Women have to be told not to put bees in their vagina

Women have to be told not to put bees in their vagina

Apparently this is becoming a trend

I bet it was one lone Sup Forumsack that memed his degenerate fetish into a global health trend because he couldn't find any videos of it to masturbate to.

>Functional adults in our modern society have no moral objections to writing these stories.

Proof of the end days.

Bees are fine up there, the warning is against wasps, completely different.

Is it just the nest or the wasps too?

W A S P E D

Also, fuck the English language
>It's easy to say deers
>But the plural of deer is deer
>It's easy to say fishes
>But the plural of fish is fish
>It's hard to say wasps
>Fuck you, the plural of wasp is wasps anyway

Okay, but can I still shove beehives up my ass? Thats still cool yeah?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, all those Muslim circumcised vaginas need wasps to feel a thing.

Bullshit but I believe it.

Sorry paco
You know if you live in L.A. you don't actually have to speak English right

Women are so vile these days and literally will shove anything up their pussies but your virgin dick.
Think about that.

Why are toasties so retarded?

BUZZ - INGA

amirite, fellow big bangbros?

this has to be a troll from someone here....which one of you bastards did this?

Is it wrong I want to fuck this chick out of an overwhelming feeling of pity

What the fuck is wrong with your mouth? -sps is easy to pronounce.

Find me video evidence of thus 'trend'.

Purely for research purposes.

Did some research, heres what I found

They arent putting literal live wasps up their cooters, theyre using "an herbal remedy" made from ground up wasp nests as a vaginal tightener. I guess the stuff (((supposedly))) makes the vagina a bit dryer and tightens up connective tissues.

Its still stupid as fuck, has no proof that it actually works, and is just more all around stupid bullshit but its not the craziest bit of homeopathy I've witnessed.

In Mongolia I witnessed women using that cupping bullshit in conjunction with razor-blade cuts to pull off "bad" blood. I guess a lot of women get crazy infections in asia from such practices and it spreads STDS all over.

In india theres a bunch of people who think you need to drink some cow-shit based concoction to prevent your body from quote "losing too much semen and shriveling your penis off." So somewhere on the planet guys are chugging cow-shit milkshakes utterly convinced that if they dont their dicks will fall off.

It's not hard to say if English is your first language, Paco

so now we not only have to prevent women from racemiing, but also speciesmixing. this damned timeline is a two edged sword...

shut up jose

go fuck some oxen

Are a miss competition judge?

Kys

I know what, let's invite millions of third worldwide to live on our countries, what could possibly go wrong?

>So somewhere on the planet guys are chugging cow-shit milkshakes utterly convinced that if they dont their dicks will fall off.

Remind me of those Africans who blow air up cows asses so it produce better milk.

Just a simple burger

It's not hard to pronounce fuzzity buzzity sharp bottoms

U mad white boi?

Any videos?

>old whores with loose cooches want to tighten them up
>not memeing this or something worse as a way to punish roasties

Come on, goys

I guess it really is more likely than I thought.

daily star....................................

Idk man, im american, adopting the human race's problem children is kinda you european's gig.

>"Health trend"
Why white wymin are like this?

Kek

Kek

I swear women are retarded. If you want a tighter pussy go buy a kegal weight and do some fucking kegals. My wife's pussy is noticeable tighter after a couple of weeks of daily kegals.

underrated post

It makes you sound like a faggot with a lisp

Whatever you say chief

The Star is a tabloid rag. Nothing in it is ever true.

that is true, as well as others should just stop opening their legs whenever they get blackout drunk every weekend

ok mr ethteban

>tfw those digits and that statement

>So somewhere on the planet guys are chugging cow-shit milkshakes utterly convinced that if they dont their dicks will fall off.
Well if they still have dicks I guess it's working, right?

I've heard of a honeypot before but this is absurd

is that harambe?

B U Z Z E D
U
Z
Z
E
D E Z Z U B

>>>/z/
>tfw

good post

Im from montana m8. I legitimatley havent seen so many muslims since I was in Afghanistan. Yesterday some little mud-baby ran up with a toy gun, pointed it in my face and screamed something in arabic in full view of the polizei and the FUCKING POLICE turned red and made an exit to avoid having to deal with it.

Earlier this week my wife called the police to complain about the syrian beating his wife in broad daylight across the street and they showed up to yell at her for calling them about it.

The memes about europe are totally true, im pretty much witnessing it every day here.

First wasps are not bees
Second clickbait

A wasp can keep stinging where as a bee dies after it stings.

>Daily Star

I'm going to go out on a whim and say this is probably a British tabloid that deals in the clickbait industry. In other words, wasps in your vagina almost certainly isn't happening anywhere and this is clickbait.

Just quality anglo journalism again.

suddenly Buzzfeed becomes a completly new meaning

>I am the Pain! I shall send you to a world of anguish beyond your imagination! Let's get started!

Shit this brings me back

Sounds more like her boyfriend lost interest

I know all about the Muslim scourge m80, i live it britbongistan after all, what you seemed to be saying was that America is unaffected by demographic shift which is obviously not true, you just have wogs and beaners instead of mudpeople.

I too have experienced first hand the reluctance of police to deal with ethnics and their shitty behaviour.

ITS HIP TO FUCK
BEES
E
E
S

Kinda like cracked.com's "5 bizarre trends around the world!!!!" Articles where one guy from japan did a thing so suddenly the article is claiming its the hot new trend in said country.

(DID YOU KNOW THE RUSSIANS ARE CRAZY ABOUT IMPERSONATING ELVIS???!! LOOK AT THESE 3 PHOTOS OF 2 DUDES IN RUSSIA DOING IT THAT PROVE EVERYONE THERE DOES IT ALL THE TIME!)

Our nig population has remained consistent percentage wise for decades m8. It's spics that are replacing us.

Oh, so when a woman puts a bee nest in her cunt it's fine but when a man fucks a dog it's animal abuse... ok...

and here I thought all of the_donald were virgins.

Bees and wasps are not the same. Fortunately, women can still put bees into their vaginas, so I still have a source of fresh honey.

SSHHH DELETE THIS THREAD
IT'S ONE OF OUR FUNNIEST OPS THAT'S BEEN BUBBLING AWAY FOR A WHILE

Leaf post best post?

probably australian

No, never.

What's the buzz? Amirite?

We did it Reddit.

Underrated.

I will admit, I live dead center of the 98.9% white "american redoubt" in the pacific northwest so im probably isolated from the worst of it. Im sure the coasts are a lot different than Montana in those regards.

In Montana police have a near hilarious degree of leeway in how they interpret and enforce the law. Having cops who are essentially just mall-security blows my mind. You call them here in germany and some guy in tactical gear with an MP-5 sub-machinegun turns red in the face, gets embarassed, and essentially mumbles and klutzes his way out without addressing the problem. Fucking stupid.

I was a Marine Infantryman, my expierince is that when you got the guns you make the rules. Here if you got the brown skin you make the rules. Also the "soldiers at public events" thing is retarded. I used to do grut shit, I can tell the difference between loaded and unloaded weapons.

Buncha guys wandering around with grimly determined faces and empty rifles and all these krauts go "mein gott! Vee are soo secure!"

Uh huh. Is that ehy his open ejection port is showing me an empty mag when he walks by? Hes in just as much shit as the rest of us if abdul shows up with a real loaded gun.

Wait till trump bans abortions and the pill, your wog percentage will skyrocket and we'll have to change the 56% meme weekly.

I think we can agree that the West is full retard.