Neocon General #1: Desert Storm Edition

Welcome to the first installment of neocon general. The purpose of this thread is to educate Sup Forumsacks on neoconservatism, as well as create a home for neocons or "normie conservatives" on Sup Forums.

Subpoenas: nationalreview.com/article/448161/susan-rice-john-brennan-samantha-power-unmasking-subpoenas-house-intelligence

Eternal Hun: nationalreview.com/article/448150/germany-negative-attitude-toward-united-states-not-new

Paris Climate Treaty: nationalreview.com/article/448121/donald-trump-paris-climate-agreement-trump-should-scrap-accord

Gay Agenda: foxnews.com/opinion/2017/05/31/city-cant-sell-blueberries-unless-affirm-gay-marriage.html

VA chief: Senate must act
businessinsider.com/va-chief-firing-employees-2017-5

Why Conservatives still attack Trump: nationalreview.com/article/448086/never-trump-conservatives-donald-trump-still-opposed

Elon Musk threatens to quit role as White House advisor: redstate.com/streiff/2017/05/31/crony-capitalist-threatens-quit-advisory-position-crony-capitalism-disrespected/

Turmoil at the DNC: redstate.com/jaycaruso/2017/06/01/former-dnc-data-chief-slams-hillary-clinton-youre-not-throwing-bus/

Why NATO members need to meet their requirement: aei.org/publication/in-defense-of-more-spending/

China's serious debt problem: aei.org/publication/credit-moodys-for-sounding-alarm-on-chinas-serious-debt-problem/

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider
archive.is/yjTIm
youtube.com/watch?v=_qzefKzVPxM&t=1597s
youtube.com/watch?v=hBSQkpV7mqM
youtube.com/watch?v=lVBdQrOG10M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfreda_Frances_Bikowsky
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/63443056/#q63448233
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/63443056/#q63451602
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/63443056/#63449445
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always use archive.

>businessinsider com/va-chief-firing-employees-2017-5
--> archive.is/yjTIm

muh israel

Neocon News Round-Up:

Rush Limbaugh: youtube.com/watch?v=_qzefKzVPxM&t=1597s

Sean Hannity: youtube.com/watch?v=hBSQkpV7mqM

Fox News Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=lVBdQrOG10M

Good catch. For future installations I'll take care of that.

Not an argument

we prefer to be called neo-cohens or reformed international communists

>reformed international communists

I support military action against hostile communist regimes and believe it is in the national security interest of the United States to rollback communist and Islamofascist regimes. How is this communist?

>inb4 trotskyist
Everyone goes through a college communist phase. Trotskyists support world revolution to spread communism. Neocons support targeted military action to spread free markets and liberal democracy. Equating them because they both favor spreading ideology is equivalent to equating Conquistadors with Saracens because they were both spreading a religion.

>be bush & neocohens
>promise no nation building in middle east
>intentionally ignore all intelligence warnings
>the jihadists happens as a result of intentional incompetence
>totally not another elite-orchestrated ritual sacrifice to moloch
>promises to avenge and attack jihadists (not the saudis, but secular iraq)
>rise in patriotistm and islamophobia
>attack iraq and engage in nation building you promised against
>setup more hate laws
>setup surveillance police state against everyone (both mustlims and antimuslims)
>punish islamophobic/racist/patriotic americans with anti-hate laws
>promote tolerance and import more muslims
>promote war against muslims
>enact more police state laws eroding further rights and effectively criminalizing patriotism
>everyone now under surveillance and considered a threat

Sooooo, what is neo-conservatism? If i may ask

you guys are an exact copy of USSR with the same brutal police state repression of citizens under the guise of "security", "liberty" and "safety",

islamic jihad effectively created and used to establish your world order

Trotskyism for people who like the corporate dollar.

Corporate Globalism, no borders, pressing human rights issues etc, global interventionism and not forget exploiting the populations patriotism in the name of more Iraqs.

>I'm a nationalist and a globalist

Neoconservatism is the belief that the United States should have an interventionist foreign policy, on top of the combination of fiscal conservatism (lower taxes, less regulation, lower spending) and social conservatism (pro-life/anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, etc.).

