Nordcucks how can you even compete with superior Imperial DNA?

Nordcucks how can you even compete with superior Imperial DNA?

Non Mediterranean states were the best Imperial powers.

Kill yourself kike scum

Sage

What is Rome?
What is Macedon?
What is Byzantium?
What is France?
What is Spain?
What is Portugal?

Not America
Are you such a self hating cuck you love other countries more than yours?

Lol wrong. The Roman Empire even took over your shit country. The only reason you aren't living in the mud is because of Roman admixture into the England.

What is Britain?
What is Germany?
What is Russia?
What is Japan?
What is are the Netherlands?

Spain and Portugal are not Mediterranean

They are Atlantid countries

White Americans are most commonly derived from Britain, Ireland, and Germany. How does it feel to consider most of your country men subhuman?

Funny

Can we consider France to really be Mediterranean anyway?

JUSTICE

fuck off kike

>Mediterranean
You mean the guys who spent their time in a bunch of tropic islands and never really did anything of value, historic or otherwise ?

>Germany
>Imperial power
They had some minor colonies for less than 30 years and then proceeded to sperg out and lose them all.

But the ideals are all from Rome. The founding fathers had a fetish for Rome

Yes France is Mediterranean

>Spain is not Mediterranean

I'm fine with not calling Portugal mediterranean, but this has to be a (((you))) bait

They are more of an English Channel/Atlantid state.

If the Mediterraneans were superior

How where the Nordic peoples able to conquer them

>mediterranean
Fuck off italian shit
Iberia is Iberian.

they went full leftards and let the barbarians live and invade their cities

France has different subcultures depending on region. Occidentals in the south speak a French variant. You also have the Gascognes near Spain.

>nordic people able to conquer
Notdics never cobquered iberia.

Stupid beaner. End yourself.

Yes, but OP is trying to say that France is a MEDITERRANEAN state, not a number of different regions. It's like saying the United Kingdom is Irish because of Northern Ireland

Scandinavians had a small 100 year spurt in the 11th century and then disappeared into obscurity. Obviously their descendants are from an inferior stock.

T. RUMANO
T. MOROANO
Trash migrants.

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

Fuck immigrants.

>monkey thinks it can speak in the presence of humans
go back to ruining a dota match you subhuman

How can Continental Europe even compete?

fuck off, schlomo

You die in the soil and community of your race and people, PERIOD, there is no betrayal to another races labd.

I will die in Iberia reconquering southern Iberia from moors non iberians and gypsies.

T. Pancho Wendelson

Roman clay

I am pure iberian filthy moor fuck staining the peoples communities flag.

You look pure iberian for sure. Did you escape from one of our pork farms?

Fucking (((Thalmor))) at it again. Imperials and Nords shouldn't fight!

who /mediteordic/ here?

Spain was conquered by literal niggers.

I am 0% nordic

They just can't.

Proof?
The Arabic caliphate stationed in damascus simply converted the nobles and rich to Islam.
Not that I care to respond to N or beans

But who were the founding fathers of Britain?

There are no records of any black language in spain only arabic

Italy hasn't been relevant in 2000 years

Castillian-visigoth here

I look like a motherfuckin' templar

>chinese intellectuals

The only purpose of this thread is conflict between Europeans, these threads should all be banned they give no fruits only destruction, Nordics shouldnt care about places they do not live in or are native to.

best comment , /thread pls

>France
Founded by Nordics. The Burgundian people came from Bornholm.

>How where the Nordic peoples able to conquer them

WOT

STOP attacking differrnt Europeans.

Filthy balkan shit immigrant

If youre bqlkan you belong in balkan if youre notrdic in scandi if youre italic innitaly if iberian in iberia if french in gaul if a moornigger in moornigger land north africa .

So that's in Britain then

For the USA it must euther belong to Whites Natives or Blacks.

Dude quit posting your face idiot everyone tells you in every fucking Spain thread, you weren't born in Spain you don't live in Spain you weren't even born in America. For your own good STOP posting your face you spic fuck it's going to backfire tremendously.

