Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

>CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.
>have more white children so they can be used as a resource for Jews.
tell those dumb Goy, leaf.
If they stop breeding, who is left to prop up the black seas of retards where we source our bellhops and stable boys from?

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

>let's end the white race so jews can't use us anymore, that'll show em'!

That's you. Literally you. You are this dumb.

white wife and 5 white kids crew

but why would i produce something that will only live to be a resource for others?
That's fucking retarded.
I dont need help, so why would I support bringing something into this world to support others

White girls wont date unemployed men.

White men age 18-29 cannot find jobs.

You pass on your knowledge to your kids to grow up and not get used. Prepare them against the pitfalls laid out to enslave them.

I'm .02 percent Ashkenazi. I'm doing the world a favor by not procreating.

>defeatist attitude
>still calls himself a man

Haha that's my fellow cucktrymen for you.

i'm a manlet, no one needs my genes.

I'm thinking about dating a cute cambodian chick, nothing against white wymins, but i've never been with an asian so...

80% of people on this board who say they don't want to have kids can't actually get laid, even if they wanted to. They just say they don't want to as a means to cope with the fact nobody wants their genes.

I am literally to ugly to have children.

>Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan
>dont plan

the average trumpcuck cant have kids because they prefer to worship at the feet of other men rather than chasing girls. it's not really a choice, it's just in their faggy nature.

you're pathetic

>chasing girls
That's the wrong mentality right there, they're supposed to desire you.

I'm terrified of girls.

What if I'm removing my gay genes from the white gene pool?

Checkmate climate change deniers.

>t. supreme gentleman

whatever you say, cuck.

If me and my five kids move to (((America))) does that count?

I already have 1 kid and plan to have 2 more. Wife is gook though, but as I figure it getting 3 hapas is still better for the white race than someone who died a wizard like most of you fagets will.

you better cross your fingers and hope your kids don't come out crazy user

fuck off stormfags

>leaf

oh nvm youre just retarded

Cross your heart, how many sane people do you know? People are fucked up idiots in general in my experience.

>hope your kids don't come out crazy
At least they won't be downies like you, fucking faggot.

try again kike shill

not meant to be an insult, I just know happa people also will have identity issues

No offense taken. I guess I'll find out in fifteen years or so, but again I think growing up and finding your identity in the modern world is bound to be confusing no matter your background. The only remedy would be to say: it's already decided you're spending your life working on this farm, right here, in this village. That's how life and identity is simple: removing all choice. But that train left for better or worse. Speaking for myself, once I got past the unpleasantness of teen and young adult life, I quite enjoy being able to live as Charisma Man somewhere completely different than whence I came.

ID: One Mongoloid

>blacked.com
It's the subtle things

Reminder you can be this guy.

>that picture
wew lad.

not politics.