STOP DRINKING

Alcohol is a toxin. It gradually destroys the brain and weakens the individual. The fact that young people whose brains and personalities still develop abuse alcohol is very serious. We need strict sobriety!

Fuck you.

I'll die before I give up alcohol.

Get it?

After that, restore your brain cells using BioPPQ

Fuck off Abdul

Drinking is fine in moderation, but does have a wide array of negative health consequences when taken too far.

What are you? A faggot? Never stop drinking

Some people say that a glass of wine daily have benefits. But in my case I only drink spirits so whatever.

Hi Jew

True, alcohol is terrible.

I think my brain shook it off, though. Only really got shitfaced for about two years of weekends. Then years of insanity and weed abuse. Just coffee now though, and I think the madness helped me lose the bluepill conditioning.

Sickness itself can be a stimulus to life, provided one is healthy enough for the stimulus.

Fucking Ahmed.

Alcohol is good.

I'm you. Please tell me how my life will pan out

Finns drink as hell and they are the most redpilled country in europe (despite the eurozone). White population, no mass muzzies, hot chicks, white supreme heavy metal.

im also you two, too.

For the better, but you'll never be the same. Things will appear as they're moving away from you. the changing winds will seem more and more erratic, you will be able to notice when the wind changes when others will not. When you open your mouth about the others will respond with confusion, disdain, and shun you. Which you'll feel comfortable in isolation at this point. An ugly truth is more attractive than a beautiful lie - and you spend time searching for and cherishing those who notice the winds too.

beer is okay on weekends, liquor is straight poison

Thank you for the goosebumps. I feel as though this is where my path is leading...

>Alcohol is a toxin
Only in large amounts. A small amount, such as a beer or wine with dinner, is beneficial to health--it helps to regulate blood sugar and it has cardiovascular benefits. The problem, much like with other things, is the retards that overdo it and drink too much

Alcohol is the drug of choice for brainlets

This its to be taken responsibly in moderation otherwise its not degenerate. Drinking culture on the other hand is degenerate and was brought in by the kikes to make uni students even more degenerate then they are.

Moderate drinking leads to heavy drinking, obviously. What is this "bad things are fine in moderation," meme?

not that i think you'll compromise, but just remember to compromise with evil becomes evil in itself.

I stopped drinking years ago. I've been happy and a bit richer since then

>Moderate drinking leads to heavy drinking, obviously.
I have been having a beer with dinner for about 6 years. I do not get drunk. Please don't project your lack of self control onto others.

Alcohol is the drug of choice for people who have no choice.

Dear fucking god, cultivated cannabis is SO superior, but Big Alcohol/Pharma doesn't want the competition

Go fuck yourself, mohammedan filth

I was leading down a path of compromise. Who are you? Please tell me more... things have been very weird in my life recently

fuck off ahmed. we need every one to drink at all times so we can spot terrorist who wont be drinking

I never drink, but use copious amounts of DUDE WEED and feel bad about it. It helps my depression but I think it keeps feeding it too. Help me