The protocols of zion

Why the fuck doesnt anyone talk about the content of this document? Are you uncapable to comperhend the importance of it?

It doesn't matter if it is all a hoax what matters is that it perfectly describes all the happenings and history.

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
youtube.com/watch?v=yjqN4dtbSOA
youtube.com/watch?v=DqMS4kokBRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's just a silly conspiracy

>doesnt matter if it's a hoax it's still true!
The absolute state of the far-right

Have you read them? I bet you are just talking out of your head.

You see goyim. If you read this you would understand that it isnt about right, left, up or down. I only stated that its accuracy is disturbing, no matter if its only a hoax.

Its disinformation but also real at the same time.

There is no "Jewish problem". Bill Cooper, who predicted 9/11 also said it. The real problem is the Illuminati elite who are lucifarians/moloch lovers.

Replace "Zion" with "Sion"
Replace "Goyim" with "Cattle"
Replace "Jews" with "Illuminati"

also look into Bill Coopers shit

yeah, they're like Nostradamus' writings.
everything's true in a large enough time period.

>if I repeat myself ad nauseum, it will convince others

it is illegal in Austria to spread this document or talk about it, silly
what did you think, that we have "freedom of speech" kek

Well the protocols are about the elite (zionists/lucifarians) and not about jews as religion.

True that but at the same time they are true even if you shorten them in a time period of the last few years (lets say from 2008 onward)

Your arguments are shit. Thanks for playing.

Ye it bothers me that from all the conspiracies this document was always banned straight from the beginning.

>even if you shorten them in a time period of the last few years
not trying to be a dick but people have been saying that forever, Armageddon started yesterday every day for 2000 years.
>I get that there are obvious similarities in the texts and real life like liberalism will lead to a decay of nationalism and the family structure but you get what I mean
i'd say take it with a pinch of salt, they were a propaganda tool to "show" the devious nature of the Jewish peoples in Europe, even if it is well-deserved and oddly accurate it is a false narrative so it's easily dismissed.
Knowing how they are and how smart they can be, it was probably made for that purpose.

Im not saying that I believe in the document, i always consider everything to be false or at least interpreted in a wrong way. ... maybe i was a bit shocked by their accuracy because every sane person (bussinessman, bankers, history teacher etc that i know) i talked with about the elitist/globalist system gave me quite a similar narrative that this document did. ... the point is that it really makes me question our system even more.

Because it's common sense Sup Forums already read it.

>a hoax cant be used for inspiration
ok

I go with the evola analysis of the document

it doesnt matter if its real or a hoax but only that its been correct

Read pic related. The protocols are actually a fabrication of Russian gurus who wanted to stop the Bolsheviks

>If I fail to acknowledge that I am wrong, I will convince others

They have convinced people, that the Protocols is a lie.
In reality, the Talmud, their holy books, are MUCH worse, than anything in Protocols.
I believe they did this, to throw people off the trail, of the Talmud.
In a nutshell, fuck Protocols, it is a distraction.
Studying the Talmud, is all you need, to prove who many Jews really are.

...And I support Israel, and Palestine, but denying what Satanic Jews believe, that is just dumb as fuck.
It IS possible to be aware of what the Elite Jews are up to, without blaming ALL of them.
Islam, too.

Beautiful digits man.

Can you direct me to a reliable Talmud in English?

Damn..that shit was crazy eights.

This post will present a huge amount of evidence to prove that Jews are working towards eradicating the white race, which is white genocide, via mass immigration and race mixing dysgenics:

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

jesus digits confirmed. he's talking to us.

I agree
Read ... communism, no matter who introduced it, is a great way of mass manipulation and modern (shaded) totalitarism. If your statement is correct than they were correct to do so. But i doubt its true because first of all bolshevism was spreading in the poor and illiterate part of the society whereas this document was something the current system of the time knew of. Furthermore it wouldnt be logical to try stopping communism in this manner.

this
also nice dub, shame that year turned the way it did

I am not even fully sure that exists.
A good quick way, of finding out about the Talmud, though, is to read what Martin Luther (white one), had to say about the Talmud.
He exposed it quite thoroughly, way back in the day.

