Trump shamelessly starts undoing sanctions against Russia for election interference

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR ORANGE CUNT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So he's removing sanctions for something they didn't do?

>Muh sanctions

Name them

i can fap to this

we meet again "ukrainian" shariablue poster.

why do you always cut off the shariablue logo from these screenshots?

Good. He's not perfect but if he manages to mend the ties with Russia he is already a better president than the last two.

Is this the beginning of the Russo-American Union, lads?

Russia has never done anything bad towards the U.S in history. Libs want us to believe they just all of a sudden decided to do something like this? they seriously are retarded.

No, this is the beginning of the end of Drumpf.

>> shamelessly

That would imply that there was ever a real reason for the sanctions andvkicking out the ambassadors and alllllll the drama. The Democratic party is a fucking 3 ring circus. Nothing more

Negative, it's the beginning of the end of Ukraine :^)

you will be saying that for the next 7 years

Eat shit cuck I want my cheap Russian rifles and ammo back.

Come on Ukie

You really want to side with the German Caliphate?

Spetsnaz incoming!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Give clay back to Motherland.

There's no proof that Russia interfered in the election, so why should they be sanctioned?

sanctions are always bad, even more so when done out of spite.

>criticizing someone for lowering the risk of nuclear hecatombe

It is!
I would rather it be USSA than this faggot tranny cuck future they have planned for us.

Would rather speak Russian than speak nigger dick breath.

>the reason russia wants a tyrant in power in syria is cause they have a shit ton of sanctions on them and the tyrant is going to let them have a pipeline so their economy doesn't get fucked up
>trump bombs tyrant's base for attacking civies
>russia gets mad
>trump lifts sanctions
>russia no longer cares about tyrant being in power cause no more sanctions
I FUCKING CALLED IT
>everyone thought trump was turning against putin and we'll have WW3
YOU ALL BOUGHT IT

YOU ALL BOUGHT IT

HOOK - LINE - AND SINKER

EVEN INFOWARS BOUGHT IT

EVERY DAMN ONE OF YOU WERE MADE FOOLS OF

Just bend over and give your country to Russia, it will be over soon.

That was a long time ago and for only a very short time.
The gay faggot has died of cancer, the political party of the Vietnamese didn't make it into parliament. Only Merkel is still there.

crimea river

>mfw she even accused Macedonia for her loss
I just hope she gets nominated again because, she is just going to double down on her shit making it impossible for any chance of winning.

I'm ok with all of that you nigger dick breathing faggot.
>omg guise I told you there was Russian influence! Don't you want to destroy them and then cut your dick off for the Jews?

Yea nah.

Why does this Russian have such a gay flag?

Just becaue Putin owns your house.

Your country was artificially created. Pripyat and Chernobyl are Belorussian, Cernowitz is Romanian, Lwow is Polish, Crimea was always either Tatar or Russian, and anything east of the Dnieper (Donbass region especially) is Russian.

Screencap of post or it didn't happen

Fucking finally. After all those syrian missiles strikes i was worried he would go back on that promise.

Does anyone know when Trump is going to meet Putin? I remember Putin said he wanted to delay it so he could get preparations and stuff like a festival ready.

We can only hope so. Honestly, I wish Trump would just hand over the united states to Putin.

The Russians have a word that describes people like you - useful idiots.

that russian brainwashing to break their enemies moral is rly working out great...

youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4

What election interference?

God bless

Why do liberals hate Russia so much all of a sudden? Aren't they supposed to be all about international cooperation and all that gay shit? The cold war is over.

good

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SLAVA OOKRAINYA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey its the soros shill shareblue proxy

you started like 10 anti trump threads in 5 minutes and you have pic titles like ":FUCK DRUMPF" so we all know its you

how fucking retarded could you assholes be?

You know what the average life expectancy is in Russia?

70 years. Compared to the western world's average of close to 80. Their life expectancy is more similar to third world shitholes like Indonesia than any properly run country, I mean- fuck- even Malaysia and China have a life expectancy 5 years higher than their's.

A decade of goddamn life, that's what separates Russia from us. We wouldn't give much of a fuck about any other shithole, so why Russia?

are you retarded or just a shill? it's the right wing that has always been for international cooperation. leftists have always been staunch nationalists.

