When does the Race War in Europe begin?

When does the Race War in Europe begin?

What the fuck are you pasta niggers doing? You are allowing them in by the fucking boat load and do nothing? One of you faggots fucking do something and the rest of will come down to support you.

>When does the Race War in Europe begin?
whenever they kill francis

Speak openly against refugees in germany and your social life is basically destroyed. From that moment on you'll be "that nazi guy". I'm not even kidding.

Also, your country is no one to talk, either.

I don't care about my country, you stupid german faggot. If you are so fucking cucked, why not just kill politicians who make your life miserable? You admit to being a fucking slave and then have to cheek to say something about my Nation. Get some fucking perspective, you slavic rape baby.

I am talking about the pastafags and turkish rape babies and why they are being lazy faggots like usual.

>francis

cuckstianity for you.

>why not just kill politicians
Oh gee, why not attempt murder at a high number of extremely well guarded people which will likely result in a life long prison sentence before succeeding at killing one of them.
I sure fucking wonder. At least don't throw around such dumb ideas when insulting people for not doing anything.

If you have some reasonable ideas I'll be sure to listen, though.
It's just far from being as simple as "just do X easily yourself and a huge problem of your country is magically solved".

>I am lazy and cannot into planning

You have no heart or mind. You're defeated, why not just fucking kill yourself? Or would you be scared of a prison sentence for thinking about that?

There are no other fucking options. Have you not seen the state of your shithole of a "country"? Shitposting WILL NOT do anything, neither will walking with a suit and tie.

Unless you share a house, find each other work and save money to buy power, you're pissing in the wind.

I see that you have absolutely no reasonable ideas yourself and just insult people.
No need to reply, I'm outta here.

>Race war
>ever

Trust me, the Jews have ensured no such thing will happen. Europe will slowly die and Israel will flourish. God's chosen people will inherit the earth after we're all dead and gone.

They are the best anyone has offered. You're just a low test faggot who deserves to lose his fucking family. Kill yourself.

>le jewish demigods
>americuck

Hardly surprising.

I support the race war from my shittie country from the other side of the globe. Europe is cucked (Except for Poland)

5-10 years

Whole V4 is based

Poland is a meme shithole that will soon drop. They gloat now only because they're inferiority is saving them. This is not good for our Race.

Pooland is gonna poo.

When the money runs out

When the bread runs out

When the jobs run out

When the beer runs out

Things are far too stable for any form of ethnic cleansing historically.

blah blah blah
I love my comfy shithole. Fuck your race.

>Elections in South Africa in August
>Riots beak out on quuye
>White farmers mass murdered in their homes
>Boers rise up and retaliate
>Starts a local race war with people joining all over the world
>Spreads to Europe
>Spreads to US

WW2 was about nationhood. WW3 will be about race.

Nope, we are stronger year by year. We will live, west will die.

Czech gypos keep burning the Polish flag outside the Polish center in Newcastle.

They'd probably be doing us a favour but definitely. I think that would mark the end.

Why dont you do something?You have all the no go zones in your country , about time for you to go in guns blazing , also kill your commie millenial zombies too

i always go to local street workout park with my friend and it is constantly occupied by swedish women. how to stop it their language is disgusting
polish women are so much superior - prettier, skinnier and nationalistic

op. I am against slavery of the black man. Why? Because it caused the downfall of the white man. By going to africa and stealing fucking boat loads of africans, and importing them to America, we opened our doors to them. Once they were in, and were more numerous than the white man they rose up. They stayed in America. This normalised blacks. They thought it was their right to live there because their slave ancestors were imported and leached off the white man's system. This self entitlement led to the civil rights movements and other racial integration. Now, whites are the oppressed. What happened user?

This is what's happening in our sacred Europe. We import the negroes, normalise their existence, and integrate them. The white man in Europe will no longer exist in a few years. We should not have helped development in africa.

Sorry y'all are surrounded by pussies who want to be overrun and their children raped. We're with you, Bongbros. What's good for Britain is good for us. There'll be a UK/US alliance, but this time for Nationalists, not for the lying kikes.
It's all coming together, trust me. We're organized here. Just be patient. That's all we can do.

b a s e d