i.imgur.com/bvC40OA.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May31
>Russian frigate&submarine fire 4 cruise missiles at IS near Palmyra
>SAA,RUforces new offensive against IS in E.Hama
>SDF reach the gates of Raqqa,4k IS fighters are inside
>SAA advances in E Ghouta against JaI as rebels infighting continues
>SDF VOWS TO PREVENT ANY CORRIDOR BETWEEN IRAN AND ‘SYRIAN REGIME’,will oppose any PMU attempt to enter the Syrian
>SAA frees 35+ civies held hostage by rebels in Barzeh District
>WITNESSES SAY US MILITARY KILLED FLEEING YEMENI CHILD IN LATEST BOTCHED RAID
>Philip:89 militants,19 civis&21 gov soldiers dead, 90% of Marawi cleared
>US ICBM intercept test was successfull, cost 250mil
>Kabul blast:90dead,400 wounded
>Iraqi Army bans the burka in Mosul
>Saudi jet mistakenly bombs allied forces, Houthis kill 6 saudi soldiers in Najran
>IS insurgents target Houthi outposts in central Yemen

Donate/click ads - southfront.org/donate

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/870263106458574849
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/870293803487420416
twitter.com/lievan_tem/status/870292823731339266
twitter.com/babymetalstan/status/867565479044550656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck USA and Israel

Long live Bashar al-Assad

>saudi arabia is still a country

Mayotte? shiiiit

Absolutely BASED

as in one of those, united

>spending your vacation shitposting on /sg/

Had a hair cut and now i look like that JUST meme

RARE
A
R
E

>mfw i'm the only one to notice jewish jew's tricks in /sg/

neto R A R E

enlighten us

>Jordanian Army: The Jordanian Armed Forces won't have any presence in Syrian territory

>dubs
>rare
nice

nice proxy

a rare flag on a new /sg/?
this is a script and i know it

It's the (((You))) farmer lads

But they'll still let US forces walk all over the border :^)

>implying they have a choice

> mfw never falling for jew tricks

?????

That's the plan
Abu azreal and his boys would have been over the border already if it wasn't for the Al tanf shitfest.

Iraq has pledged support for syria, yeah? I'd guess that after Mosul is done then DeZ will be the next stop. I thought Raqqa was the Kurds' main target tho, so I'm unsure of potential interference from them.

lol I made that gif

It's a good one

I love how the ISIS apologists on twitter are upset about this and compare it to what ISIS did to the Jordanian pilot. Get rekt Daesh scum.

kek, the sectarian butthurt is real
>If you want to act and behave like ISIS go ahead savage

Has Julian commented?

>"Iraqi militants mutilate deceased fighters in illegal cross-border attack"

Nice to have some recognition.
Also, pewdiepie is that you?

best meme of the week. get fucking rekt goatfuckers

guaranteed replies.

Explosion!

No, i'm Abu Hammar al-Suedi

>deceased fighters
Shh, he's just sleeping

Hey Byzantinebro, what's your view on Golden Dawn? Been doing some research on them lately.

Hey, Irebro, what's your view on the National party? Been doing some research on them lately.

I want to see PMU wage war against the Peshmerga. Enough with this divided Iraq. End the federalization of Iraq! Make Iraq great Again!

Greater Iran and sunni genocide when?

they probably aren't gonna win tbqh

Undoubtedly by far the best option. But they probably won't get more than a few thousand votes nationwide. Good policies but their leader has a terrible voice for public speaking unfortunately. In realistic terms, putting FF back in charge would be better than voting NP because at least they can do some things, like keeping abortion illegal. Whereas the current government (FG) is completely in the pocket of the globalists.

So essentially: National Party are ideal, but impractical at this time.

NEVER

>keeping abortion illegal
Wait, I thought you allowed it roughly around the same time you allowed fag marriage? Absolutely based you didn't though. Choch fee ar lar, but Norn Iron es Bretesh.

>Antioch not included
W E A K
Even SDF has more balls.

#Daraa :It has begun.

SAA ambushed a jihadi convoy on Kafr Shams-Akraba road
At least 15 dead & 20 wounded #Daraa

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/870263106458574849

What? No not at all. Still totally illegal unless the mothers life is in danger. Polls show people being in favour of allowing rape, incest and fatal abnormality but no more than that.

kek we're getting it back m8

>Norn Iron es Bretesh
How? Did you colonize it or sumfink?

>wikipedia in charge of pan-arabism

yeah they did, but we're in the process of outnumbering them again

>tfw no mommy gf

Yehyv treyed fer noigh hendred yers tay be gerrin olster back, so yehy have, tay naigh avail.
Nah, we gave it representation in 1801, so it isn't a colony.

I'm not Greek. I'm an American temporarily staying here. I can offer a minor opinion, Antifa and their communist butt buddies are destroying this once beautiful nation. Even the well off areas are covered with graffiti. These morons are destroying ancient sites that have withstood the test of time. Anti-nationalism is ever present in their graffiti. Being mildly Nationalist is considered fascist and needs to be stomped out - according to antifa. The people here are absolutely kind and some of the most welcoming I have ever met in my life. I want these antifa scumbags and their communist allies thrown into prison and forever rot there.