You're stupid beyond belief

> HAHAHA THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR DRUMPF
End of Trump: Part 578

>rly
Fuck off phoneposter

Why would america sanction against russia they are allies and there's nothing wrong with that.

yeah okay hillary shill, you're still obviously butthurt about the election.

Not only the "libruls" hate Russia, you imbecile.
Everyone who believes in the western democratic values hate this shithole. Only autocracy loving cucks who think Putin is le savior of le white race, and have failed personal life, like Russia.

>What was the Cold War

And as a Ukrainian, you would know a thing or two about impending endings.

the cold war was fake news you retard.

I know! Wouldn't that be crazy!?

> ah yes, the Cold War. The war without any combat or a single shot fired

Why have sanctions against a country for something they didn't do?

Because Russia is a big market and much more powerful than any of those shitholes(except China which really isn't a shithole at all). What is the point of not having good ties with them?

>they don't realize we did it all for free

nice try op

I don't get your point. You're saying the US shouldn't have good relations with Russia because their quality of life is lower?

if Russia are the good guys, why won't they use the english alphabet?

checkm8 drumpfkins

But it is full of ПИЗДEЖ

and if that were true... that's illegal how?
Political wrong doing isn't a crime

>Orange people are a minority

OP is a racist

Shareblue is in the house.

how is it "wrong doing" if it helps trump you cuck shill?

Russia is communism
Sup Forums defending a totalitarian communist state is interesting not to mention the rampant corruption of the oligarchs

every country who is and was under russian influence turned into a huge shithole. We should stay as far away frm them as possible.

Ontop of that they are doing everything possible to weaken the west.

Whatever happened to burden of proof?

didn't answer my question, faggot.

What is the crime charged?

gee look, it's another hohol shilling thread!

>Ukraine
Heh, you are pretty much a non-country, you hohol.

>russians are guilty of making more credible news than the american media

it's okay to commit crimes if it's in support of trump. You're the shill who thinks it would be a bad thing if they did.

You did it all for free, stupid americans, I got money when Trump has become your president. Every comment and post is paid for and when your dumbass become your leader, I get extra award for my work.
And that's why you will always be shit and Russia will rule the world. You are just pathetic fatty pigs, we are the true crusaders

>unironically thinks Russia is bad
lmao

pal, once again, what is the actual crime committed?

What country doesnt try to influence the election of a president? Do libs think this is the first time this has ever happend?

sweet, can i join?

Trump salt mining inc. established 2017

It hasn't been communist for over 20 years.

Not gonna desagree about the rest, but if you won't have good relaton with countries because corruption is prevalent, then you would need to exclude countries like China and India (and some 1st world countries as well). You don't want that. It not economically beneficial.

>CNN hired around 3,000 jews to create anti-Trump fake news at all times everywhere

they were fake sanctions anyway

why is the media making such a big deal out of russia potentially helping trump in the election?? hillary basically had everyone on her side, publicly.
is it just a sore loser thing? when will they give up?

im saying it doesnt matter if they commit crimes you retard. as long as it's in support of trump it's okay.

I'm afraid, you have to leave your country. But, anyway, write me on fake mail: [email protected] I will talk to my boss and we will see could you work remotely or not.

Lol

what the hell is the point of this

>You don't want that. It not economically beneficial.
>be friendly to scumbags so you can make money
very jewish thinking you have there

I don't give a fuck what you're trying to say, I asked you a question:

what is the actual crime alleged against Trump?

treason

Having good relations is completely different than adopting and following their politics.

One example is Ron Paul, who wanted cooperation with them despite their policies being completely different economically. Having good relations with them doesn't mean you have to become their bitch.

prove or just provide credible evidence there was any i terference by Russia..

this means leaking the Dems emails so Americans could see, right? Americans learned the truth from a pair of leakers... sorry Putin himself...

then decided fuck Hillary

and thats bad because...????

mostdamagingwikileaks.com

wow you're obviously a fucking butthurt hillary shill. Who cares if crimes were committed? it doesn't matter, all that matters is Trump.