Like you said it's cheap propaganda and a Hoax.

totally out of character.
Jewish doctrine vowing to indebt, enslave and murder non-Jews has been staring us in the face for centuries

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." -- Deuteronomy 7:6

"For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee." -- Deuteronomy 15:6

"Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land whither thou goest to possess it." -- Deuteronomy, 23:20

The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)...The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come...In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)." -- From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

Is quoting the Torah anti-Semitic hate speech?

>It doesn't matter if it is all a hoax

Are you fucking stupid or sth? Read the thread. The documents clearly state that this zionist elite will do anything to achieve this goal even by killing jews. And even in general there is still a dofference between globalist/zionist jews and jews as religious believers (or israelits)

Also islam is in any shape or form a retarded regressive religion and social form.

Dude i need more Slovenian friends like you. All i have are blue pilled beta faggots

history repeats itself

not hard to predict if you have the time and resources

take the fall of Rome for example... Happening again right now to the west.

You wouldnt happen to have a link?
Been trying to get my hands on a copy/file to read it but was unsucessful till now

Christ what a hideous woman

You are a fucking moron.
I have met plenty of whites, who want whites, to run the earth, and be the most powerful race.
I don't call them POS for doing it.
I call them intelligent.
You are just a fucking hater.
You remind me, of a white nationalist, who wants a country, that is the mirror image, of Israel, but for whites.
These are the stupid motherfuckers.
I love getting called stupid, by someone, who does not even know what commas are for.

some of you are actually buying this retarded out of date meme? hahaha

You are okay, with Jews, but not Muslims, and I am stupid? Top keks.
You should know, that there ARE good Muslims, and Jews.
You should get out more.

White Nationalists, and Israel, have more reason to get along today, than ANY OTHER two groups of people.

Okay I'll check out Marty. I was biased against him thanks to Nietzsche but since rereading the Antichrist I'm beginning to understand how Jewish Catholicism is/was and how Luther cleared the way for our overcoming of it.

I think Nietzsche might have gotten there had he kept his sanity. Also, Friedrich is just not right about everything. That or he was so enlightened he deliberately said different things for different audiences at different times. Which Ecce Homo suggests. Everything after Zarathustra is a "fishhook."

History repeats itself because we are dumb enough not to learn on our own mistakes. Furthermore even this is covered in the documents and why it happenes

Not sure if the link will work but duckduckgo gives you what you are looking for http:// r .duckduckgo. com/l/?kh=-1&uddg=http%3A%2F%2Fddickerson.igc.org%2FThe_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

Pridi v to skupino (pol slovenia) . Jst sm not. facebook com/groups/220688078429023

agreed.

I've read it, Schlomo. You should too. It is like a map of the events of the 20th century, despite appearing in 1905. It is very accurate with regard to the events of 1917 in Russia. Even if it is a forgery, whoever wrote it was a genius.

Something tells me it's legit, because when Henry Ford was making sure it would be published and distributed in the US, you kikes were screeching and threatening him throughout the whole process.

Thanks for some reason i was unable to literally see the second link....

Its a work of the Illuminati.

Its real but the Jews are not the problem. Its the satanist Elites in the illuminati/deep state that is the problem.

The jewish problem is just illuminati disinfo

Lol how do i remind you of that in any way you nigger? I would literally love to see the earth come togather as one no matter of the race or nationality but i know exactly that this is in no way achievable because of the human factor. Does that make me a white nationalist? No.

Of course there are. There are always "good and bad" people in every form of community. The thing is that not a single muslim will integrate in europe while in the middle east you would be forced to do so. I dont mind muslims niggers or kews as long as they are productive and integrated members of society, which is not a thing for majority of them in europe.

Again nobody is buying into any of the crap the internet or the MSM are feeding us with. This is only a very interesting document to view the world system from a new perspective. Hope you didnt get too nervous around it.

>(((illuminati)))

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt

Founded by a Bavarian Jew. Interesting...

watch
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

think of the brain expansion knowledge meme

knowledge of the "jews" is one step below knowledge of the "illuminati satanist elites"... you are 1 disinfo level below

ur almost there..

