Why do you hate BLM so much? All they want is for cops to stop unjustly shooting them

Why do you hate BLM so much? All they want is for cops to stop unjustly shooting them.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well maybe they should stop committing violent crimes

Sage

There are cases of unjust shootings by cops. Those cases are not limited to any race. Call it "all lives matter" and I'm on fucking board

> That image.

This cannot be real life.

Reminder this is what the kikes are sliding now, and its being heavily shilled against when the guy posts it. Its related to all those pedo superhero videos on youtube that they refuse to take down.

And we thought they jumped the shark when they handed Obama one of these.

Martin Luther King Jr. must be rolling in his grave. Black Lives Matter? Seriously?

And all feminist want is equality, right?

It's real.

I guess everybody was too busy complaining about Kathy Gifford, or spamming about covfefe.

Fpbp

>unjustly

Black user here.
That's not BLM's mission or goal.
They're nothing more than a bunch of brainlet puppets being used to fuel a divisive agenda just like the dumb white nationalist and others on the opposing side.

The dindu meme is strong with this one.

>All they want is for cops to stop unjustly shooting them.
Because not everyone wants only this

Don't see why a few isolated cases of cops killing "innocent" niggers is even a big deal. They seem to enjoy killing each other on mass anyway. Look up black on black crime. Who gives a fuck?

Really?

>unjustly
Sage

They are an reaction the media coverage of cops shooting black ppl (they didnt cover other instances.) Cops been shooting ppl wrongfully for decades.. but the media only decide tocreport about sketchy cop vs black situations.. media made the narrative and people reacted.. white ppl and black ppk on bothbsides reacted.. and now here we are.. more divided cus of jew media

It's not black people, it's poverty. Prove me wrong. Pro tip. You can't

oh the irony...

Is this pic related? I was trying to read about this, and the threads kept getting nuked.

BLM is a division op based on bullshit

>>>>>>>>unjustly

respect cops and they'll respect you.

now make a white version of this and see how far you can go without being called a racist

Or call it a black nationalist terrorist group.

/thread

This is beautiful, just replace the nigress with any white woman and watch them sperg out.

Because I pay taxes so that police keep things in order.
Niggers don't pay taxes and then get pissy when they get shot for being retarded and disrupting order.

This.

wtf are you on about, in fucking africa even politicians and business are criminals (and i don't mean just corruption).

I'd like Blacks to stop unjustly killing white people.

But we all know that won't happen...

All we and the police want is for them to stop unjustly committing so much crime and ruining nice areas. Name me one majority black area in the US that isn't a shit hole.

Blacks are easily manipulated especially by the Jews. It will backfire soon though.

But why are they poor?

They are poor because niggers as a whOle are incapable of making proper life decisions without white people.

You will notice that after the CRM black communities went from slightly ghetto to full concrete jungle. All because white people stopped trying to guide them.

TL;DR Niggers can't do shit for themselves and don't deserve shit

Controlling for socio-economic factors blacks still murder at several times the rate of whites.

Probably because it's a terrorist group bullying and killing people?Same with the antifaggots

It's not irony if you agree with it.

Niggers should advocate for niggers and whites for whites.

We will see who comes out on top.

But they deserve to be shot.

90% of the "unjust shootings" usually have to do with some niglet waving around a toy gun that looks like the real thing in public and doesn't drop it when instructed to do so.

>iraq
>lybia
>Syria
Go back and study the last 18 years and current events and learn how the Jewish algorithm of lies start wars and civil wars with body counts in re millions. Then when you've figured it out in a few years you can consider posting
Newfag retard

blm is a literal terrorist organization cunt

west virginia is full of poor as fuck white people and no where near as violent as your common negro

You got a point

>Pic: Percentage of black Population

They call for cops to be killed, and they have killed many cops.

They're a fucking domestic terror group, and should be stamped out.

R A R E
A
R
E

Blacks account for over 50% of crime.
They make up less than 14% of the population.
BLM literally defends criminals.
If I had any sympathy it wouldn't be for BLM.

This is an actual FPBP.

that's because that belongs in /x/

What's the endgame of BLM?

Blackanon gets it.

I'm White and when the cops turn some meth head white trash into a red mist I appreciate them thinning the herd.

In every population there are some folks who need killing.

You shill fucks never learn. Sage

Give them a few more decades.

because it's arrogant.

even its name is arrogant. the assumption is i don't think black lives matter, whether conscious or subconscious, and as such, i'm going to be told how to correct my conscious or subconscious racism by giving a bunch of people with darker skin pigmentation than me, anything they demand, whether that be money, listening time, a job, whatever. and any attempt at any friction is evidence of racism, and makes you persona non grata

>stop unjustly shooting them

Because you niggers are too apeish to know what constitutes a just and unjust shooting with your dindu nuffin mindset. A nigger could be half a second away from executing a cop with his own sidearm and you would chimp out if the cop's backup came and turned the nigger into swiss cheese before he could do it.

Every nigger shot is totally justified. It's just like putting down stray dogs

/thread

>A BLEK MAMMY AINT SHOULD BE HAVIN' TA WORRY 'BOUT SHE BABBY GETTIN MURDERED UP BY DEM COPS ERRY TIME HE BE RAPIN DEM WITE BITCHES AN MURDERIN DEY HUZBINZ
>WEEZ BEEZ DUZ NUFFINZ
>HEEZ WUZ ONLY MURDERIN' CUZ HEEZ BEEZ OPPRESS AN SHEEIT

>start wars and civil wars with body counts in re millions. Then when you've figured it out in a few years you can consider posting

>Start major military conflicts and war to commit genocide and manufacture hate crimes and false narratives against blacks to keep you distract from the stomach churning massacres your tax money funds over seas, because the typical liberal American is a fucking retard
ftfy

also, killyourself, OP

>Unjustly
I think blacks have a memory problem when it comes to why they killed.

