Polish people are vermin, and voting to leave the EU was the best thing the UK ever did

Polish people are vermin, and voting to leave the EU was the best thing the UK ever did

True.. good poles exist but they sure don't migrate to the UK

>Polish people are vermin,

Have fun becoming islamized vermin yourself faggotcuck

Every Polish person I has met has told me they hate muslims. They will be great cannon fodder when it all kicks off.

>polish people are vermin

T.muhammed akbar smith

You're just mad they slaughtered your ancestors at Vienna in 1527.

As someone who just met with actual British nationalists, I've never been around bigger slavophiles before.

They at least realized they should vote for a government that won't open the gates to islam.

That's true, but don't worry about it. They don't want to accept any refugees and soon enough, when the average P*le is 50 years old, their entire shit "country" will collapse.

t. proud Prussian

I've never met any white British person IRL who has any issues with Polish people.

Why window cleaner is Polish and he is really nice. Poles and slavs in general are our friends. In some towns and cities it's the eastern Europeans who are fighting against the mudslimes

>Prussian
more like polerussian

>it's the eastern Europeans who are fighting against the mudslimes

This.

Makes you wonder who could be behind the idea that Poles are unwelcome visitors to the UK.

>So many people defending slavic trash
They've clearly never had to live near them. Slavs are the spics of Europe.

I'd rather live in a neighbourhood full of slavs than live next to pakis

>t. proud Prussian
hahahaha,prussian destroyed your cunt man

ay carramba, stop talking shit ese

your mom is a filthy jew pig

>Prussian
kek
Pomerania is part of Poland
t. Pomeranian

muh white solidarity. muh 1683.

Nigel, you know that your PM said poles that are already in UK stay and still can take benefits?

True. Remove Polacks. Import Pakis. Ruuule Brotonia

t. muhamed al londoni