Europol run pt.3

Europe's police agency has released images that show clues as to the whereabouts of child abusers.

europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse

Can Sup Forums succeed where European detectives have failed?

old threads → →

Other urls found in this thread:

centerparcs.co.uk/villages/sherwood/map/index.jsp
amazon.co.uk/Troni-Technology-Shower-Corner-S090XG2KG01-90x90/dp/B01LW7MY1F/ref=pd_sbs_60_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=X9A4F5K60B1KQDA80301
design-milk.com/inkblot-rug-collection-lindstrom-rugs/
google.com/maps/place/Executive Apartments/@53.169521,-1.0517158,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m8!1e2!3m6!1s-iHVPaJTHK2s/V-O725D3EeI/AAAAAAAAD9M/0slf8T__A-I4il3NQHcZjeo2ak5nOO7KQCJkC!2e4!3e12!6s//lh4.googleusercontent.com/-iHVPaJTHK2s/V-O725D3EeI/AAAAAAAAD9M/0slf8T__A-I4il3NQHcZjeo2ak5nOO7KQCJkC/w203-h114-k-no/!7i5312!8i2988!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x8e777b8da0b1fdfe!8m2!3d53.1695046!4d-1.051725?hl=en-US
bellabathrooms.co.uk/premier-opus-quadrant-carbon-black-cabin.html
dan-wood.co.uk/
youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo
google.com/maps/place/Center Parcs Sherwood Forest/@53.1679,-1.0608408,15z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x8e777b8da0b1fdfe!2sExecutive Apartments!8m2!3d53.1695046!4d-1.051725!3m4!1s0x0:0x366e8fb8416f66a7!8m2!3d53.169574!4d-1.0545695?hl=en-US
wayfair.com/Eagle-Bath-Sliding-Door-Steam-Shower-Enclosure-Unit-EGLB1011.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So i think most of us agree that it must be UK based, mainly up north. Just the houses seem to be throwing some of us of as they look American.

Bumpitty bump bump

The black box looks like a massage bed control used in motels.

bump

Bump

Bump

The leather box has a tubular led with red band attached on a movable arm. Think it could be custom made?

Joining in on the autism games late. What if anything have we already identified?

we identified a bag from tesco, and a tatty teddy swimsuit

So far, a tesco bag, a shower and a swimming suit.

Im a runner t shirt
Possible new fridge
possible quavers

And the B&H Gold

Also chased this trope but those tend to have coin slots and I very much doubt motels with massage beds were popular in europe back then and even less now.

My new guess would be, pic related.
They tend to be fairly simplistic, a knob and a light however, they usually have some sort of identification and this box is just a black box.

Here, add this so we don't have people look for something we already found.

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

How they got those images and where are there from?

Check this pic.

>saving thumbmail image

fucking retard potato

europol is crowdsourcing their pedo investigations

Whats the chances something like that could be a projector?

Is it me or does it look like pic related.

>We Euro/pol/ now.

We think the location is likely somewhere in Northern England.

The grocery bag can be found in Leeds, Tatty Teddy is a UK character.

People say that the architecture of the homes is unusual for UK. Most homes in the UK are brick, but these appear to be wooden.

Looks more like Quavers to me

If it is lays of some regional variety (it differs a bit from packages I found till now) maybe some other countries have pattern that is matched more closely.

None, it's not a lens, just a rotary potentiometer. What you're focusing on is a black plastic vintage knob with a white dot on it.

That should make them easier to find. But I can't help notice how incredibly american the style of the buildings are. We have lots of wood houses here but not that style, it's very distinctly american.

I am from leeds, want me to take a look at anything?

and the houses do not look like they are in the uk, you never see house like that here

Cheers, with the reflection on thew dial i looked like it could have been a lens of some sort

But they very well may be. And the fact that they are so distinctive makes it easier to find.

Could it be this?

I recognised that immediately. It's Centre Parks in Sherwood Forest. They're holiday and rental homes, which also explains the hotel-like tiling in the bathroom and the appearance of the shower.

You guys barely have any montains in the UK, what is the typical architecture let's say around Ben Nevis and such?

good point didn't think of that

Looks like a shampoo flask, google lactacyd, stickers are different though.

Snowy place looks a bit like sweden to me, I've also seen those stick type showerheads here.

see

This is why I hate the European police, we could easily solve ALL OF THIS by getting rid of Muslims

Interesting...

centerparcs.co.uk/villages/sherwood/map/index.jsp
Could very well be onto something.

Going by this, let's say this is it. Is this a place that facilitates this or is it simply somewhere they decided to take a trip too?

Look at the map, "executive appartments don't have streetview.

