youtube.com/watch?v=JU41_whsb3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc&feature=youtu.be
hooktube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks buzzfeed
now fuck off

>inspect element youtube meme
ebin

why would that be fun, if it isn't the original title of the video.
they couln't even find "10 Hilariously Savage Responses From Feminists" without just making them up.

(((buzzfeed)))

jewfeed.com is an available domain name, should we buy it and the just mirror buzzfeed stories?

Buzzfeed = Gawker

Stop shilling Buzzfeed here.

I'm beginning to question their journalistic integrity.

That's actually the real video title, but it's just a meme

>archive
>shilling

ok then

Yep, soon youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo

Kek

Oh, he must have removed it.
I had a look for it in his upload history but I couldn't find it.

That must be a shoop, and if it's not i will need some blood pressure meds.

(((cohen)))

nice quads

It is, but it's a facsimile of their actual content anyway

>beginning to

>Girls won't date me because I look like the typical white male democrat voter

>cohen
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>facsimile
Not at all, Styx never really talks about women, he just comments on political issues and talks about occultism.
He doesn't come across as the scornful beta that Buzzfeed is making him out to be.

I could see bringing back the Hitler and placing it on every progressive face image until Google image places the SEO on Hitler Stashes.

look at what I was responding to

it's fake you retards

Regarding Youtube's Adsense TOS Changes, Possible General TOS Changes, and Notification Throttling

styx strikes me as the sort of guy who if he was your friend wouldn't even tell you if he'd been banging some chick for 6 months. like he could be celibate for a year or so then you go around there and there's some little kooky occult bunny he barely cares about that's moved in and he's just straight slaying her on the reg.

Styx is Walmart breakroom approved!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc&feature=youtu.be
they just released a video called beta male to mock Sup Forums so i do believe its about time it recieved some help to die

>direct link to BuzzFeedVideo youtube
Hooktubed that for you so they don't get views. Just switch the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc&feature=youtu.be

>obvious bots on Sup Forums

Do you support me getting shot?

Serious bro, do you get paid to do this or something? Honest question.

Refer to-->

I hope

That doesn't answer my question. I ask because you seemingly are on all the time and almost instantly reply to any thread with a link in it....

Oh my god. Tay is that you??

(((((((((((cohen))))))))))))

I'm just really dedicated to my hobby, is all.

>Poking fun at Styx "The Hammer of Satan"
I don't know whether that's a good idea. He does meddle with all kinds of inter-dimensional spirits and HAS seen a demon.

That man's power level is through the roof, he emits pure raw unfiltered masculine force that could move the masses and the laws of nature alike.

He is a warrior and a hero at that. I believe in our lord Styx and that he WILL lead us out of the age of ignorance into the bright future that awaits, if we only follow his guidance.

Praise Him, praise Styx and his amazing singing voice.

he planned his irl garden out ahead of time in minecraft. You don't fuck around with a man like that.

(((They))) don't even hide it anymore. White men and women of the world, found your new home in south america, you will be welcome here, we don't have jews (except for argentina but they are niggers as fuck)

They even changed their name on JewTube because even they know they are shit.

Seems about right. He's an okay guy in my book.

Why don't liberals follow their own rules? They are body shaming him.

Fucking (((david cohen))). Do these people have absolutely no self awareness?

>part 2/19
Kek

>no mentioning of his 10.6 inch dick
Im disapointed

Styx is a fucking mindless shill trump could shit himself and this asshole will say its 4d chess got to panda to the retards to keep my channel at float and keep selling shitty books

What even is Styx's channel? He makes 30-minute videos rambling about things that could happen. I think he just likes listening to himself and his fanfiction. He probably sniffs his own farts too kek.

Where is this meme from? I read it in one of his comments too, can't source it though, sadly.

>makng fun of styx

Give it time and it will go down like Gawker did last year.

seriously, how do we end buzzfeed?