Lmfao what the fuck is wrong with The_Donald?

What is this cringey shit they are posting now? I usually visit the sub for news and shit because Sup Forums is overrun with fucking shill threads 24/7. Why the fuck do they try so hard not to sound racist?

Because they know they can't win by being racist. They have, to a degree, to ally with minorities. 60% and all that.

Over here, you fags have no reason to keep up appearances, but those redditards and public figures do.

People that describe themselves as "alt right" are fucking losers and children.

>I usually visit the sub for news and shit because Sup Forums is overrun with fucking shill threads 24/7
fuck off back there cancer

>being this ass blasted over someone who visits a different website LEL

Because it, like most right-wing subreddits, is full of cuckservatives who care what leftists and Jews say about them (in part because Reddit is enemy territory and they want to stay ghettoized rather than outright shoahed).

Also media attention is not necessarily a marker of success.

They fucking banned me for saying that the democrats striking down the Travel ban was a big win for them lol

>h-hey guys I'm a Based Muslim!

No you are fucking not. You're a shit skin who still follows a un reformed version of Islam.

I'm a fucking Nazi, dude.
Stop spouting nonsense or go back to where you belong.

>comes here complaining about "shill" threads because he's too new to understand the concept of bait and shitposting
>presumably still supports trump even after everything that's happened
you only came here because your own cancerous community rejected you, nobody likes redditors, fuck off

What's wrong with that image? Don't you like normies? You should be happy, it got so sucessful.

>obsess about jews, racial superiority and Adolf Hitler

Those are the most multi-racial ones you dipshit

I do support trump and I will vote for him again. And I've been on Sup Forums since 2000. I started visiting pol like 1 year ago.

>And I've been on Sup Forums since 2000.
Just kill yourself, nigger.

they're nothing but watered down alt lite beta males who take infowars seriously and religiously support trump

they aren't racially conscious and support jewish neoconservatism hence not on our side, many of them claim to be "anti-racist" as well
>I've been on Sup Forums since 2000
ok now this has to be bait

Kek no one fell for it? I love moot!

Fuckin retard

I think the burger was trying to give an example

This guys a paid jew shill

>Why the fuck do they try so hard not to sound racist?
because they operate at the edge of the rabbit whole giving normies their first dose of the red.

Stay on plebbit and stop coming here you fucking faggot

exactly. Jews understand that. they don't shout about their racial superiority and shit. they make strategic alliances. wore nationalists should be making common cause with blm and stuff but they're too stupid. the real purpose of the alt right is to separate whites into a less powerful isolated sphere. I suspect guys like Mike Enoch know that

>unironically endorsing the fake label your political opponents tar you with

Is this faggot that dumb or controlled opposition?

He's fucking dumb. MAYN STREEM METEOR

Democrats are the TRUE racists, fellow 'Pedes. Shadilay!

Good afternoon fellow centipedes!

Let's have a good thread but remember to tone down the racism a few notches okay.

>not all

DEMS ARE THE REEL RACYSTS. MAGA!

It's happening again, but this time it's even worse

This

The MSM has tied the alt right to richard spencer and i dont really want to be associated with that faggot. Im a WN but i think he is a poor advocate and spouts memes. I feel the same way about betsy devos, i agree with her views on school choice but i dont think shes the best voice for it

God that kekistan flag is so fucking cringy.

Its one thing to have it on twitter when youre trolling journalists and celebrities, but its the most autistic looking weebs who go to rallies waving it. They look like huge fags

people like him are controlled opposition
a way for the jews to stay in power as the culture shifts