Once the UK leaves the EU, which universal language should Europe adopt?

It appears to be a battle of German vs. French... but there is one more option...

youtube.com/watch?v=iuXR53ex4iI&t=31s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a69toGGjoO0
youtube.com/watch?v=K3IImGiiY1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vQSykLlFJ9c
youtube.com/watch?v=KztctvSveEI
youtu.be/1ygdAiDxKfI
youtube.com/watch?v=NPsE5cqN7hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't European its own language

arabic

ooooidaaaaaaaa!

Latin

Finnish you retard.

English

Oida?

I already finnished inside ur mum lmao

cCc

Türk strong mother ficker

kek
mongol btfo!

Since its official language is already French, how about French?

reported

English is too far ahead in the Global language race, just give up and accept it. It became necessary for a common language to be spoken for globalization, and the British and American empires were on top so they won.

Simplified German, i.e. Swedish.

I would be up for learning finnish desu

>Since its official language is already French, how about French?
But French is hard and it sounds faggish. Like literally, whenever a "man" talks in French, I think of him wearing this.

12 points from Serbia go to Arabic.

>. but there is one more option...
Somali

>English is too far ahead in the Global language race, just give up and accept it. It became necessary for a common language to be spoken for globalization, and the British and American empires were on top so they won.

Austrian just consists of one word. Think about how easy it is to use it. We could literally make keyboards just consisting of one button!

>12 points from Serbia go to Arabic.
Why is that? Have you been under Turkish occupation too long?

Oh look another German "EU uniter". Fuck you man and fuck your precious EU. Fuck this universal eu crap with your little hard on for united army, language and wet dreams of muslim culture. Please go and kill yourself.

I guess it has to be Esperanto then, it suits well, fake state fake language it's perfect!

roman latin only.

Why should we adopt a language for Europe?; Tech is going to resolve this problem very soon, automatic translators are the real future. There are people working in it though It is still very primitive, I am totally sure This will make useless learning languagues.

Somalians speak English. It used to be a working language in the British Somaliland protectorate.

This is why Somalis all want to go to Britain and 80% of Somalis in Europe live in Britain.

Jive, official language of Europe should be jive

I'm for Polish, everyone knows what kurwa means, kurva

>Have you been under Turkish occupation too long?
Turks don't speak Arabic,they have some Arabic loanwords but still have their own language.
We got rid of mudslime occupators long time ago, but your occupation is just begining.

>Why should we adopt a language for Europe?
There are 3 official working languages of the EU, German, French and English. With the UK gone, English drops away. So why keep both German and French? We could just make a decision and go for one of them.

> Tech is going to resolve this problem very soon
Not really. Automatic translators have reached a point where they cannot be made better for the simple reason that you need advanced AI to understand the context to actually correctly translate things - especially automatic concurrent translations only work with highly advanced AI through neural networks which mimick the human brain and have the capabilities of a human translator.

>There are people working in it though It is still very primitive, I am totally sure This will make useless learning languagues.
Once we have walking, talking, human style, neural network AI androids, we have automatic translations, not before. So it will take another 30 yrs or so at least.

>Turks don't speak Arabic,they have some Arabic loanwords but still have their own language.
Why should I care? All the gibberish Muslims speak sound the same to me.

Frence, because the EU are faggots

>With the UK gone, English drops away

Ireland and Malta are still gonna be in the EU. English is still the world's language. No one outside of Europe speaks German. It'll be English or French.

It will take more than 30 years for German or French to take over as dominant language, might as well hold out for AI

It should be either Ukraine or Polish, just for lulz.

>All the gibberish Muslims speak sound the same to me.
Well maybe you don't care but your children or grandchildren will learn it.

As long as keiser Merkel is in charge it's gonna be German. They will propose arab, but it's a shit language not adapted to computers or modern way of life to begin with, with a long learning process to boot so it's not good from the bankers point of view.

>bankers
These guys are more into Hebrew stuff.

English. It's not like they can forbid use of some language. It's still the easiest one

> french
> german
> universal
top kek

>It's not like they can forbid use of some language.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh wait, you are serious!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The EU/Germany can outlaw everything.

Arabic or some african language obviously.

Inshallah, this

>which universal language should Europe adopt?
Why act like you niggers aren't going to be speaking arabic by 2018?

>Ireland and Malta are still gonna be in the EU. English is still the world's language. No one outside of Europe speaks German. It'll be English or French.

German is the second most spoken language in the EU... after English.

Malta and Ireland are irrelevant.

Of course it would be a political decision to stop using English for official affairs in Europe, but it would make sense to do so to show the world that the UK is not part of Europe any more and a new power has emerged.

There are no african languages, because there are no african litterature. UE need an official language so they can write some documents.

Latin should be the official language.

15 times more people speak Spanish in the US than people speak Arabic in Europe.

