Why are nonwhites so resentful?

Why are nonwhites so resentful?

She's not attractive. Obvious mental issues.

Dude that body is killer though. Aging fast though

True. Why is crazy so hot? Regardless, we're here to talk about why shitskins are so asshurt all the time.

Because we suffered the most through history

Idk, I am certifiably crazy and I find crazy really fucking attractive too, theres just something so enticing about the absolute illogicality of it all

the best fucks and most passionate moments in my life so far we're with a crazy chick. However this 100% leads to some of the worst moments of your life if you try to stay with the crazy person.

I think you mean you lost, have no pride, no dignity and are willing to clean my shit for pennies.

You didn't suffer at all though so why are you so salty.

Because you're basically the scrub team of history.

>Get raped by internal indio conflict
>Get literally raped by Spain
>Get BTFO by Texas
>Get BTFO by the USA

Because they lost.

Nigger

Because they believe all kinds of fairy tales about the white people holding them down instead of realize it's their own genetic inferiority that makes them unable to compete in first world countries.

MKultra tends to do that

Because they know deep down they are inferior.

After their morning shit, they look down and see that it is the same color as them.

Dude you guys obsess over fucking everything especially in regards to the vocal shitskins that are obviouse kike puppets as well as the vast majority of the vocal sjw and communists being fucking white - you retards obsess over us because we have melanin when just as many whites if not vastly more are aiding in destroying the west this is far more political then it is racial and you play right into kike hands with this bullshit im not a nigger but i get lumped into this shit being mestizo and its annoying i dont want minorities in control and most minoritied dont want that it is only the vocal ones thar are pushef by jews and all.of you know it, yet.you keep getting as blasted if anyones resentful its you. Lets fix this shit because if it was up to your tactics the west is fucking finished.

This might have something to do with it.

Fucking stupid phone-posting, anyway enough d&c we want illegals gone too and we dont want power its fucking niggers and kike puppets alot of us want to help.

not allowed to rape

Reported to Trudeau.

true though

This. Mudskins can rape and get away with it, a white man can't.

What a pathetic victim complex

"It's everyone else fault that I fucking suck and will never be anything of value"

>resentful
They are not. It's the whites to make them be like that. The world would be at white European feet if they themselves wouldn't have fallen to the "morality" trap.

white people age like milk
sad but true

Damn that edit is my favorite

But to be fair, black women always look bad