Found the shower
amazon.co.uk/Troni-Technology-Shower-Corner-S090XG2KG01-90x90/dp/B01LW7MY1F/ref=pd_sbs_60_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=X9A4F5K60B1KQDA80301

>Centre Parks in Sherwood Forest
ok i might as well go through all the roads in sherwood forest now

I've been looking for the rug and I found pic related link
design-milk.com/inkblot-rug-collection-lindstrom-rugs/

The design isn't there, nor is anything with a brown frame like the one on the website. I just googled "inkblot rugs" and some other results popped up. I cant view the pinterest results without making an account and there was another page but it is in french and I was having trouble navigating it.

It really would be a case of them hiding in open sight. It's a popular place and it's relatively secluded.

google.com/maps/place/Executive Apartments/@53.169521,-1.0517158,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m8!1e2!3m6!1s-iHVPaJTHK2s/V-O725D3EeI/AAAAAAAAD9M/0slf8T__A-I4il3NQHcZjeo2ak5nOO7KQCJkC!2e4!3e12!6s//lh4.googleusercontent.com/-iHVPaJTHK2s/V-O725D3EeI/AAAAAAAAD9M/0slf8T__A-I4il3NQHcZjeo2ak5nOO7KQCJkC/w203-h114-k-no/!7i5312!8i2988!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x8e777b8da0b1fdfe!8m2!3d53.1695046!4d-1.051725?hl=en-US

The executive appartments don't match the exterior of the buildings in question. But very weird pictures nonetheless.

Posted the wrong one, Im sure this is the shower bellabathrooms.co.uk/premier-opus-quadrant-carbon-black-cabin.html

I'm sorry. I need to learn to take the time to write a bigger post than rushing out everytime I have an idea.

But this
dan-wood.co.uk/
Does look more like the exterior we're looking for

EUropol BTFO youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo

How in the fuck is this supposed to help catch paedophiles ?

serious question even though I am a shill

From the last thread

is finding this actually harder than shia lebouf

Need some assistance going trough this.
google.com/maps/place/Center Parcs Sherwood Forest/@53.1679,-1.0608408,15z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x8e777b8da0b1fdfe!2sExecutive Apartments!8m2!3d53.1695046!4d-1.051725!3m4!1s0x0:0x366e8fb8416f66a7!8m2!3d53.169574!4d-1.0545695?hl=en-US

Click the places of interest and go trough the pictures at the location. It's starting to look like a very good match.

>yfw you dox your self

I'm going through the pictures that show the exteriors for each accomodation types on the official website.
No accommodation type seem to match the exteriors in that pic (in particular, look at the two different colors of the buildings and the peculiar shape of the roof of the green building).

So it's either not an accommodation (e.g. other facility, like admin / staff / recreational) or different from the types shown on the website.

Been through all the accom. they have and none of them fit the bathroom that was posted

wayfair.com/Eagle-Bath-Sliding-Door-Steam-Shower-Enclosure-Unit-EGLB1011.html

And now I need to back off. Calm down and make a plan.

I've noticed that too, and to be honest, the colour scheme is what screams America too me.

I only posted the one i did as the shower in the picture doesnt have a chrome backplate and to me, is the wrong shape. I could be wrong tho

hey guys thanks for making a new thread. i checked something. if you go on the online tesco site then the quavers is the 4th item there. i think they pre order food and then go pick it up.

can we get an infographic of autism made that covers these

Yeah, click and collect, you do the shop online and pay then pick it up at a selected time at a little hut all bagged to go.

I believe it is a light box for fiber optics.
Pic related is new, theirs is older.

There's a lightbulb in the box, you affix the fibers to the lens-looking part on the front, to make them light up.

As it sits, it would be like a spot light, an odd lamp.

I mean, there is SOME resemblance, for example pic related.

But I can't find any match for the darker green color building.

overall that's a good color match

are you sure on the centre parks thing?
it looks like a regular neighborhood to me since its a bunch of unique single family homes near eachother
does centre parks have that? this park looks more corporate and uniform from what ive seen

looks very american as someone else said.
Should we really assume that the police know these pictures were taken in the UK?

do the tree species match up

No Tesco in the US, and the cigarettes are a pack of Benson and Hedges Gold which are UK/ROI mainly. They're also not a 20, they're a 17/19 pack, which are popular in the UK for tax purposes.

It is entirely possible that he bought those items prior to going to the USA. The T Shirt says "I Am A Runner" and "Aii H Texas"

I recognised that to be Centre Parks. I'm willing to accept if it isn't, but I guarantee that if you gave that to anyone within 50 miles of the place they'd think it was there too.

there is an asda and tesco right near by!

by the way guys in case anywhere is unaware bing maps has some really good aerials that google doesnt. theyve got a birds eye view from 4 different angles at pertty high resolution in a lot of places

i like this theory

We are starting to doubt that it is in fact center parks sherwood, no accommodation type seems to match.
With that said, I would still trust the police on UK location, because it's in their interest to give all clues which might lead to an identification - so their incentive is not to lie.

