Can we teach chinks into tolerance and progressive value

Can we teach chinks into tolerance and progressive value

Ramadan 2017: China trying to stop Muslims observing holy month in restive Xinjiang region

Communist party has repeatedly tried to crack down on expressions of Muslim identity in the region

>China is trying to prevent people from fasting during Ramadan in the predominantly Muslim province of Xinjiang.

> According to the World Uyghur Congress (WUC), officials in the region ordered all restaurants to remain open and a series of measures have been put in placeseemingly designed to prevent people observing the holy month.

>The region is dominated by the ethnically distinct Uyghur people, a group who have suffered years of repression as Beijing has tried to wipe out religious expression and all forms of allegiance to institutions other than the Communist party.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/ramadan-2017-china-xiniang-uyghur-muslim-holy-month-islam-fasting-a7765836.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based China

see how much your media hates us? Find me one good news about China on US or UK MSM without propaganda, I'll wait

China, apart from the part about you eating cats and dogs and even stillborn infants, you're pretty OK in my book.

No, China is trying to eliminate the Turkic-Sinitic-Indo-European morass that are the Uyghurs. Religion is only one aspect of the Han crushing an inferior race.

The Hui, ethnically Han Muslims, are dotes upon in China. During Ramadan, all depictions of swine are banned in all media. Depicting Muhammed is punishable, as are public insults to Islam.

Islam is not under siege in China, non-Chinese ethnic minorities are. The Hui are part of the system and as such get treated well by the CCP (many Confucian scholars were Hui, as was Zheng He). Hui make up many government positions in China. The Uyghurs however are barbarian niggers who swallow Saudi cock and destroy their Buddhist heritage.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/ramadan-2017-china-xiniang-uyghur-muslim-holy-month-islam-fasting-a7765836.html

Wiggers are subversive, They need to be brought back in line.

I thought you couldn't post on the rest of the internet?

Also check out the business sections. Nothing but praise about your manufacturing processes and affordable transport options.

Bullshit this is what I love about China. Islam is a tumor and China is trying to medicate. I hope China expels Islam to Muslim countries. Help those fucking people move somewhere that is Muslim.

Peace bombs/trucks

That'll teach em right.................scumbag stick to ruining your own country

I think China has the right idea!!!

Good for you sir!

German MSM loves China.

Well China orchestrated the Muslims to take over the west and they know that they will try to come for them next, so why not?

He might be from hong kong

China No!
They are suppose to be lovey dovey like the white left (白左[baizou])!
T O L E R A N C E !

>Trying to prevent from fasting

Oy muzzies, you're not allowed to starve, you have to eat whether you like it or not..open your mouth sweetie.

test

>I thought you couldn't post on the rest of the internet?
See? You've already been brainwashed to a level beyond repair
>business sections
a good business news on China looks like this:
It appears that China has a growth rate of 6.9% in the first quarter of 2017 according to their state-owned media, however our financial experts say it's not sustainable and remember last time a province faked their data, check it out here
related story: Ghost cities in China
you can't make this shit up

but something something human rights violations

Thanks user

that's bc we have strong economic ties now, your media used to bash us all the time

"Noma nomamam nom! Nomamam nom! Fucking shit, mierda!"~ Alextime

>legitimately oppress Muslims
>for some reason they never feel the need to blow themselves up on your soil

What's so bad about that? If anything we need to be taking notes from you, Chiang.

Hey bro, are you one of the lucky ones not to work slave labor style mundane work? And do you avoid street food because of that disgusting recycled oil that is salvage from the sewers?

>What's so bad about that?
from the comment section:
This is the ugly face of China where it clearly shows that it is not a free democracy. Those defending China should remember that their rights could be curtailed at any point without explanation - just the whim of the communist party.
>taking notes from you
if you take a look at chinese history, you would know what muslims could do to a country, strange thing is I couldn't even find it on wiki

I'm more likely a CCP shill pushing communist propaganda on a taiwanese image board

wow how many burgers did it take to come up with that crap.......

That's it I'm moving to China
What province would you recommend to me, Cheng?

You god damn proxy burger!
Liar Liar!
>burgers
eet iz chuheenah bruv, innit? Itz loheek them slahnted fahreez eet dawgs ahnd whut not.. ya get me? Sorry man, me minga ov a slag iz cawleen me ohn me sat fone.. fahkeen ell mayeet, i'm gott'en thah pissah off me pint lad!

Based

Sichuan province for food and tea, most first to second tier cities are fine, but don't act like a kang here please

>but don't act like a kang here please
I ain't no nigger, don't worry

not sure about that

The fuck is going on here?

Ikb4 Wtf I love China now

some foreigners went wild on Shanghai metro

The (((West))) has started getting mad over the Belt and Road Initiative now. Since COSCO bought the Piraeus port in Greece, some companies have moved their operations (e.g. Hewlett-Packard) from the Netherlands to Piraeus, so the Dutch and Germans are getting mad. It seems that, all of a sudden, there are valid concerns over the sociological and environmental impact of Chinese operations in Europe, as well as the fear that the Chinese won't respect European regulations

Uyghurs did nothing wrong. Sure they're muslim but they live in their own corner of the world and the chinks are trying to get rid of them. As long as they stay in their country they're fine

Why do tourists think it is ok to go to other countries and act like supreme cunts?

of course they are, their influence will be affected. I read the CNN headline on OBOR, the title is "Just what is this One Belt, One Road thing anyway?"
arrogance at its finest

I blame CCP for its tolerance and progressive value towards all the foreigners, they want to show the world how good they are running the country

WTF china??

>of course they are, their influence will be affected
"OMG we're losing money, better make everyone else suffer" - t. krauts and Westerners

(Chinese money wasn't a problem when they bought in Juncker's plan)

Bashar's dad did the same back when the Sunni scum rebelled under his rule

Ignoring the gutter oil, good job China.