>Cooper also claimed that The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was actually an Illuminati work, and instructed readers to substitute "Sion" for "Zion", "Illuminati" for "Jews", and "cattle" for "Goyim".

i trust him more than you

Fucking shit.

So, you wish everyone could come together, and were trustworthy enough to get along, but because of everyone else, it is impossible? Know who else thinks that way? Zionists.
I never said the Protocols, were real...I said the opposite, and suggested everyone read the Talmud instead.
I think YOU need to reread this thread.
Sounds like we are mostly on the same side, but I could not understand you, due to your shitty communication skills.

I have no idea why Cooper never associated organized Jewry with Freemasonry and other secret societies about whom his research exposed a great deal.

The book "Scarlet and the Beast" pins the protocols on the Priory of Scion/Merovengian/York Rite faction of freemasonry, but he too seems to completely ignore the JQ.

IMO if Cooper were alive today he would likely change his tune on race and the JQ.

Exactly dude, I can see you've done your research.
William Coopers' Mystery Babylon, should be required reading/listening, for anyoone claiming to be awake.
Babylon, used to have transcripts on the web somewhere.
Much easier.

Protocols were fabricated by Black Hundreds. It is a fact.
However like with all the memes sometimes people choose to deliberately act as if they were true hence why world elite "ironically" dig occultism as something that binds them together in a pack.

yes but did you read harry potter because that's where you'll find the REAL answers!

White genocide is (((their))) plan, counter extermination is (((ours))).

Wrong. Dead fucking wrong.
I think if YOU knew half what cooper did, you would change YOUR mind about the JQ.

it is observations of napoleon and the french aristocracy and how they ran everything
there should be reprints of dialog in hell then we would be able to talk about it

Just a reminder: The Talmud, is from Babylon, not Israel.
Jews who follow the Talmud, are the fucking problem.

>It is a fact.

Proof?

>instead of attempting serious discussion, the Jew resorts to ridicule.

You kikes never change do you?

Jesus, Norman Finkelstein, Bro Nathaniel (maybe) and ME.
That proves you wrong.
I was born Jewish, but I am telling you the truth

I do church services as a pastor.
Can someone give me a TL/DR what this document predicts, I mean, the stage we are in now and the end game

>Follow the Talmud
So all of them. And I know you're a heeb.

Its not my communication skills but the lack of time to write a decent reply. And as you said we probably are on the same page.

>Christ is the genius of love and as such the most diametric antipole to Jewry, which is the incarnation of hate. … Christ was the first anti-Jewish opponent of stature. … The Jew is the lie that became flesh. He nailed Christ to the cross, and thus for the first time in history nailed the eternal truth to the cross.

There are such things as "Good jews"

a lot of Jews followed Jesus and believed his word....

It ain't easy, being Heeby!!

>not all Jews!
>by the way I'm a Jew

RMYT

>The jewish problem is just illuminati disinfo

Pure Cohencidence.

>Throws out rambling, vague nothings about a future terror event numerous times.
>only technically right once.

This is why I only follow the word of Nostradamus.

whenever you use the word 'Illuminati' you are falling for rich people tricks
nobody outside of /x/ tier respects the word and dismisses everything you say whenever you use it
Elites is better or just rich people
you are right about the jews being scapegoated by rich people for thousands of years
if everybody kicked out the jews for jewery and not for simply being non-christian then why does jewery still exist?
seems like society has no idea who the jew really is and the jewish question is a red herring all along.

I don't really consider myself Jewish. I am a German Jew.
I do not consider myself German, or white, either.
I just consider me, me, and AMERICAN.
You guys should try it, sometime.
Rather than wanting your own white version of Israel, while hating on Israel.
That shit, is a bit too transparent

more like pure propaganda

checked

Whites, are over represented in American Presidents, does that mean anything, or does this logic, only apply to Jews?

Hardly, the Talmud is no more than Jew flavored Mystery Babylon that the tribe picked up while they were in Egypt. The ties between Jews and freemasonry/communism/globalism at the highest levels are impossible to ignore when you research.

