You're president of the United States of America, its September 11th 2001, 8:46 am...

You're president of the United States of America, its September 11th 2001, 8:46 am. How do you respond to what just happened?

Criticize Bush all you want, but imagine the responsibility of what occurred less than a year into your presidency. I think people forget to put past decisions into context.

i knew it was gonna happen im gonna invade iraq now

Answer the question retard

I finish reading the childrens book to the kids

i ignore it and continue reading

immediately nuke Israel

Crusade.
There is no other way.
It will happen.

I'd be like DAMN SON THATS CRAZY

is this a historical reenactment or are we supposed to do something different? you didnt specify

Demand a blood price from every Muslim majority country. If no ransom within 24 hours:

Nuke Mecca.
Bomb every mosque.
Declare total war on Islam.
$100,000 for every dead Imam

>trying to get out of figuring it out for yourself

Nice try Dubya. But you've gotta go back to the past now.

covfefe is the only answer

Post about it on Sup Forums

Release the following statement:
"Despite the constant negative press covfefe"

This is the only correct answer.
/thread

"Quite frankly, I think; okay; that we should, and I know this is huge, glass 'em."

phone my jew masters and ask what we do next

>"I'm so fucking angry. I will drop nukes on whoever did this."

Finish reading a book to a first grade class.

Nuke Israel.

Cut all diplomatic ties with Israel, arrest the Mossad agents in New York, and conduct a *real* Holocaust

>find out who's behind it
>start a war against Israel instead of Iraq

I legit lol'd

I let the idiots I rule over think none of my staff is working and gathering information while remaining steadfast in educating the children of America and maintaining calm under pressure like a true leader as the only president to ever have an MBA, the most educated president and the only texas bad ass to fly fighter jets to hold the highest office

while saying in my head "god bless america, and no place else"

Stare and do nothing for 15 minutes.

Nuke every majority Muslim country (except Indonesia).

blame my father friends duh

Get rid of all evidence

Care to run for president?

Immediately declare war on Sudan, call them the axis of evil, bomb them back into the stone age and unroll a "mission accomplished" banner after I destabilised the region for years to come.
Also invent some bullshit excuse for the invasion.

"This is part of everyday life now. We will promote tolerance, and this will not divide us."

Invade mexico

tell the guys to prepare the "something really big just happened" statement, and get me to the nearest place to do a broadcast, better yet get me to the white house to do it from there.

finish the childrens story first obviously.

fuck off reddit

> now watch this drive.

I wouldn't know.

"flube"

blame Obama

Ground all air traffic and scramble fighters to guide planes down.

Well as a republican who hates all non whites, my first order of business is to go to war with a country thatbhad nothing to do with the attack. Ill overthrow their leader, kill him, steal the oil, then leave them with the mess. Then ill move onto two more countries, while ignoring the one that actually attacked the US (Iran and the Saudis). and ill do it all under thenguise of hunting chemical and nuclear weapon tech that doesnt exist.

Fun fact :More British citizens died on 9/11 than in any single terrorist attack on UK soil.

I always lked how Obama sat in the corner, as if he wasnt important at all

Oliver Stone did a doco on the USA a few years ago and one iof the things he said in that was that if Gore was president when 9/11 happened the response would have been weak and the USA wouldnt have been respected.

I agree. Bush made the USA seem like the giant that it should be because of how he responded.

Post says how do (YOU) respond. Not how did bush respond

He started a war with the WRONG countries and caused trillions in national deb8t, on top of taking our freedom away with the integration of the TSA at all airports.

Bush is literally a fascist who hates true freedom.

Nuke saudi arabia

Light up cig
Sit in my chair
Calmly pick up the phone
Dial secure line
Ask for CIA director
"Excellent job"

Fight muslims like muslims?

Really makes me think

Inject democracy into the middle east

nuke Jeddah, Meccah and Medina. Go on TV, smile and say: "Ramadan Mubarak, pedo worshipers. YEEE-hAAAA"

Drop an H-Bomb on Kabul and do nothing else
Millions of lives are saved
Iraq isn't a massive shitstorm engulfing all of the middle east
Mudslimes are too fucking scared to do anything about it

injecting cancer with cancer.

Immediate overwhelming nuclear strike on Israel for fucking false flagging us /again/.

Pay Iranian or Israeli special forces $$ to kidnap Osama, then get Osama high and broadcast him engaging in HARAM to the world

Nothing because any action would be retarded at this time

go find out which country did it
glass said country
don't let the 5 mossad agents escape

Declare war on Israel.

Create "internment camps" for American jews and dispose of the problem.

declare martial law and slaughter arabs in the streets

Turn the sand to glass.
Desert Storm 2000

This. He had absolutely no knowledge about the attack and had to act completely in the moment.