Has the meaning of the word "peace" changed recently? I see nothing peaceful in the actions and rhetoric of BLM- this is a prime example of doublespeak

>all lives matter

they don't though, just call blm a terrorist organization

Ironically there's a surprisingly strong undercurrent of antisemitism in the black American community due to the influence of black Muslims like Malcolm X and the Nation of Islam, expect more blacks to be recruited by Muslim terrorist groups and for Jews to give up on blacks and start using Mexicans instead

I was broken ceilings mice in the kitchen cheap substitute ingredients for food (have you ever had lasagna made with cottage cheese instead of ricotta? it's horrifying) had to huddle in blankets because we couldn't afford to run the heater had to 'give up' on christmas (i.e. the presents and trees aspect) younger than the majority of my peers etc poor growing up

Neither of my parents, my sisters, or myself ever committed crimes.

When the first post in the thread is also the very best best in that same thread

Brand Nubian never called out the jew
Black Muslims are a meme community

And they get prosecuted

poverty isn't an excuse to commit crime, if you're poor then you should work hard not to be poor, not commit crime

FPBP

This is what constantly perplexes me. The black community defending it's shitbags.
When some white trash piece of garbage gets blown away for doing white trash things, I feel quite ok blaming the victim in this case.
The world is inarguably better without that particular methhead lurking about.
So why on earth does the black community not do the same? Why do they defend their shitbags, and blame everyone except the shitbag for the shitbag being blown away?

Wrong. There used to be a sharp distinction between being "poor" and being "poor WHITE TRASH" in the south. Being called white trash was a HIGH insult. Used to be, folks could be barely surviving and still be good people. The only ones left who do that are basically old ladies living out their last days in their tiny old homes. Now all the low-income housing being built in the south is filled with hood rats and white trash, slinging trash all over the place and stealing everything that isn't nailed down.

[spoiler]Because they are all shitbags[/spoiler]

BLM is literally Americas version of Obamas ISIS.
The movement started around the time Jihadis were rushing across The turkish border into Syria to massacre Christians and Shiites
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
Black & Liberal Americans are nothing but puppets, usefull idiots, resources that get themselves killed to empower ZOG.
This is the first of redpills you hopeless newfags need to fucking grasp

was just about to make this comment

rich black people still commit more crime than poor white people. done.

#neverforget

Lol ahahahahahahah I hope is true

Im poor, can you buy me a plane ticket so i can come and rape your mother?

Help a poor guy out.

Don't they also fight for tax exemption?
I think they are just a scam.
I think most members have never been attacked by police nor have they ever met anyone who has.

BLM IS POINTLESS, PURE AGIPROP. No cohesion, no advocating of education, no boycotting goods, does not seek political positions, does not have any political policies, does not seek the betterment of BLACK people. Simply a TOOL used by Soro's to do what he does best. PROFIT OFF of destabilizing countries and pushing a political agenda. I'm a hapa and I see str8 through this shit since I see things from outside the black vs white bubble. 13% of the pop vs. ~60% while the rest of America either picks sides or just tired of the globalist's wedge bullshit.

>POINTLESS
no its not.
It allows the ZOG to genocide pious peoples with capable IQs while their voter base drools from the blissful effects of standing too close to the microwave

I hate them because they are obnoxious and stupid niggers. I show my hatred by minding my own business and staying in my house far away from Martin Luther Coon Ave.

Underrated

>ambush and execute multiple cops multiple times
>lynch random whites
>march slogans: BURN THIS BITCH DOWN and PIG IN A BLANKET

>smug peace prize from smug smugs

That actually checks out

Dude that's pretty cool tell me more dog

>All they want
Ummm no. Go read their list of demands somewhere. Sage

Can only speak locally but Oak Park, MI & Southfield, MI are both pretty ok.
Just sayin'.

Why don't they want other niggers to stop unjustly shooting them?

It's a bigger problem than the cops.

I suspect they don't care about dead niggers (who would?) and are just using the attention to destroy the civil society us white people built. Fuck 'em.

They aren't terrorist group though, you give them way too much credit. They are opportunistic looters that riot in order to loot and even the pretext was handed to them.

They are bipedal animals with speech functions. As such, when they pose threat to people, they should be put down

>you will never pilot a mecha like this in Detroit, mowing down entire ghettos while yelling "trashman's here to get the trash"

Why even live

we need cops to kill more blacks.

Doesn't matter, don't commit crimes

You, fucking nailed it.
Go have a beer.

It's all fighting and squabbling over an awkward phrase
What does it actually mean? And do black people behave in ways that make for a life that matters?
Like TJ may be white, but his pathetic behavior screams aloud that his life really doesn't matter

>Implying cops and Feds didn't purposefully create the drug problems in the US/World today
>Implying I would need a cop when all they do is arrest the homeless for "trespassing" (sleeping) in the local forests at night

>All they want is for cops to stop unjustly shooting them.

You and I both know that's not true.

To even begin to make such a claim, you would have to establish that cops shooting blacks unjustly is a prolific problem, which you cannot do because it isn't.

literally dindu nuffin wrong: the group