If you commit a crime and receive more than 6 months jail time

then you should also get a free mandatory vasectomy, no charge.

Agree or disagree.

Other urls found in this thread:

trendings.de/trending-topics/berliner-haftanstalten-90-prozent-moslems-422
mysuncoast.com/news/local/veteran-chooses-jail-over-giving-his-disability-money-to-ex/article_45af2ac2-3ea9-11e4-8aea-0017a43b2370.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wrongful_convictions_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, lets give the government the power of our reproduction, what could possibly go wrong?

Disagree. They should get the snip if they gain or lose citizenship.

that's literally nothing you couldn't solve at home with a syringe and a couple dry towels. the sperm is still inside the testicle. Or are you wanting to have kids the irresponsible way AND be a german criminal? Gee.... good for you.

>wanting to give the government the right to castrate you for reasons that they make up

What is wrong with you germans? What did the jews do to you?

Only if the criminal is not white

>Get falsely accused of rape
>Get sentenced cuz feminism
>Get snipped

What a retard you are.

So impregnating someone with your penis is irresponsible now? Are you from Melbourne?

SAYS THE GERMAN

Human rights.

Germany never loses the authoritarian vibe.

Germany pretty desperately needs more actual Germans just about any way they can get them.

Unfortunate how they're anti-freedom totalitarian fucks like OP

>tough on crime

>rights
Where do they come from?

>Get falsely accused of rape

As if this ever happens.

Dont commit crimes then?
Is not that hard
I manage to do it and look were i live for fuck sake

caliphate with merkel in a burka soon

What for? Assrape in prison won't get you pregnant

Disagree.

Okay then. If you think that it's okay for people's lives to be ruined because of blackmailing whores then have at it.

Of course a Brit would want the government to have control over every aspect of your life.

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot

Yeah, because you need to commit a crime to be put in jail.

>get sentenced to 5 years for denying the Holocaust
>get vasectomized as well

sounds fair, Herr Shekelberg

>German.
Every fucking time. Why not just let the government choose which migrant you have to orally service each week while you're at it?

Not efficient. Better route:

Give single mothers on welfare (section 8, food stamps) 500.00 to get sterilized. Focus the clinics in the inner cities.

There will always dindus who don't get snipped, but if you tie baby mamma's tubed, you're guaranteed to cut them out of the gene pool.

You mean what could go right
right now its going wrong son

>The state needs more power
Typical kraut
kys

Disagree. I don't always trust the law makers. They could make it illegal to own a pick up truck if they have a majority, then all rednecks are fucked. It works fine if you trust the system. I don't.

Sometimes people make mistakes in life and work to fix it user.

Save that punishment for the pedos and rapists.

>sperm is still inside the testicle
Something tells me you didnt take anatomy and dont know what the epididymis is

Also funny all this coming from someone whose entire nation was founded on criminals

>get framed for something
>corrupt govt officials give me 6 months and 1 day
>get castrated
>this strategically happens to anyone else someone in power doesn't like

Disagree.
You faggots post all day about declining birth rates. You can be jailed here for 6 months for too many parking tickets.
Sort yourself out.

Thats illegal.

Maybe give them the option of a vasectomy in exchange for a shorter sentance.

it should be violent crime as the measure not jail time.

No.

I think only for drug crimes.

And corruption crimes get you executed.

And serious animal cruelty gets you fed to lions.

>no charge
disagree

Sven not looking very bright today

I think a better way is making a scar or tatoo on a face

>Only if the criminal is not white
That is not a problem. 95% of our prison population is non-white and the 5% white people there are psychos.

Why not just shoot/gas em?

>>Get falsely accused of rape

Ahmed, it is not a "false accusation" if you hold a British girl down and force your dick in. It doesn't change that this is rape, just because you leave a 5er for her as payment.

>Human rights.
If you go to prison, you forfeit your rights. Vasectomies can be part of the punishment for committing crimes.

No, you dumbass

>make a sensible suggestion to rid the gene pool of aggressive degenerate criminal genese
>Brit comes along, makes this about flag

Every fucking time. Why don't you also bring up ww2 when you are at it?

>Give single mothers sterilization

Enjoy your zero birth rates. Without the stupidity of single mothers our population would shrink. Basically we don't do this sort of stuff because we need people to pay for the pensions. It's become a legal ponzi scheme.

>tfw Sup Forums doesn't even have ponzi in it's dictionary.

>be burger
>open a bakery
>a transgender muslim SJW comes in
>orders a cake that says "death to all cis white scum"
>refuse
>go to prison for hate crime
>get balls tied up
8/8 idea
Sup Forums can seem so 14 year old sometimes

>Sometimes people make mistakes in life and work to fix it user.

And that is fine. They can then fuck around as much as they like once they are free again... they just stop having the ability to pass on their fucked up genes.

You made a disrespectful comment on refuggers or your glorious leader of the free world on jewbook? Off to prison for 7 months and say goodbye to your balls.

Only for non whites

>>get castrated
Do you even know what castration is? No, it is not a vasectomy. A vasectomy is done voluntarily by millions of men worldwide - they fucking pay for it! The drama is, it is mostly white rich men who get that vacestomies... when society actually wants criminals to get them.

>Sensible suggestion.
>Remove aggressive genes.
What could possibly go wrong. Most criminals in Europe are White. If you wanted to castrate any refugees coming to European country then I'll support you but slashing people's balls just because they punched someone is worse than 1984.

Libs would be in favor of this if this was for white majority crimes and proposed to stop sexual assault in prisons.

Why wait until he gets jail time? just do it to every non-white who migrate to your country.

Wanna papers? snippety snap or gtfo to your desert.

>Maybe give them the option of a vasectomy in exchange for a shorter sentance.

