Pulse Shooting Videos

Police have released body cam footage from the terror attack in Orlando. This isn't spam, fuck you bot.

Link to the archive:
>www cityoforlando app box com/s/xcbe82l7e6so3ny749iamd5uwsfh0bsp

Spaces = periods.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639838/Philadelphia-teen-killed-nightclub-attack-called-mom.html
photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/06/14/multiple-shooter-theory-in-orlando-massacre-most-likely-a-result-of-police-friendly-fire/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/15/orlando-police-chief-pulse-jihad-victims-may-hit-police/
liveleak.com/view?i=a84_1496285070&comments=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums not interested in police officers BTFO-ing a mudshit terrorist? Or are we all rooting for fag deaths?

I heard the people were alive before the police came in. The police killed them.

just fugeroa or all of them

>rooting for fag deaths
Yes
nu/pol/fags and /PlebTierGeneral/ GTFO

All of the officers in the archive are involved. However, the most interesting ones I've seen are from Cage so far.

ty

Is there anything good ? Just looks like boring body cam footage

aint downloading this honeypot shit

someone post in webm form

>honeypot
what the fuck do you think is going to happen? it's a city website, faggot.

Confirmed nothing at all on those vids , fuck off op you fag

Yeah, I watched them all too.

OP is a faggot.

There are dozens of videos and most of them are just of police stood around doing nothing.

Find the decent ones then make a new thread faggot.

moron

Hahahaha finally I hope the cgi is made right

This
>tfw get shot in the club then get carried back to the club from dunkin donuts cause I got shot in the club

Thanks for sharing this.
Can you actually see any detail on those videos? I've skimmed through the first folder and the officer's body cam is badly aligned.

Hi crazies

Mateen DID NOT KILL 49 PEOPLE

POLICE not only left people to bleed to death from simple survivable gun shot wounds they also killed bystanders upon entry.

This LEO cluster fuck is the reason my wife and I both carry personal gunshot trauma kits along with our carry guns

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639838/Philadelphia-teen-killed-nightclub-attack-called-mom.html

Bp

Fake and gay.
>literally

jesus

can somebody upload these to youtube/streamable

>Died from a gun wound to her arm...
>didn't make a makeshift tourniquet to slow down the bloodflow...

theyé not downloads.

Poor kid was probably never taught, I live in Florida so a little close for comfort. We had a family discussion at my house after this. I'am dead serious about the trauma kits too. I appreciate the help but don't trust LEO to save me. We are all our own first responders

Florida Cops Likely Killed Citizens While Trying to Kill Gunman During Orlando Massacre

>But now it’s beginning to look like some of those killed or wounded in the Pulse gay nightclub massacre were actually shot by policemen in what is called “friendly fire.”

photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/06/14/multiple-shooter-theory-in-orlando-massacre-most-likely-a-result-of-police-friendly-fire/

Its giving me some insecure connection BS

Everything you see online has already been partially downloaded to your computer in order for you to see it dumbass

Orlando Police Chief: Some Pulse Jihad Victims May Have Been Hit by Police

>At least one witness has told the media that he was shot at by police. Norman Casiano, who survived the attack by hiding in the bathroom and pretending to be dead, told ABC News that he stayed still and silent until he heard a gunfight that appeared to end when Mateen was killed. When he began to walk out of the bathroom, police shot at him. “I started screaming and yelling, ‘I’m a victim. I’m a victim,’” he said, which stopped the attack.
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/15/orlando-police-chief-pulse-jihad-victims-may-hit-police/

Tbh I never have been taught but I have read books on survival etc and active shooter stuff... But a tourniquet/reduce blood flow is the first thing to come to my head when there's a lot of bleeding...

Omar "5.56 into gay dicks" Mateen

Every bit helps, I want some more formal training myself, have a family friend that is a medic in the US Army and a sister inlaw who's a nurse, they have helped teach us the basics but you can never learn too much these days

I don't know about the police shooting civilians (other than the one or two killed during the breaching firefight) but the lack of immediate response directly lead to many deaths and is on the hands of the police officers and whoever made the call to not rush him. When there are dozens of people bleeding out you can't fucking sit on your ass for hours talking to the dude on the phone, you need to kill him and retrieve the wounded before they bleed out, even if it's risking your own life.

>app box com/s/xcbe82l7e6so3ny749iamd5uwsfh0bsp/1/27787666219/175947230594/1

Gets crazy around 5 mins

They are so fucking redacted I have yet to see one that shows actual victims, the killer, or the police visibly interacting with him personally.

>this bitch was supposedly at the top of her class
>knows nothing about circulatory system any 10 year old would know
>died trying to party in a gay nightclub

But she was not a degenerate ... sure. We don't care for the victims, and shouldn't. That's how trauma based mind conttol works.

liveleak.com/view?i=a84_1496285070&comments=1
1 min 20 secs in
>Terrorism in Orlando
>something something Islamic State

>app box com
no it isn't, faggot

why didn't you get one for your wife's boyfriend?

>All thoese gun shots at the end

There's no way the Police didn't kill atleast a couple people.

>tying a tourni around yourself with one arm
>thinking clearly with a shattered arm and massive blood loss
>being able to do anything for yourself while BEING MORTALLY WOUNDED
most people aren't action TV stars

might aswell have called in a fucking airstrike.

you were too busy sucking his dick at the time

Except common idiots do these things all the time, especially people who take risks. You've obviously never been in a dedicated dojo, or a dedicated mountaineering group, or even fucking skateboarding (thousands of inner city youths walk off the park with a broken leg or open wound every year). Ignorance and apathy create the position you envision. The only argument you could make was that she was too drunk or high to function properly, since she thinks calling her parents and then sitting around is better than calling 911 directly after getting shot. Unfortunately this only makes her look more degenerate.

So you downloaded gigs of content, then watched hours of video, in one moment? Are you Comey?

>OPD! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!
>Oh thank God, the police are here to help u-
>*BANG*BANG*BANG*

>you think Mateen intended for all those victims to be his slaves in the afterlife a la Zodiac killer ?

it's something you need to prepare for , if not you, maybe someone nearby. Haven't you ever stopped to help at a car wreck? Stopped your own bleeding before? I have been a shooter my whole life and use to race motorcycles. Play hard, people get hurt. Or do you play safe sports like call of duty?

stop being a victim

>no actual dead bodies shown
If this is legit where are the fucking bodies? I was told 49 people died. Where are they?

Also doesn't it seem strange that in 2016 when everyone had smartphones that there was absolutely no leaked videos AT ALL? I seriously doubt that with at least 300 people present at the time that no one tried recording the shooting.

I live in Orlando and I honesty can't help but think the entire thing was a hoax. Where are the bodies? Where are the victims? Why can no one give demonstrable proof that this shooting even happened?