Why does this keep happening

>apartment room for rent - female only

Other urls found in this thread:

portland.craigslist.org/clc/roo/6156650906.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But he swore he didn't have a gun wtf

Woman are less likely to shit up the apartment.
Except lesbians, fuck lesbians.

Because they don't negotiate the rent. And they don't negotiate their wages. So they basically shit it up for fellow renters and fellow employees, keeping the labour and rental markets inflated.

>Woman are less likely to shit up the apartment.

>I've never met women before

That's not true at all. I have heard from female youtubers that women are the worst and explained some bad experiences when their female "friend"/roomie would threaten to move out sooner than expected then leave the place trashed and didn't even paint the room back to it's original color. Same person said having male roommates is better and has had no problems since and that they all keep to themselves while the female ones expect them to become friends/besties.

>hurr durr
>asspull

Your women are pretty shitty, but so are the men.

>job is advertised as female only

>it's manual labour.

That really depends on the circumstances of the renting. Even if she trashes it up she is liable to pay the cost of the restoration.

This

Your women are indistinguishable from the men.

And your accent is like listening to a flying cockroach.

Feminism. Equality and all that other bullshit.

Spotted the Abu.

So they can exploit them sexually and/or

This is chip tier retardism.....you keep seeing female only ROOM to rent because there are females who live in a multi room apartment or home looking to rent it out and they dont want to risk some sleazeball dude living with the group of girls.

fpbp

>not sexually identifying as a woman to get apartments and movie tickets

This. The majority of women I've met are complete slobs. Like I'll admit I have my busy weeks too, but clutter is the worst you'll find in my living space. Whereas women, left to their devices let places get outright unsanitary.

Pretty much everyone I know that has had rental problems, went into arrears or left the place trashed have been women or groups of women.
This.
They always break contracts early as well.

You guys are idiots.
Women that need a room mate will advertise for another women to move in, because scary rapey guy room mates are spooky.

Youve obviously never lived with a woman.

SO I CAN RAPE!

But women hate each other.

It's because all men are rapists.

Because the hidden cams would be wasted on a male. L2Rental

>"women are more clean than men

Never touched a woman before, have you?

>"okay but men are just as shitty."

I've never met a woman that had a clean room

The landlords are usually men though, and how common is it that women own most good apartments

Dumb guy thinks he can get laid by having a female roommate.

You have never lived with a women or a lesbian.

Women use their wymn bullshit and just live like trash monsters till they can't and spend a day and do a half clean then go back to being dumpster fires.

Lesbians put in some effort to not be a dumpster fire they are more like a waste basket fire.

I used to live in the student dorms in opole. In that case, ukranian women were like pigs. Seriously

Generally it's because the person who lives there and is renting the room out is also a woman and doesn't want to be constantly hit on, threatened, or intimidated by a male roommate. She literally has nothing to threaten him with that he can't return 5x harder, so it's easier to just find a lady roommate.

It's 1 of 2 things. Girls live there and don't want a creepy guy. Or creepy guy(s) live there and want to creep on a girl.

Basically this. They have no pride in their personal space.

>"I identify as female and if you don't rent this apartment to me I'll sue you into oblivion and have fifty screeching blue haired harpies here inside of 30 minutes."

This isn't that difficult, user.

is there a video of a guy falling off while doing similiar stuff?

100% false. I have lived with female roommates before. They have no problem existing in abject filth.

> return
> 5x harder
> he has a penis

really activates my almonds

That's actually just a meme, women have far more shit to spread around, especially in the bathroom. Hygeine is a big issue and the mood swings you have to deal with are pretty tiresome, it's like having a girlfriend without any of the benefits like sex/cooking/cleaning. They only thing they do is smell nicer and you get an ass to stare at occasionally. They also invade your private space too easily, they can't just 'be'.

>mfw currently have female roommate

Yeah, if she tries to rape her renter, he can rape her back 5x harder.

> japan
> akira
> stop playing silent hill

>they can't just 'be'
Oh god.
>Hey user, why are you hiding in your room with the door closed? don't you want to hear me talk about this retarded show I'm watching on netflix?

