Tell me Europeans of Sup Forums, How much do you scare for your life when you see a ALPHA MUSLIM MALE in the streets...

Tell me Europeans of Sup Forums, How much do you scare for your life when you see a ALPHA MUSLIM MALE in the streets? Do you feel inferior to us muslims? I bet you do. We breeding faster than you effimiate cucks. We fuck your women meanwhile you wasting your time on internet. We impregnate your women then dump them so you white cucks can raise our brown skinned child. Uh and we are WAY more strong than you cucks too. you can't dare to fuck with us because you know that we will beat the shit out of you, even kill you, and get away with it. We OWN the europe dumb kuffar.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/egyptian-mummies-have-european-and-turkish-dna-scientists-10898867
youtube.com/watch?v=gKQy4JyxbIA
youtube.com/watch?v=g3yIm-gXGBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also my cousin from germany beat some germs in street when he's bored. can't wait to get german visa and join my cousin and beat wh*te monkeys together.

lol turkish meathead
turkey needs a reality tv show called The Turkish Shore

sage

I love Turkish men

well atleast im not a gay nigger to have my face photoshoped and wear heavy "car brand" jewlery

The global supply of baby oil would be depleted by the end of the first season.

look at me, i'm miss helsinki now

Don't worry roach, we wuz kangs. You are now king beetle

I respect you now

news.sky.com/story/egyptian-mummies-have-european-and-turkish-dna-scientists-10898867

Istanbul

yup Turkey

Why do Turks have no chest?

Dont reply to the roach's posts with out sageing you new fag fuckwit.

He does these literally several times a day. He has some serious mental problems.

Put sage in the options yeah?

That's an overcompensating beta

t. real alpha

They're called pecs.Why do Amerifats have manboobs?

Then why aren't any of the Islamic countries ruled in this way if you are so alpha.

Liberal political groups wanted a cultural change, millions of people were shipped in and developed (big money in politics) to fulfil a role which is somewhat mirroring to an idealistic vision of their culture. In reality, if they had stayed in the Middle East their culture would be no where near as glamorous, only due to millions or billions being spent to develop the cultural shift which is apparently so desirable by the political elite.

About 4 days ago, i seriously beat up one of your fellow roaches here.

>was walking down the street
>see 2 arabs standing in front of fastfood joint
>looked one of them in the eyes
>he snapped at me and puffed himself up the usual way
>knocked him out stone cold in 2 blows.
>his buddy just yelled "yo chill chill"
>continued walking home.

Muscles won't stop bullets

those are gypsies though

Muslims here are sub human creatures. Some secondary school kids in my town literally threw a beer bottle at one of them and they did nothing

>le muslims are alpha meme

Yeah, that's why they never attack anyone until they outnumber them two to one. The real problem with your muslim alpha's is that Marxist law protects them.

youtube.com/watch?v=gKQy4JyxbIA

whats going on here?

This guy is shenki versace, he's an albanian that lives in my city

He spent 2 million euros wrapping his house in versace

I remember when I fucked some Turk diasporas Turkish gf, she probably laid eggs in my testicles
Go fuck your goat rude boy, I'll snap your neck if you actually want to talk shit to my country irl. Time and place needed if so

I believe you.

Why do they dress like total faggots?

Honestly if the left wing funders, had spent all of the money on Gypsies, or pagans, or some other esoteric European group, they would have fulfilled the role a lot more efficiently.

Buut, there are other things, like Oil business, funding Judeo-Christian Islam in the Middle East and other, ends which are the real reason.

Looks like he's 5' 2".

As a White man who converted to islam and now would call himself an Islamofacist I am currently fucking the shit out of a Beautiful Arab woman does that make you mad? I cum in her all the time and she is married to me so its not like she is going to stop being my cock warmer. I would happily ethnically cleanse Islam of its men and give your woman to my White Brothers Regardless of the fact we are from the same religion. I have even told my wife our children are forbidden from marrying any middle easterners and will be marrying either converts or European Muslims. Islam is the religion for the white men we have seen what you Shitskins do with it. Generally Hate anyone from south of the Sham. also I'll trade you 15 goats for your sister.

Try it.

>balkans in the 90s look

fuck off upside down cunt ill do what i want

>alpha male
>muslim

When the reality is that Muslims are skinny, old/fat/bald and brown people without necks, all of them smells bad, they get in knees for a guy who's a fake prophet that was a rapist, liar and a killer.

Pic related
>alphas

Ok

is pic related the "alpha muslim male" you talk about?
kek, shitty gains and fat, nice alpha you have there

call that an alpha? looks like a beta wanting to be an alpha

Not at all, theyre either old af, manlet, coward skinnyfags (punch the one with the biggest mouth and everyone scatters) or a combination of all three

Most muslims arent terrorists so most muslims shouldnt be feared

That idiot isn't even muslim, he is an albanian and he is literally a living meme.

I know not one woman with a 3-digit IQ who would touch a muzzie.

Everyone knows most of you are all flash:
>driving a flashy BMW or Benz that you bought on a 15-year payment plan while living in a shithole flat in a bad area
>wearing a fancy suit you bought with 14 and still wear while you´re in the grave
>acting tough as fuck in group while being timid when alone or when someone actually fights back
>acting like a big businessman and tanking your business in a matter of months, unless it´s the only Kebab-restaurant in town
>posting wads of money when you actually pay for a car with cash (that you got as a bank-loan)

I remember a bosniak-scumbag coming to school with a 7-series BMW all of the sudden. 3 weeks later, and I kid you not, there was a documentary about arranged marriages, and his family was the main focus. They lived in an absolute shithole in the worst part of the city, massive, sowjet-looking complex. Apparently the parents received 50k for their youngest daughter to marry some other bosniak-muzzie.

It is necessary that German citizens are physically assaulted by Muslims. Continue your good work, cockroach.

op pic look like some puerto rican trying to fit in in america

legit an insult to every practicing muslim you are 100% haram fake puertobean

they then return home and build mansions that they never visit since somebody needs to clean toilets in germany

'ALPHA MUSLIM MALE'

>cvece hrvatske

White bois :youtube.com/watch?v=g3yIm-gXGBo

I see these guys around Miami all the time. I thought they were Jews.

Perfect analysis of the shitskin, well done

oni su nase cvece a vi imate nase korijene
cec

Yep, and when normies finally wake up so much Muslim blood will run in Europe every city will look like Venice for a while. There's a reason the only way sandniggers got out of the desert is by taking advantage of our empathy. We've just been majority white long enough that we haven't been around enough niggers and their sandy brethren for so long that we forgot why out ancestors hated them. We thought they were old fashioned but it's becoming apparent they knew what they were talking about.

It's just a shame the next time the U.S. goes to war with a Muslim country it's going to be Germany.

muslims can t be alpha because that would mean we'd have to acknowledge their existence as humans.

and we all know tou turks arent.

I have lived in two muslim countries including yours and ive noticed all muslim males are coward as fuck.

Based. Like to be friendo with