the flow of migrants the most.

Hi Shiptar
Overall we are pretty much all against it. After all, we're still not part of the EU and the "refugees" just want to pass through our country from Greece to the north. Our previous government barely allowed that, they only took quotas that could exit the country - nobody stays in, which is pretty much the only thing from those greedy corrupt fuckers. Today, just about after midnight, we got our new government, they are leftists on paper and are announcing increased pro-EU integration so I'm little worried about the refugee crysis. But I think generally the people will not allow that since we burned ourselves once with the "refugee crysis in Kosovo" in 1999, so we learned our lesson.

Based FYROM

No problem burger, NOW GIB GREENKARD

>That part is actually true, some random neets made serious cash with spreading memes.
What? Elaborate.

Wtf I thought we were Mongolian

ALEXANDER THE GREAT IS GREEK,MAKEDONIA IS GREEK

wtf I love macedonia now?

Just woman being stupid. Nothing to see here.

>make a website pre-election
>how do i generate traffic?
>post deep political analysis
>nothing happens
>post fakenews
>server crashes because of too much traffic
>keep posting fakenews
>???
>profit
youtube.com/watch?v=m41TVTLg0CM

Here's a shilling for a sweet Slav.

Kuru end stages

Why?

He was a barbarian from the mountains. He's culture was greek but greeks themselves didn't considered them as hellenic.

FYROM is a meme country

Bumping for based Macedonia

All countries are meme countries.

Based Fyromanians

>Be Ancient Macedonia
>Have a wide-spread kingdom unlike the plebian hellenics that had polis'
>have different traditions than the rest hellenic polis'
>Have a king that's literally called Philhellen ("Friend of Hellens") that is the first Ancient Macedonian king between the few of them that participated in the Olympic Games
>fast forward few thousand years after heavy mixture of the population on the balkans and fucktons of new ethnicities arriving
>Stop at 19th century
>The word Greece is written for the first time in history
>fast forward a couple of centuries
>Turkish rape-babies claim they're direct descendants of the ancient people on the balkans
#triggered

thoughts on the shitstorm brewing in Fyromania?

She is so fucking mad and delusional. I'm honestly surprised she has died from being so assblasted.

Just shows what a narcissistic sociopath she is.

WTF, I love Macedonia now!

Ok, why the hell is she blaming another country who barely has any connection with the USA for her own loss?

she also blamed internet 'content farms' which I read as Sup Forums shitposting

Stephen Colbert condoning federal crimes.

This is just an excuse for Clintons to fund Albanians like they did in Kosovo

youtu.be/SJwnBDZfJHA

>What so you study?
>I study.... I don't know.
My sides. Dude was probably too awkward to think of the words "Computer Science and Engineering" or whatever in English and they spin it like he's refusing to tell.

you mean fyrom

I have no idea how I haven't seen a single one of those "news pieces" and I followed the US election very closely.

ITS NOT THE RUSSIANS ITS THE MACEDONIANS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serbia, you should derive a lesson from what happened here. Vucic is today in Serbia what Gruevski was 4-5 years ago in Macedonia. They even have similar projects for their money laundering machines. We had Skopje2014 you have BelgradeOnWatter. Literally everything else fits the pattern. Take care.

Thank you, Based MesoAmerica

Thanks Macedonia!

> nothing burger
What did she mean by this?

What's the difference if there were Macedonian bs being thrown at her, and the bought and paid for Mainstream media smearing Trump with that pardade of phonie sexual assault victims the DNC lined up?

>Clinton lost to a Macedonian photography chatgroup

Macedonia went hard.

Philip II is just going to cuck her shit up.
I'm not going to lie. I KEKed.

After this I can say:

MACEDONIA IS GREEK

Sure thing. And Cyprus is Turkroach.

got dat rite

you fucked up big time with your IME lmao

Hillary's starting to blame fictional countries now? Sad!

wow r00d

Macedonia *did* exist and was once a powerful empire until right around when Hillary was birthed from the black pits of C'yparthra.

FYRoM is Macedonia in name only.

Why'd you do it Macedonia? Were you working for the Russians again? It was supposed to be her turn you bigots!

i am glad that VMRO-DPMNE get BTFO but on the other hand you lost western macedonia to shiperia

So wait a moment, Russia hacked Macedonia and fucked with Hillary by proxy?

to be honest id rather have skopje on water than fucking statues everywhere and shitty grujobaroque

but yeah, vucko is serbias grujo

>Good luck, I'm behind seven Macedonians

t. Alexander

Regime change train stopped dead.
Keep crying bitches!
The cracks are showing.
Hillary is the face of death staring back.

post youtube of the interview

???

I doubt that anything like that will happen. If it does at least I can honor my ancestors and take part of the remove kebab tradition.

#pizzagate is real and Hillary is deeply involved.

Thanks Alex

If Modern Macedonians are slavs, do they identify with ancient Macedonians who weren't?

>Tfw Macedonians are actually the ultimate shitposters, but they haven't unlocked their potential yet.
>When they realize their hidden powerlevels, the result is going to be a hybrid creature composed of Finn tier meme creativity, Strayan bants and Leaf level shitposting.

>tfw we already have top-tier autistic memes but they're all on normiebook

>Clinton herself calling CNN fake news tier

that video is pretty hilarious. No wonder that "Macedonian fake news" story disappeared so quickly, they were freaking out about a handful of adolescents doing an above average job of setting up click-bait farms to generate ad revenue.

At the end the guy doing the story says "claims of Russian involvement here seem far fetched".

>You're welcome burgers.

Fuck off, cвињa.

“So this was different because they went public, and they were conveying this weaponized information and the content of it, and they were running, y’know there’s all these stories, about y’know, guys over in Macedonia who are running these fake news sites, and you know I’ve seen them now, and you sit there and it looks like you know sort of low level CNN operation, or a fake newspaper.”

why you running fake news sites OP?

>Hillary btfo'd by a literally who country

MACEDONIAN HACKERS

I think at this point it's probably easier to list the people, organizations, and countries she HASN'T blamed for losing the election