This guy is obviously trying to be sneaky with his rape dungeon/kill room plan
portland.craigslist.org/clc/roo/6156650906.html

I've had a female flatmate who moved out and left bloody tampons in coffee cups under her bed. Overfilled ashtrays, shitty toilet paper in the drawer, probably used to clean down her dildo. Stains everywhere.

>Why does this keep happening

I imagine it's because a lot of women don't want to live with strange men who they don't know.

Sounds crazy, I know.

Back in the US I had one particular female roommate for 6 months. She was pretty and slim, outgoing, seemed as normal as you could imagine. Then she moved in. Here is a partial list of shit I saw or found in her room
>used panties hanging from a lamp that remained there for at least 2 months
>piles of clothes, clutter and garbage everywhere with a thinner layer as walkway to the door
>plates, cups, silverware, and kitchenware that kept disappearing - found under her bed all covered in mold
>coffee cup with an old used tampon in it also under the bed
>mold on the walls, carpet, ceiling and windowsill
>half empty Chinese takeout containers in various states of decomposition
>roaches, which I had never seen in two years of living at that apartment
>makeup everywhere

I haven't seen it yet

>They also invade your private space too easily, they can't just 'be'.
This too. She used to open my door in the morning when I was doing pushups and situps and proceed to talk to me about inane bullshit. I would neither reply nor even look at her but she would yammer on and on about some dumb crap. Even barged in on me and my gf while we were fucking on a couple occasions.

Mattress devoid of bedding?

This guy's balance must be fucking incredible.

Fuck those vids make me sick. How the fuck?

If it is in the UK, then in 90% of the cases when it's female only it is because the landlord expects to be paid with sex.

No she had dirty sheets on it. When she was moving out I caught a glimpse of the mattress bare and it was stained a horrible brown-maroon color. She must have free-bled on it.

Also after a week of living together she decided we were great friends and told me all about her past sexual escapades and how she got herpes.

>The landlords are usually men though

they arent sharing an apartment with the landlord

>This guy's balance must be fucking incredible.
His centre of gravity is really low because of his enormous balls.

I can say from past experience that single mothers are the absolute worst tenants possible.
>Constantly go into arrears.
>Always get pinged on inspections for basic shit, like tidying up the place and not reporting damage.
>Try to lie about the cause of damage and claim that it's a maintenance issue.
>Always leave halfway through their lease, never at the end and always think that they can get away without giving proper notice.
>Leave the place trashed/don't fulfill their contractual obligations on end of lease and try to fight for their bond anyway.

Single mother are always an instant refusal unless they have a perfect bond record.

jesus fucking christ, my heart was racing just watching this shit

Women always ALWAYS have dirtier bathrooms/restrooms.

The best is
>Whoa, you have a female roommate, do you like...fuck?
Not after the things I've seen. Things no man should ever know.

The sentence is a metaphor.

Kurt actually had a collection of guns and rifles and a shotgun. Some even say he was a gun enthusiast.

He loved guns so much he once tried to fuck his shotgun but it just wanted to be friends.

Is it safe to fuck a female roommate .

Story time.

It's been talked about already.
Just the general filth that is how women choose to live when they aren't subjected to male influence.

It's nothing more than the delusional imaginings of people dreaming of women of a yesteryear.

All men know modern women are filthy and disgusting creatures incapable of cooking or cleaning or keeping home on their own accord.

If its just fucking no.
If its for a relationship sure

But if its just fucking then you get all the relationship shit and none of the good stuff.

Are there really pigs like that out there? I've only rented once when I was just married but we took care of that place like it was our own. We even painted for them and built a concrete patio with our own money. Landlord was very pleased and said it looked better than it did when we first moved in. Unfortunately I'm a single mom now and own my home but I could never even think about leaving an apartment etc. a mess. I'd want all of my down payment back hence I'm a single mom.

Just say that you identify as female. Sue them for being trannyphobic if they still refuse you.

Because you're a creeper