HUMILIATING: British PM Theresa May NOW IN STATISTICAL DEAD HEAT With Labour, BLEW 24 POINT LEAD

THERESA MAY IS THE NEW JEB

JUST

The British Prime Minister has blown a 24 point lead and is now only 3 points ahead of the Labour party, UK polls show.

Theresa May is being attacked widely for refusing to participate in a televised BBC debate.

politico.eu/article/tory-lead-narrows-to-3-points-yougov/

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>polls

ah yes

(((polls)))

Remember 99% Hillary?

>Britshits fucking up government again

Stick to monarchies, kiddos. Leave the hard stuff to the Americans.

I hate this retarded country, literally most retarded politics in the world.

an1 wanna do a cuck d'etat

I agree. British Politics has been dead since 1945.

ORDAH I TELL YOU
ORDAAAAAAH!

1 month ago:
LOL look at Labour getting BTFO 20 points behind say hello to madam prime minister
now:
Polls mean nothing it's all REEEEEEEGED

SHART

The more recent poll says the difference is larger

I knew this would happen the minute she called for elections. I think shes throwing brexit under the bus. You guys want out of the eu u will need to teach them to fear the concept of dynamite and gunpowder in their streets.

LOW ENERGY

Don't trust the (((media)))

>The more recent poll says the difference is larger

The one poll which actually managed to predict Brexit (this one with 50,000 people asked with a different selection) says, it is going to be a hung parliament.

I trust the one poll method that was right for Brexit more than all the polls which were wrong on Brexit.

Why is American Politics so interesting? You guys have massive scandals every year while our largest scandal in recent years was that our Prime Minister put his penis in a pig's mouth

Would Corbyn brexit?

Brexit wins...we have the momentum and the power...the enemy is on the ropes...hey goys...lets call for new elections1 lets shove our victory down the enemies throats haha...no no no they wont regroup..they wont steal the election back from us...they wont regain control.

This is why you NEVER EVER put women in charge. EVER.

>literally most retarded politics in the world
Ahem...

wut...i thought the pig sex thing was just a black mirror episode. you guys let your politicians fuck animals?

You mean those last week polls that showed that the race was tightening? Yeah, those were sure dead wrong.

I don't know how your popular vote maps to results, but Clinton did win the popular vote with +2.1.
Final RCP average prediction was popular vote +3.2 Clinton
>muh polls

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

It was when he was in University or something, a form of initiation I think.

>Brexit wins...we have the momentum and the power...the enemy is on the ropes...hey goys...lets call for new elections1 lets shove our victory down the enemies throats haha...no no no they wont regroup..they wont steal the election back from us...they wont regain control.

agreed, was pretty short sighted

millenials might realize "oh you mean I had to actually vote? just whining on facebook and going to the million tard rally and the womynz/beargrylz march after the fact wasn't enough?"

provide them with chance to actually defeat you, smart move

The polls have always been right.

The trackers were, as you pointed out, mostly paying attention to the national popular vote.

Internals for WI/PA/MI were not at all close to safe, as we learned from tweets from former DNC staffers.

French election was spot on.

Polls for Kansas and Montana special elections were spot on.

The only people that laugh at polls are those who don't understand them.

American polls are utter garbage like all of your education.
Also
>big television duel with every major candidate
>May says "lol, nope, i dont need that"
What a retarded cunt

Theresa May is literally a retarded embarrassment, she 100% deserves to lose this.

Brexit will be reversed before any progress is even made, thanks to her.