I've listened to almost every HOTT radio show, read Cooper's book, watched his lectures, and read a few of the books in the MB bibliography. I didn't go into this looking for the Jew but I found him.

>it's the Illuminati
>not the jews
nice try, Shekelstein

no one just gets up one day and decides to write a book about jews.

What a fucking ridiculous argument. Whites are overrepresented as American presidents because this country is now and has always been majority white. Did you not see the part of that graphic which shows that Jews are 2% of US citizens? Go away heeb

IDGAF what any of you say, to blame Jews, is to ALSO blame the whites, who have been their stooges all along.
If they are as powerful as you claim, who gave them that power?
Who fell for their propaganda?
According to lots of you, we were taken over, by Jews, and blacks in tow....
If true, don't you deserve it?
Isn't that, survival of fittest?
Why does that only count, when it is whites, taking over the world?

>I was born Jewish, but I am telling you the truth

Ok, Shmuely, we'll throw you in the oven last.

If you have a huge tumor that's 98% cancer you don't ask the surgeon to remove the cancer and leave the non-malignant bit.

nice try shekelstein
youtube.com/watch?v=yjqN4dtbSOA

>It doesn't matter if it is all a hoax

Yes it does. Intellectual honesty and coherence is a core white value, silly goy.

Those Protocols only serve to discredit counter-kikism

Of course you did, and you don't have to tell me, Jews are involved...as that is what I have been SAYING.
What you are doing, is focusing on ONLY Jewish activities, not all the rest.
And as I said, these things strted in BABYLON, not Israel.
SO if you wanna hate people, hate Babylon.
It is not my fault, you can listen to Cooper, and ONLY hear the parts you like.

>don't you deserve it?

The Jew shows his true nature. What you're doing, by the way, is presupposing what you set out to establish by attempting to make us accept your premise that we should all live by the law of "the survival of the fittest." This is called circular reasoning. I don't accept that premise. Furthermore, I am a non-Jewish white and you are a Jew. I find it only natural that you should feel excluded and even feel ressentiment against whites. Likewise, you should see it as natural that whites have a tendency to distrust Jews, who belong to a foreign ethnicity and a foreign culture. Don't act as though we're all on the same side here, as you do in previous posts

You won't throw anyone, in anything.
If anything, you will be the morons in the ovens.
YOu are the morons falling for the NWO trap.
Wanting national sovereignty, for YOUR race, while denying it, to others.
You are super-stupid, and it will be your turn, WAAAY before mine, SJW.

yeah they do
and this list is why nobody will take you fucking people seriously
Jews being expelled by syphilitic kings and emperors whome also expelled and executed any following of people who didn't pay tribute to them including christians
very compelling.

Why do you say this?

This is not MY RHETORIC, but that of Hitler, and Darwin.
Pull your foot out of your mouth, SLOWLY.
You are gonna choke, on that shit.

>Whites, are over represented in American Presidents,

Considering your tribe is only 1.4% of the population, I'd say 0 out of 45 isn't enough data; furthermore the president has little real power. Try a lineup of the supreme court, house and senate, and federal reserve chairmen.

>Christ what a hideous woman

We see you, (((user)))

youtube.com/watch?v=DqMS4kokBRw

Why are you using commas incorrectly over and over? Why are you assuming that I share the same beliefs and rationale as Darwin and Hitler? Fuck off retard

>blame the whites

Here comes the pilpul

>If true, don't you deserve it?

around 10% of Americans, are black, so every tenth Pres, should be black.
Hispanics, should be MORE represented.
But they are not. By your own rules, you are trying to rule over others, and should burn for it. You are an SJW.
You are doing what the Zionists want.
And you will always be too stupid/racist to see it....just like those you claim to oppose.

Triggered SJW here!!
We got us one!!

my grandmother lived in queens all her life
she hated jews and george hw bush a whole lot

>I was born Jewish, but
>but
You still have to go back, Shlomo

>Wanting national sovereignty, for YOUR race, while denying it, to others.

Nice try goldbergsteinshamuel. National socialist want to be in their own homeland so that others will go to their own too.