Almost all cave paintings are in Europe and the biggest population of neanderthals were in Europe...

Almost all cave paintings are in Europe and the biggest population of neanderthals were in Europe. Neanderthals lived in caves. We know whites are a few percent neanderthal. How can whites not claim to be from caves?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can black people claim to be Kangz when it was proven that the Egyptians were more Turkish than Sub Saharan? Go back to dancing around a tribal fire like the subhuman creatures you are.

Plus northern european countries only have a semblance of an identity that goes back 1,000 years, as opposed to Egyptians' 5,000 years.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html
Source.

I'm not black or talking about "kangz" or Egypt

People didn't live in caves. Caves are not places conductive to health. They went into caves and painted there because caves naturally protect the painting from the weather. Caves were sort of like churches.

Who really cares? We lived in caves THOUSANDS of years ago. Blacks still live in mud huts to this day

Is the insult meant to be that humans were once just simple animals who have become something much more incredible?

Because we were once just simple animals who have become something much more incredible.

While Blacks remain simple animals.

>thinking humans have changed a bit
We have become weaker and pussified, I give you that. No substantial raise in IQ.

Civilization is a ruse.

We're all from caves you mongoloid waste of air.

Lascaux, and most complex cave paintings are about 30k years later than the Neanderthal period.

All human races lived in caves when they could because they were defensible, stable in climate, never moved and needed no work to create.

They likely lived in caves part of the year, but they would have been nomadic. Caves would make a good winter camp.

They didn't actually live in caves, they used them for ceremonial/religious purposes

/thread

The Egyptian identity of today only started since the Islamic conquest

If youre going to invent cultural timelines why not include the rock art and stone circles of northern Europe which predate the pyramids. It has as much relevance

niggers were too dumb to reach areas where a cave could be required to ensure survival. Instead they just remained where they were and waited to either receive something for free or have someone's will forced upon them and demand something for free. No need to developed the ability to create when you can just take. No ability it create when you can no longer take.

We are though nogs are the eternal subhumans of human existence

There are no old buildings in northern europe. 800 years is about the oldest northern europe has. Newgrange is the only outlier, but that is one building. There was no extensive civilization or culture grown out of that era in Ireland.

Then why are there no abundant cave paintings in Africa

Except white people haven't lived in Northern Europe until relatively recently, so no shit there's no ancient buildings from before they lived there.

They were living there during the Roman era. Why did Rome have an extensive civilization and not Germany or other northern european countries?

If what you're saying is true, that Italians are culturally superior to Germans, English, Norway, then why have the peoples surpassed the Romans. Germany is basically the superpower of Europe, despite everything done to it.

OP will never recover.

Neanderthal men didn't make very much art. I'm sure that Europeans slept in caves occasionally, but you need to understand that until agriculture came (at least a few thousand years after any of these paintings were completed) all European people except neanderthal were nomadic. There is substantial, almost irrefutable evidence of this. However, they may have held up in caves during times when the weather destroyed their homes and etc... You're talking about a group of humans that survived ice ages and other catastrophic events over thousands of years.

I agree that most of the cave paintings are in Europe, but caves had a specific purpose to them. Not exactly like the Maya or other cultures, but these were often places with some kind of religious or artistic significance. And the people who made this art that dates back so long and lived in these prehistoric cultures, there skin wasn't white, per say. They were quite dark. They are but one of the several groups that contributed to the genetic makeup of whites.

What are you expecting? African intellectual?

*their skin. Sry about typos guys.

>How can whites not claim to be from caves?
Where else can you shelter from blizzards and fucking 6 months of winter in Europe mr Kang?
I fucking hate nigger so fucking much. I'm so fucking angry at me that i once convinced my friends to donate money for apefrican kids.

There are cave paintings in Africa. But as to why Europe has so many, there are a few theories.

Many of the weakest and dumbest hunter-gatherers in Europe died off. These extreme genetic bottlenecks were the result of various different events. Only some of the most clever and capable survived. This created a genetic incentive for creativity and innovation. So in European hunter-gatherers, you'll find a lot of unique tools and cultural practices. It wasn't merely cave art, but sculpture and instruments made from bony, ivory, wood and stone, as well as other things we may never find evidence of. There are actually a few of these cave paintings which served as calendars, lunar and solar.

Come back home, neanderthal man

>Neanderthals lived in caves
Says who?

> Almost all cave paintings are in Europe
meaning
> Euros bootstraped culture
not surprised

A fellow american poster with a brain and a grip on early man.

You, sir or madam, are one of the good ones.

Says me whose family dates back thousands of years to a region in France which is covered in cave paintings.

Like, boatloads of archeological evidence?

C'mon nigga, do some research, you make us all look bad when you open your ignorant maw

Neanderthals were superior to homos, and homos just had/have a higher birth rate

White people came from caves.
White people invented everything.
I don't care where white people came from.
I only care that they make cool shit.

tbqh that nog is smart
he knows how to abuse the current law system

Yeah, he's a little Le'Genius

>How can whites not claim to be from caves?
We don't. Why are you such a moron?

I saw this roof chimp when I was in Gloucester. There was a crowd of people watching from the park over the road. I was taking pictures but had my camera smashed by some chav cunts.

Thank you user.

Literally ridiculous. Scotland has far older buildings than new grange

>burger education
Skara Brae is 4,000 years old faggot, there's a fuckton of shit over 800 years old

We came from caves, everyone else came from the trees. We were smart enough to know shelter was important.

The neanderthal DNA actually gave whites some advantages that blacks don't have

cave =
>safe
>clean
>easy to defend
>blocks weather

mud hut =
>no protection other than from sun
>literally made if refuse
>not defensible

caves are a better primitive home than the huts african tribals still use

see