This interventionist foreign policy should specifically promote free markets and liberal democracy. Generally speaking, so-called "liberal democracies" are much more reliable allies than "stable authoritarians." Examples of successful operations were those in South Korea, Japan, and Germany, which replaced authoritarian regimes (nazism in Germany and imperialist fascism in Japan, in South Korea to a lesser extent defeating an ideology and more so promoting liberal democracy) and built stable allies in strategic areas that benefit us to this day.

On the stable authoritarian point, promoting dictators is a short term solution to what is very clearly a long term problem. Take the example of Saddam Hussein. The United States backed Hussein during the Iran-Iraq War and less than 10 years later, he was using munitions supplied by the US to attack US strategic interests. Noriega is another example of a dictator who received US aid and then proceeded to attack US interests.

Circumcision is on the decline worldwide. We need to think about how we can best help Israel get the foreskins it needs!

Learn the definition of words before you use them. I do not support cultural marxism, I do not support economic marxism, and i do not support spreading marxism.

>no borders
Wrong, I support the wall and most neocons agree that border security is a necessary aspect of border policy. Neocons aren't a singular ideology and exist on a spectrum. There are more open borders types along the lines of John McCain and Lindsey Graham and there are others like Tom Cotton or Jeff Sessions who oppose open borders.
>pressing human rights issues
The point is to use human rights to defend US interests. See what I said here in history, no two liberal democracies have ever gone to war against each other. Liberal democracies make better allies than """stable""" authoritarians.

Not an argument
Most neocons oppose open borders and favor controlled immigration. They aren't all McCain open borders types.

Do some McCain backgound.

>Neocon General

Already got one. Called /ptg/.

Israel is our greatest ally. How can you be a neoconservative and not wake up every morning asking yourself what you can do today for Israel?

>exact copy of the USSR
Wrong

>brutal police state
Remember when Bush opened gulags for liberal hippie protestors? Those cultural marxists sure know what's good for America, that's why they burn the American flag at their anti-Iraq War rallies! Because they love America! That makes sense!

>state repression of citizens
Name like 5 ways neoconservatives oppress american citizens. Taxation and the age of consent are not acceptable answers.

>under the guise of security
Right so letting Saddam Hussein start a Middle Eastern arms race and threaten our access to global oil supplies definitely matters.

>neocohens create massive unemployment for natives
>bush outsourced and replaced white workers with h1bs
>bush opened borders
>bush instigated worsening in identity politics
>bush tore down the mexican wall that was erected by the burger people

b-but the bush and neocohens was patriotic n shit

and he loves a cheap dirty tacos, half of his family are illegal immigrants

>Kill Assad
>Install Le Pro American Presidente
>Write them a constitution
>Have all of NATO occupy Syria for like 10 years
>Crack down on all radicals heavily, make the general populace aware of it
>Force mandatory K-12 of all kids, including girls
>Build more factories there, cooperate with local industry leaders there
>Eventually something like a middle class will appear who will resent radicals and anyone who is a threat to the status quo
>The older ones will hate us but the kids will start buying iPhones, listening to American music and buying western clothes
>This will all come about by creating law and order, establishing industry and opening the country as a market in the world.

>ask what you can do for Israel

Israel's continued existence is in the national security interests of the United States. They test weapons out for our military engagements and provide critical research to the tech and pharmaceutical industries.

Yes! And their pharmaceutical industries need a steady supply of foreskins!

Hanging Season is coming, and when it arrives, there'll be trees for you too. You are traitors.

LOL

IMPLYING IT WONT JUST TURN INTO ALLAHU ACKBAR CENTRAL JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER OVERTHROWN DICTATOR SURROUNDED BY ISLAMIC JIHADISTS

>Neo-cons

jewish liberals convincing republicans they need to fight wars cause democracy (really for israel)

>Sup Forums

Fuck jews.

>This thread

belongs on rebbit next to a based black man sub.

Israelis have low IQs.

Stop talking or we'll cut off your welfare

>massive unemployment for natives
Are you talking about offshoring? That's a long term trend that has been going on longer than neoconservatism has existed as a coherent ideology. T

>outsourced and replaced white workers with h1bs
Bush himself wasn't a neocon he just had neocon advisors. He did many non-neoconservative things while in office, case in point how his State Department handled the North Korean negotiations. Most of the neocons were concentrated in the Defense Department, while the State Department was occupied by liberal internationalists like Colin Powell, Richard Armitage, and Condi Rice who didn't agree with the Iraq War to begin with.