Mythic Rare.

>Cyprus
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's nice and all, the brits occupying northern Ireland never made sense to me. But i think we should focus on shooing out the brownies from Europe before fighting eachother.

rightful assyrian land
t. ssnp

Beidh sé againn arís i gceann cúpla bliain, ná bí scanraithe mo chara.

In reality though the demographics have actually evened out to be almost exactly 50/50 at this stage. By the way why do you even want it? It's a money sink full of the most retarded type of Brits - and I say that as someone who lived in London for a year.

I agree, been trying to tell them that for ages, but sectarianism runs very deep up there.

Sounds like a lot of Europe these days, real pity. How come you're in Greece? Not for work surely?

Reminder that the North wants to be British.

Abu Azrael pics where?

>I say that as someone who lived in London for a year.
Fuck off and come back when you've actually seen Britons.

here

>Iraqi fighters entered Al Tanf border cross to speak with US majors. He gave me their whatsap numbers, let's see where they're at
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/870293803487420416

But it doesn't

I was there 10 years ago when it wasn't quite as bad.

>but it's doesn't

PROVE IT

Why can't they be british in britain?

In reality my ideal country is a Union State of the British Isles, with no Queen, no border in Ireland, and the Irish language is given equal representation with English and Welsh.

Can never happen though, due to the injustices perpetrated against the Irish peoples in the past, the famines, the land seizures, Cromwell the kike, but ideally I'd want us to be together as we're pretty much the same blood, we just have a bit more German in us.

VIDEO:
>Abu Azrael and his PMU unit at the border with Syria
twitter.com/lievan_tem/status/870292823731339266

RARE

Well just look at the last election, the unionists have only 1 seat over the nationalists, population wise we've hit a nearly perfect 50/50. The type of Brexit could be what swings it.

It is work related. I'm here for the year, then I return home. It honestly would be beautiful here if it weren't for the graffiti. The poverty is present, but I'm in a wealthier part of Greece, so it's not as terrible as it could be. The lack of a police presence is bothersome to me, which is probably why the graffiti is everywhere, couple that with the government cutbacks in just about everything. It's sad really. The nation still has its bright points, but its hard to look past what is purposely being ruined by anti-nationalist, entitled, communist bastards.

Thats a fucking sexy what could've being map

Because we're full

>The type of Brexit could be what swings it.
The fact is 50% of the people automatically always vote Union, because they're tribalist, then another 10% of leftist teenage atheists who believe they're neither Irish, nor British, but "European" vote for the status quo.

I like that PMU logo.

I honestly wouldn't mind that at all, I have plenty of Brit in my blood as well as an irish line traceable back 1400 years. As long as you removed your shitskins of course. There's too many, we'd get swamped.

But no, it won't happen. Unless you gave us back the north and healed those wound, if so then it wouldn't be unthinkable down the road.

That's not actually wanting to be reunified with the Republic though, it's too close (and yes that goes for it being too close to call for staying part of Britain as well)

>i want to marry abu azrael
twitter.com/babymetalstan/status/867565479044550656

>Iraqi fighters entered Al Tanf border cross to speak with US majors
Please let the border closing meme be false, i want PMU vehicles in Syria.

He probably only smashes boypucci

Compare it to previous results, the unionists always had a much larger advantage because they always care and always turn up to the polls. But the Brexit issue really pissed off the nationalists so they came out in to vote in equal proportions. You'd be surprised how little of the youth in NI is like that. At least compared to the Republic or the rest of the UK.

Honestly if they didn't kill each other all the time it would be a very based place.

You give me hope for a better Europe lads.

If I were a girl I'd give him my virginity
same as I would now

Not a direct link but it is a good indicator that nationalism is once again on the rise, I say give it ten years max. Plus as the rest of the UK gets worse and worse it might seem less appealing.

Megumin!

In the immediate term I'd probably give Londonderry, Fermanagh, Tyrone, and Armagh to the Republic, and arrange population transfers, bringing the British/prods in those 4 counties to Antrim/down and sending the republicans/catholics to those 4 counties.

It isn't fair to sign the British people in NI over to you in one go, as there's no confirmation you'd respect them.

never lose hope, Europe is unbeatable. We're just experiencing technical issues.

Just out of interest, how would a Scandi Union of Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Iceland sit with you? I honestly don't know much about it, but aren't the languages similar? Though not Finnish, obviously.

Shit, now whole Sup Forums is coming to here to see that flag.

Current Syria Map.

>Londonderry
Amach leat amadán

We wouldn't go for that, because then we'd never get the other two back. We're pretty much happy to wait until we outnumber you.

The idea we wouldn't respect them is something they invented. Literally no one down here gives a shit about the prod-catholic split anymore. They'd have the exact same life as they do now.

>al qaeda and the FSA are the same thing
Come on, they have a lot of Islamists but they're not Taliban tier.

Nice!
Need the video with sound pls