>let's just call everything Mediterranean

Good goy

Go on national TV, scream "It was the Jews! Not Bin Laden or any of that shit! There trying to get us into wars in the midd" then the TV feed cuts and I get mossaded

kek

You guys seriously think it was a bunch of Afghanis that did 9/11? It was Saudis + Israelis. >Who benefits from Iraq being taken down? It was one of Israels immediate threats. They launcjed SCUDS at them ffs.
>Who benefits from Syria being under attack?
>Syria was #3 after Iran and Iraq on israels enemies list.
> Why is israel + saudis + the west supporting sunni terrorists in Syria?
This is a Sunni war on domination. Israel gets divide and conquer,breaking up the middleeast into easier to control pieces + illegal drilling on the golan worth billions. US gets cheap oil + the mil industrial complex makes TRILLIONS! so far we've spent over 2 trillion on this shit!!!
Saudis expand their influence and are taking out their enemies.
>IRAN WILL BE NEXT
But you dumb niggers think it was a guy in cave LMAOOO!!

bomb Israel.

>do nothing
>advise all of america to disregard giving attention to terrorists

Suddenly allahu akbar becomes ineffective

>Oh no I can't carry-on gallons/pounds of unidentified liquids or substances into a flying metal tube version of the Amistad packed with people
>Muh freedoms at airports

0/10

YOU

...my upside down book

Nuke every Muslim country and Israel

Blame Russia and start a nuclear war.

give one of the kids i'm with the launch codes.

Ban all Islamic looking people from entry until, "we can find out just what the fuck is going on.
2. Stop all outbound Muslim travel.
3. Use military to arrest any Judge who defies my order.
4. Use max and lethal force on any demonstrations against my order.
5. Martial Law for 72 hours with a kicker 72 if needed.
6. Receive prisoner at Gitmo and crank up the water boards.
7. Slap shit out of John McCain.
8. Arrest all Negresses who meander at McDonald's gathering my order.
9. Ban German cars from import, yes, turn the ship around. Drop any on the crane into the harbor.
10. Fly to Moscow to shake Putin hand and offer any assistance they need crushing Islam in his country. While there leed Russian troops in the initial attacks on Turkey.

At the end of the day beg Feinstein, McConnell, Graham, Ryan, or any other Globalist to just give me a reason.

After said prayers before bedtime, make sure the Mexicans know if they are still here tomorrow, they won't be.

That's about all.

Yep and so was Obama. It just came out recently he's been spying on thousands of people illegally . Not to mention political opponents.
ALL of them are puppets!

this

>oh no I have to sacrifice my freedom because some (((terrorist))) will kill me

You're a fucking serf.

I start to laugh, since I know USA is an imperialist shithouse and deserves everything it gets.

covfefe is the only question

Send 10,000 plains to the terrorist headquarters each one carrying scraps of the towers.

come out and say that it's bill clintons fault for slashing all the military spending and accuse the democrats of killing americans

>burger think's the patriot act only includes airport inconveniences

6/10

Still watching your wife getting fucked by Muslims?

Find out identities of the terrorists
Invade Saudi Arabia
Genocide
Repeat with every other Arabic and Muslim country

There wasn't much Bush could do. You're mobilizing and going to the Middle East. You can't piss off Saudi Arabia because of the petrodollar even though they seem partially responsible for 9/11. Bin Laden is apparently in Afghanistan, okay, that's where you're going. You can't depopulate the place and turn it into a colony because that's apparently not how we fight wars anymore. No Bin Laden found. You're already over there and you need to take Sadam out, again, to protect the petrodollar. In no case are you allowed to condone the savagery required to demoralize and defeat your opponents, so you need to try to win hearts and minds.

Unfortunately, the people you are trying to win are sheep, as most general populations are. They'll gladly eat grass out of your hand, but when push comes to shove they fear the wrath of the terrorists more than they love you. The campaign in Iraq fails wholesale, though it does temporarily protect the U.S. currency. Afghanistan has tons of opium. Heroin outbreak in your country, but a lot of people get rich off the books. The final result again though, is Osama Bin Laden eventually dies and the currency is safe...for now. The big take away is that a careless Keynesian government spent itself into such catastrophe that it was forced to make a deal (the petrodollar) which influences and haunts its actions to this day. They went off the gold standard and went on to something like a quasi-oil standard.

Ground all air traffic and activate the national guard. Assess if there are other threats.

Send in tons of soldiers to NYC for control. Clean and rebuild the city as fast as possible through use of emergency powers.

Create a national day of morning and set up relief funds for victims.

Use spies and other tactics to find those responsible and covertly dismantle their networks with the assistance of allies.

>afganistan never happens
>iraq 2 never happens
>arab spring never happens
>No migration crisis

This is assuming its a genuine attack and not a flaseflag.

nuke saudi. expel all muslims. declare crusade

nothing because I'm not going to find out for another couple of minutes and then I'm not going to be sure it was deliberate for another 20 minutes after that. About 9:25 am I'd probably nuke Mecca for funsies.

>This fucking jews for fuck sake, nuke israel already, city of london also

>pick up another children's book

call the bongadoffs

nothing till i hear from chenney

Crack open a beer to reward myself for a job well done.

Kys zogbot

That guys haircut is fucking awesome.

blame it on russia