Hell, 25 times more people in Europe speak Spanish than Arabic and that number will go up to 50 times more once the UK leaves Europe.

Come back when you know what you are talking about.

>bacon flag
>literally talk by oinking

It's either French, German, Polish, or Esperanto.

French: youtube.com/watch?v=a69toGGjoO0
German: youtube.com/watch?v=K3IImGiiY1Q
Polish: youtube.com/watch?v=vQSykLlFJ9c
Esperanto: youtube.com/watch?v=KztctvSveEI

This. Fuck English. Now that the Eurabian caliphate is rising we don't need them anymore

>implying those countries speak english because of the united kingdom and not because of the USA

hebrew
also declare the entire EU a protectorate of israel and see all the immigration and terrorism problems disappear as based bibi establishes the proper fourth reich.

Last I checked Israel doesn't even want to incorporate the West bank, Gaza and the Sinai because of "muhhh, we need big camps for the terrorists" and "muhhhhhrrrgh, it is too hard to snip-snap their seed generating gangways and strip-strep their egg generating units".

none, i dont want to learn a useless lamguage, i am ok with english

Latin or spanish obviously. Nobody wants to learn german (language for horses) or french (for womans) lol

It schould be Polski
Most nations of EU have languages that are simmilar to Polski
Češka,Slovenska,Slovenija,Hrvatska,Latvia,Lithuania,Estonia...
Its obvious it schould be Polski!
everything else is proof that EU exist only for germany

I hadn't been looking at her boobs, but after she told me not to, I kept looking at them.

would aprove

Chinese

I had spanish back in school, and its the most useless language of all time, becouse of to few words you use words for more things at once and justify it with an apostrophe or their position in a sentence.

Why do feel such a strong urge to stick my dick in her mouth?

sinai is just sand and gaza\west bank is a zoo for the terrorists.
walling them in in little resorts is literally the best way to deal with them . terrorism in israel dropped 95%+ since the construction of the wall.

also pic related is the egyptian border wall's effect on immigration .

let based bibi establish his reich and europe will be mudslime free but you'd be able to visit terrorist zoos for a few and see how they live in armored bus rides while keeping them walled off and everyone else safe.

OIDA!!!

OIDA!

"muhhh, we cannot build big enough camps".

Gaza had like 50,000 people in 1950, now it is 2 million. In a camp, those 50,000 could not have multiplied.

Germans being this fucking delusional. The reason english is so widely spoken is because of culture (hollywood, music, etc). It has nothing to do with bongs.

Koko kokkoko?

Oidaaa.

English

>I had spanish back in school, and its the most useless language of all time, becouse of to few words you use words for more things at once and justify it with an apostrophe or their position in a sentence.
and? i dont want to learn your shitty language when euskera (Basque) shares vocabulary with english and it is useful around the world

Realistically it should be Italian or Spanish. Theoretically it could be French, it was the lingua franca of the world back in the day. Maybe Polish in slav areas, but idk

Nobody will want to speak German because political reasons, too many people would be butthurt

Still English. More useful than German or French.

No wait, I got a better idea. Make it Occitan instead.

Polski, kurwa

Dumbass idea.

I fucked your mother and sister, you won't be around for long so your language isn't a candidate

>and it is useful around the world
where its useful outside of basque? no one else speak it outside your little dystopia

Oiiiida...

Pekka suomi perkele :DDDD

New anthem of eu should be:

youtu.be/1ygdAiDxKfI

I knew it would trigger you. And the French. That's the whole point.

You're asking the wrong questions.

>Nobody will want to speak German because political reasons, too many people would be butthurt

We will just make a law. It is as easy as that.

Underrated!

Yes, the entire pyre.

DELETE THIS
day ruined

>where its useful outside of basque?
you should read again hans, i said ENGLISH is useful around the world or is isn't?

Basque share vocabulary and it is perfect for us

>Polski, kurwa
youtube.com/watch?v=NPsE5cqN7hM

Not sure I want that...

they didnt multiply , people from other places moved in also .
and yea they have high as fuck fertility rates . dosnt matter as long as they're contained.

Upvoted

Really? I thought basque had more connections with japanese than any other European laguage.

we share*

Since most of countries in EU are slavic we demand that Polish be official,
Even hungary would support that and 20% of germany who speak Polish
But we will probably end up with some arabic language

The fire rises

+1 for the Incestrian master race

Reported for reporting report.

>Basque share vocabulary
basque isnt a germanic language, not even a latin so I dont think there is much vocabulary which you share with english.

btfo, and sadly true

Wtf is this? but i had to admit i keked a little when she showed a picture of Korwin

>and yea they have high as fuck fertility rates . dosnt matter as long as they're contained.

What, dude? Too many people in Gaza is a fucking problem. You want 100,000 there max, not 2 million and more.

Stop fucking around and do something about the situation! Fertility rate in Gaza should be below 1 kid per woman.