Shit, good point

>it looks like a regular neighborhood to me since its a bunch of unique single family homes near eachother

This isn't a thing in England. It's more common in Northern Ireland, but in England it's rare for homes to deviate in style or colour. It's even rarer for them to be made of wood.

It does look more American based on that, but the weight of evidence shifts with the British branding and that it's on Europol not Interpol.

This is on the website. These are NOT all UK and probably not all related to eachother.

>Can you help us recognise the objects? We specifically want to trace their origin (location/country). You can help by clicking on an object you recognise and providing Europol with the information you have on the object. This can be done anonymously. Once the origin of an object is identified, we will inform the competent law enforcement authority of the involved country to further investigate this lead and hopefully speed up the identification of both the offender and the victim.

I really think this is typical american architecture in a typical american neighborhood, pic related from colorado

Checked. No, not sure. Was going by intuition.

I've seen all I can see on it and am not convinved it is it. The woods are very similar though, and to my knowledge not the normal type of english forests, but the exterior and colour schemes don't match up so far.

It was a good lead, not ready to discard it just yet. But as said, these aren't all necessarily linked to each other with location.

>Centre Parks in Sherwood Forest
Yeah I cant seem to match up the porch, its got a big overhang from the roof, not something we commonly see in celtic climates no call for it. San see the rain fine from inside

good picture and yeah it looks like...basically every american suburb I've ever seen.
Where are our tree autists

So its possible it was filmed in two places or they are stills from two different videos?

i wanted to say that often these type of setups are done out in the country. both to have less attention but also because country counties are less proactive. at least thats the reality in denmar. also these groups/families move around a lot to evade social service scrutiny. holiday homes is not a crazy idea.

>that picture with blurred out skin.
>a bottle of shampoo is somehow a lead.
why? it's like they don't want the guy to be found.

My guess is that these are stills from videos, possibly many different ones. Where there are some identifying objects in frame at times. Would explain the insanely low quality too.

"All It takes"

We dont know if all pics are related or if all are in same place, someone needs to buzz europol and ask them.

Got a pointer on the building style, though could be nothing 'finger lakes' missing kids reported

I have been looking for a model match for hours.. I truly believe that's what it is, I held one in my hands roughly ten years ago, I helped put a star ceiling together. (SERIOUS pain in the ass)

It got hot af, and the cord wasn't long enough. The differences in op pics and current models make sense, that stuff needed changed..

"I am a runner"

it makes sense with the understanding that they dont even know what country the videos were filmed in

Each picture might be unrelated to each other.

Also, each picture might come from a different European country.

GUYS
I figured out what the box is - its where the pedos put their camcorder/recording device in and record the kids changing or being molested, or even raped.

>
The tree is probably a spruce, possibly a juniper; definitely not a hemlock in that cold of an environment

You're right, good job user.

Assume that they aren't.
Most likely this is from foul videos where the maker was sloppy but still lucky enough that no decisive markers was seen.

this is probably the shirt quote

Nice.
I thought it looked like a silver tin type camera

It's the victim, not the suspect. As it has the nose of Europol it is likely to be connected to a transnational ring, as opposed to a local gang, which opens up further problems. Basically they'll have looked at that and come to a decision whether the identifying mark on the arm is likely to impede or assist in their investigation. If it's the former they'll blur it out.

Croatian police ran a "do you recognise this tattoo" operation on a criminal. Someone in his organisation did, cut him up and spread him around the Adriatic. Investigation over.

Intelligence and investigative work is fascinating.

Yeah, had they released more material, blurring CP but leaving everything else I imagine we would have something solid on our hands as soon as first thread.

This kinda shit identifying a bottle or a bag is a waste of time.
Ok we closing up on the box, we found this bear clothes, we can assume its UK since Europol deals with europe and there is no other english speaking country.
But in the end its a waste of time, give us something to work with FFS.

Even HWNDU had more leads.

I have been told that this is a Finger lakes runners club, NY but I cant find any match

i think the close bush/tree is something planted. its a seperater

looks like northern usa/canada

what style of home is that green house, it has a strange upper floor plan with the way the roof comes down to meet the windows and doesn't stretch the full length of the home

have to remember the kid may have been taken from Europe and moved I think it would still be europol's jurisdiction until the location is confirmed. so could be US/Canada etc.

You're right, the article said as much.

There is no reason to think these came from the same place or time.

All Europol knows for sure is they don't know. Seems they could have worked out the shopping bags, though.