Who else wants millions to die just so that I have happenings to read about? Asking for a friend

Who else wants millions to die just so that I have happenings to read about? Asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKs_-Burkgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But i want huge happenings in sweden and germany.

Why are we like this Finnbro? Are we bad people for wanting war and death, just to end this monotony?

OP's friend here.
thanks for asking for me
btw im a girl not sure if that matters lol

How do I find a qt femboy bf?

I want a new Scramble for Africa with a Leopold style of governing and without Americans.

to be fair, ruka was a girl for a while

become podesta.

Kys psychopath

I think it's pretty common, I said something like that today and everyone around me acted very shocked but I find it hard to believe they don't have similar thoughts, they just aren't autistic enough to say it out loud

those are not girls

i think a friend of mine does

you're right

they are drawings

Those are anime boys! ahhhhhhh

Why?

I feel you man. Happenings are like quality television but happening for real.

Podesta will hang.
>implying

reading that people died from a bomb is actually about the equivalent of reading a funny pun or joke to me. Like a few mins of entertainment and then you get bored hoping theres more.

I just want to be erased from existence in all it's forms.I'm so tired I need to rest for eternity.

Not millions, but I want happenings because Sup Forums produces better content and the Western world wakes up, little by little.

this too. too much of a bitch to suicide so a nuke taking me out instantly and painlessly would be my ideal way to go. getting shot by invaders or niggers prob isnt so bad either if i can put my head forward and get isntacapped

sauce on top left and right?

how many of those are even female? bottom right is for a short part of the show but starts as girl(male)

bottom right was a female for a while, the rest otoko desu

I do.

Top right is totsuka from oregairu

top left is himegoto

Shekels and resources.

You want to get out of the hivemind , you can do it any day , dont need a war for that just courage...but most lack that courage and turn into robots slowly...

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=AKs_-Burkgo