>Bush opened borders
Secure Fence Act of 2006. Bush's push to amnesty failed, thankfully. Most neocons aren't in favor of amnesty and 99% favor border security over open borders except for establishmentarians like McCain.

>instigated worsening in identity politics
How

>tore down the mexican wall erected by the burger people
Link?

>was patriotic n shit
They valued United States' long term national security interests above foreign opinions.

If there's going to be any military rule in the United States, it's going to be run by neocons/interventionists.

>James Mattis: interventionist
>HR McMaster: interventionist
>Petraeus: interventionist
>Flynn: Interventionist
>Schwarzkopf (Deceased): interventionist
>Allen: Interventionist
>Clark: Interventionist

Stop LARPing

Neoconservatives are the stupidest fuckers on Earth.

Democracy will never work in the Middle East and Africa because of the pathetically low average IQs in those countries.

Fucking Jews are retarded

>totally no illegal USSR-tier surveillance, arrest, torture, g-goys
snowden would like to have a word with you

bush and the neocohens are pathetic failures in the eyes of the goyim. they destroyed the economy and western civilization in the name of crony-globalism. USA is sucking China's micro-penis thanks to them

this is the reason why your grandchildren will be bowing down to bow-legged master race

>Jewish liberals
I oppose abortion, gay marriage, OTC birth control, sexual liberation, the welfare state, nationalized industries, open borders, Sharia Law, and mass immigration. Tell me why I'm a Jewish liberal as a practicing Christian.

No you won't, Evangelical Christians love Israel and vote R too much for you to touch aid to Israel. Israel tests American weapons systems and produces critical innovation for the tech and pharma industries.

But they do have low IQs though...

>Remember when Bush opened gulags
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfreda_Frances_Bikowsky

they were involved in execution of christians worldwide, ie: pine gap

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/63443056/#q63448233

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/63443056/#q63451602

Arab population

Daily reminder that democracies have never gone to war against one another and global democratization under a US unipolar world has led to the most peaceful and prosperous period in human history.

Isn't it only 15% though?

Wrong in so many fucking ways.

Don't know if you guys know but pine gap is american soil on australia.

Anyway, there's a rumor about america's intelligence having this crazy bitch who is a complete sadist do their torturing for them.

Apparently she's an expert at interrogations and brilliant at getting information out of people (i don't know how, this is just the rumor).

So a few people go missing, turn up by the side of the highway bleached of all forensics but covered in gruesome torture marks.
Flash forward a few months and we get a report of 2 soldiers bundling a man into a ute.
Highway patrol intercepts the ute, it does not stop, travels right into pine gap.

US military tells them they cannot pass, we are then told by our bosses not to investigate this case anymore, it's a diplomatic matter now.

>MFW i know for a fact that man was taken in there to get tortured for fun by this crazy bitch and my country gave him up because they're murrika's bitch.
>MFW i believe those rumors about this lady are true, it just all fit the story so well and she was abusing her diplomatic immunity.

Saw her coming out of pine gap once in a marauder too (it's a mini tank car thing), all the soldiers at the gate diden't salute her but they bowed, it was really fucking weird.

Kys: the thread

believing in (((democracy))) is a sign of low IQ too, you know

Trump couldn't handle the truth. At 70 some years old you've already accepted the (((truth))) No changing minds that have grown over.
For the young generation:
If you're just a white person and people hate you for just that, there's no word to describe it. Reverse rascism? No. If you dislike a jew you're antisemitic and that's unacceptable because you're like Hitler if you don't like Jews. Which is the worst label to pin om a person. We accept this as normal until one day, one asks oneself, Why? Why are these people so special? Why am I a gentile?
Getting people to question the superiority of the jew is the key to unlocking the red pill within us all.

If I was you would have named how.

Kys

Sage

WANT ME TO RISE FROM THE ASHES?

BOMB NORTH KOREA

Reminder that neocons are leftists.

>mfw the Jew is more redpilled than most posters ITT

Never thought I'd see the day