Fine then. I support this. We just need to make sure that a majority of inmates get the free vasectomies. We need to tell the criminals that they will never have to worry about child support and alimony ever again and can fuck without a rubber with the degenerate womyn they fuck cannot talk about condoms.

What if the criminal doesn't have testicles to begin with?

>they just stop having the ability to pass on their fucked up genes.

Because commiting crimes is genetic
Youre a moron, muhammed

I know.

> Miss alimony payment to adulterous ex-wife
> Go to jail
> Get castrated
> Cuck for life

It's like OP hasn't thought this one through.

They make him new ones and then tie them up.

lol imagine applying this in America. Pic related

>Most criminals in Europe are White
What? Not in Germany!

trendings.de/trending-topics/berliner-haftanstalten-90-prozent-moslems-422

Over 75% of people in our prisons have a migration background. And the 25% who do not are generally degenerates. There are only a few normal people who should have kids who are in prison. Happy to give them the choice of "3 years more prison or a vasectomy".

Sup Forums logic:

Let's drag Muzzies and Niggers on the street, torture, rape and execute them but criminals should be sterilized kek

>Because commiting crimes is genetic

The point is, you do not want scum to have kids. Period.

It should be either lose citizenship or vasectomy.

Change that to "all migrants who commit a crime"

There will always be some fucker who is too stupid to NOT avoid jail.

But guess what, we want to make those people sterile as well.

If that one guy who missed alimony had gotten a vasectomy in the first place, he wouldn't even have had to marry the bitch!

kids of single mothers are pretty much always a drain on society

In America, we jail our criminals and maniacs. In the Middle East, they are put in power. Spare us your stupid picture. You clearly understand nothing.

>Change that to "all migrants who commit a crime"
No, you want all criminals to not procreate. ALL. There are German whites around here, who rape and kill and steal my bike and I want them to get snip-snapped too, so they do not have kids who do the same shit.

Amputation of the hand is more effective, desu.

mysuncoast.com/news/local/veteran-chooses-jail-over-giving-his-disability-money-to-ex/article_45af2ac2-3ea9-11e4-8aea-0017a43b2370.html

Happens to the best of us bud.

so in other word if u like a comment the german government doesnt like ?

yep that will rott out the last non-leftists in germany in zero time.

"great" suggestion OP. ure a fucking retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wrongful_convictions_in_the_United_States

Pedro is not looking very smart today.

Disagree. Giving a ruling power the ability to remove the future generations of it's opposition is a bad idea.

What if you get wrongly accused of doing something ? If someone frames you or false rape accusation? Gg idiot

Fuck off OP you daft cunt, I got 18 months in Guys Marsh for defending myself against my fucking lunatic ex-wife who tried to stab me with a kitchen knife.

I'll agree if women sentenced to jail time also have their tubes cut.

Disagree otherwise.

You seem angry? You should take it out on your cellmate

what if you are wrongfully judged and end up in jail for a crime you didnt commit ?

Who is Brian Banks

This. Giving feminist ideologue controlled governments, the only kind available today, the power to castrate men Willy Nilly is a very bad idea.

THIS

>Fuck off OP you daft cunt, I got 18 months in Guys Marsh for defending myself against my fucking lunatic ex-wife who tried to stab me with a kitchen knife.

I am 100% for snip-snaping you. Your choice of ex-wife and that you were in a fight with her means you should not have kids.

>What if you get wrongly accused of doing something ? If someone frames you or false rape accusation? Gg idiot

Tough luck. Then you are in prison even though you are innocent and are snip-snapped. Cannot be helped, we will never have a perfect system.

i'm actually surprised that most of Sup Forums don't agree with this.
friendly reminder that inmates love to reproduce with useless woman thus creating more thugs.

>putting the right or lack thereof to reproduce in the hands of the state

The state already applies unequal punishment in your country, giving migrants a slap on the wrist while imprisoning your lot for so little as unfavorable utterances.

Sounds like legitimizing institutional self-destruction.

Then again,
>Germany

Great idea! Let's lower the already low white population.
>inb4 nigger memes
Wether you like it or not even aryans go to prison

I'm 100% for letting you commit suicide. Get to it. The government ordered it.

>so in other word if u like a comment the german government doesnt like ?
You mean the Swiss government, right? The only existing case of someone getting jail time for liking something was in Switzerland.

i want YOU to get snipped too.

u seem not very intelligent, and we dont need that.

lets make that law.

You did a good thing, Bong. Self defense is a right, and OP is a massive fag.

> Duke Lacrosse Team
> University of Virginia - an entire fraternity.
> Countless innocent young men in colleges across the US

This measure would sterilize 100 niggers for every (criminal) white man. Your inb4 is meaningless, because this statement is true.

Even the higher ups pretty much assume people are going to make them enough money to borrow more money. I learned the other day from a prominent economist that it's actually a race to the bottom. The government buys votes with tax dollars and they borrow money into existence all the time. The effect is basically like printing a lot of money without of course printing a lot of money. So basically we're in debt up to our eyeballs and it only gets worse the richer a government gets because it simply uses tax dollars as collateral to borrow more money it has to pay back with interest.

Fucking more of a ponzi scheme than I imagined.

Considering it will destroy the dark triad as a reproductive strategy; absolutely.

>Great idea! Let's lower the already low white population.

Have you ever met someone who ended up a productive person... and has a father or mother who is a criminal?

I have not.

SHILL Warning

Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776

she needs to get her tubes ripped out.

>giving migrants a slap on the wrist while imprisoning your lot for so little as unfavorable utterances.

15% of the German population has a migrant background. 75% of the German prison population has a migrant background.

Come again?

How about you get a free compulsory vasectomy for being a nigger and we just skip the whole crime part?