Stop posting your face, beaner.

Long forgotten has beens mostly. France (latest to fade) is germanized celts who just happened to keep a latinate language, Spain spent 700 as Muslim clay, then squandered all the easy gold of the new world and sank into backwater territory.

Why do Meds suck so much now? Why are you're best days two millennia ago?

What does being born somewhere entail other than arbituary law?
I am Iberian, because I am a representative of Iberia being part of its race.

Englishman had no rights to be in tge Americas and so had no rights to being negroes to Americas.

Lo unico ibero que tienes es la cara de cerdo bellotero.

Mediterraneans invented western civilisation during antiquity, then reinvented it with the renaissance. But sure, they're not white.

If not though, I guess whitey has historically relied on non-whites for building their civilisation.

D&C
sage

Are Spanish Americans actually a thing? Not Spanish speaking Americans like Mexicans, Cubans and Puerto Ricans, but Americans who are actually ethnically Spanish?

Pone tu cara puto gitano moronito

>PeaceIndex_2017
based portugal

No such thing as Americans just an arbituary designation by a police force and courts to tell the police what to do.

You cant even speak castillian stupid beaner.

When youre born in US territory you arent something or part of any state/community, simply an arbituary law and police designates you as American you arent naturally by being born within this borders part of the US state, the state simply claims you.

those countries below have a significantly lower population than France, Italy and Spain, probably combined as well as France and Italy each

If Meds became the dominant powers in Europe instead of the Nordics, we wouldn't be having a refugee crisis.

Do Norwegians and Swedes still live in huts?

There is no value in being born somewhere other than arbituary value and enforced by law, such if you were born in D.C you are part of special citizenship caste, simply laws giving values to things without inherently any value in terms of community.

>Amerilard Mediterranean hate thread in disguise.

Don't fall for Divide & Conquer threads. This is a slide thread
This is all low-educated Americans can do.
>but I think the disparity on this board is the fact that you non-Anglos all have to be bilingual and therefore not totally retarded to post here whereas any whackadoo American/Leaf/Bogan can and does post here.

SAGE and Report.

They got taken over by Muslims before and weren't able to recover because their demographics were ruined for the most part.
The only Roman language country that was still relevant was France because they're not really Meds.

>Italy
>real

Compare pisas of castile y Leon and germs

By lying about who the Greco-Romans were

Are you retarded? Iberia's a southern European peninsula with heavy Roman admixture. You may have been Celtic in the distant past, but not anymore.

*conquered by Arabs who invaded through alliances with other Visigothic lords who converted to Islam

Show me them retard. If they are so smart and better than us they wouldn't live in a shithole and be depended on German money.

eu vejo sangue indio, certo?

>demographics were ruined
That's been debunked over and over again

NEWA SHULDA CUM HERE!
That's who they say in game hahaha

More like....

>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIETTT BUT DEN DOSE CHRISSIANS MAKE THE DARKIES INVADE AND COLLAPSE ERRYTIN BUT THE GERMANICS WUZ KANGS N ARYAN AND SUPERIOR N SHIETT IT WAS DEN JOOS N CHRISSENS MUH ARYAN SPIRIT BUT TALLYANNS IS DARKIES CUS DEY HAS DARK HAIR AMMA PURE ARYAN GERMANIC, LIKE MUH GRANPAPPY JAMAL USE TUH SAY, DAH BEATY O' DAH WHITE WOMMINZ MUS NOT PERISH FROM DA ERFS. JAMAL IS ANCIENT ARYAN NAME, LIKE THE IRISH.

Don't kid yourself. You were proven wrong a long time ago, but the same people who destroyed Rome still want to claim it and call the builders invaders.

I dislike these threads because they are only here to cause a divison between Europeans

But memes

>What is renaissance

Fuck off chong

completely false
since you all get triggered by Varg so much you should have known that he never said that Romans were white/nordic white but mixed (and then said that that's why they needed civilisation and that all the ancient civilisations where of mixed people)

Care to do it yourself?

>merican mutt

Said the english prisoner in another tropic island