Explain how is US superior to the Europe without using words "guns"/"Muslims"

Explain how is US superior to the Europe without using words "guns"/"Muslims"

Whats a belgium?
Doesn't sound like much of a country to me

It isn't, that's why we're all so distraught at the thought of loosing Europe.

Freedom of speech
Freedom of thought
More space to go innawoods

What is her name? I think she is beautiful, this is my dream girl.

>Explain how US is superior without saying why US is superior
What a fun game

We don't sound like faggots when we say while.

"Guns"/"muslims"

>her
>she
>girl

Teeth.

Firearms and lack of Muhammadans

We have guns
You have Muslims

Alice Johnson Mirukawa

In every single way possible, how is it not.

I would love to one day move to a comfy american suburb, where my kid can play baseball in the street and go trick or treating at halloween etc

You dont get arrested for telling the truth about the holocaust

We can deny the Holocaust with no legal repercussions

freedom

it isn't
the only thing keeping me from moving to Europe from 56% land is gun rights

So it's a recurrent topic in American discussions ?

The constitution of the united states
You belgium nigger faggot

You can make controversial comments without being arrested by the thought police

>GDP

Suburban UK is way comfier than the American one. You've been watching too many movies.

If you are sane, organized and crime free you can get handguns here m8. We simply don't give them to nutjobs at the nearest wallmart :^)

stop watching movies.

ban
>my kid can play boreball
you mad bro?

I can like things on the internet without being raided by police.

So much freedom.

This.

Hans, why is our own country not populated by more people like us?

Texas

muh freedoms to own firearms and less brown terrorists

Better doctors
Better opportunities when it comes to starting small businesses
Better natural resources

We have that in Norway, cucko.

Europe isn'the some big federation ruled from Brussels, only EUfags.

Only valid argument in the thread.

More niggers. t. Soros

Freedom (1st, 2nd and 4th specifically). Available land. Military supremacy. Economy. Global influence.

>he thinks this is the case anymore now that America is 54% white

Well, they don't have Merkel, Juncker, Macron and EU for starters.

For one thing, I won't get arrested for walking outside and saying the Holocaust wasn't real.

This

Freedom

The us is not.
We bankrupted ourselves defending faggots in Europe.

Did she get arrested?

I can say nigger in public without going to jail.

Also Sup Forums.

US is more unified

Shes genetic you autist

Not really, most people don't deny it, but they are free to do so.

I think it's where they make the waffles

freedom of religion
freedom of speech
capitalism
free market capitalism
low taxes
strong borders
strongest military
etc.

sheer size. In n out

ThE bIgGeSt CoMmUnItY oF sUpEr SmAsH bRoThErS mElEe FoR tHe NiNtEnDo GaMeCuBe

They have 9 governments all jerking each other off. A fine system indeed.

They have economy equal to EU but have 50% shitskin population. Talk about being cucked.

>divide and conquer
Europe and her diaspora are kin. Stop it.

Easily done without having to use any words at all.

Those days are gone now sadly...

so you didn't bankrupt yourself bombing the middle east for 15 years straight? not saying that's a bad thing, but keep your facts straight you moron.

Freedom of speech is codified in the constitution as the first amendment, without hate speech bogging it down.
The second amendment gives the people the means with which they can overthrow their gouvernment, when such a need becomes unavoidable.

We're superior only because we have guns and no muslims.

Get the fuck off this board with your anzu wannabe waffle

Crazy Frog was fucking huge in the UK. Remember Crazy Frog? I barely do, because I live in the USA and he went away in a month.

>Explain how is US superior to the Europe without using words "guns"/"Muslims"

1) Complete freedom of speech without fear of government reprisal
Like seriously, you burger fuckers have no idea how good that is.

2) Cultural domination
Although we can argue about talent, because a lot of cultural stuff out of America is crap of the highest order, you can't ignore that fact their news, movies, TV shows, music, books, etc spread around the world. You make it big in America, even as a foreigner, you will spread globally.

3) Seemingly unlimited resources to do shit with
Think of something, anything, a country needs. America has it and it meets the demands placed on it. You can talk shit about capitalism but it gets results.

Theres three reasons. I'm not even American.

Less entrenched class system. More freedoms. People are way more optimistic about getting shit done vs. Europeans. Technological innovation. Typically the smartest people rise in society.

superior military
innovation (internet, computers, etc)
freedom

Freedom you dumb shit

it isn't a country.
just a 3rd world shithole.

it is superior cause their state laws overrule federal law, in the eu it's the opposite

In the Late 1800s and early 1900s Europe enslaved the world and called it colonialism.
Then a strange campaign of ethnic cleansing began in one country, and spread to half a dozen others.

We freed the fuck out of it.

Twice.

And for all our bungles, and failures to help as much as we hurt we do not do it for oil, like the jokes go, or influence over people. We do it because Europe left the world a mess after it took it over. Especially you, Belgium.

I can't go to jail because I talked shit about other groups of people shitting on my sidewalk on Facebook.

My girlfriend won't get put in jail because she defended herself against a rapist with pepper spray.

It's ecstatic beauty in the form of deserts, forests, jungle, valleys, mountains and tundra.

Individuals can choose their own destiny.

You can move away from black people.

We can still entertain both sides of the holocaust theory.

If at this point in time we would have guns as freely available in europa as in the US there would be a lot of morons killing each other.

No need for low IQ morons walking around with guns user.

Yeah probably.

>boreball

whatever, i like it. I mean come on, football is fucking boring unless you have a vested interest in the team.
I've sat through so many games where a team has gone 1 or 2 -0 up in the first 20 minutes and then nothing happens for over an hour because they just defend their lead. Even worse are games that go 0-0 and both teams are happy with a draw.

>Ok guis explain how the US superior without listing two of the most important things why is superior

Come on mayne

Golden waves of grain
And
Purple mountains majesty

We were broke before September 11, 2001.

We have the freedom to go outside unlike the mudslime britbongers, I bet you don't even know what a tan is. Have any more roads or bridges melt because it's a widdle hot outside? Or do you have to wait for the rain to go out because that's what God has decided you deserve?

*amber waves of grain

USA conquered you

>approved visa-free travel for Ukrainians
>calling their masters dumbshit

No, too late. Get the fuck out of the country.

Free Speech.

Free speech, sovereign state making its own decisions, strong nationalist movements, and strong traditional rural areas that can match or exceed urban influences in many states.

You have eurocucks who have countries the size of rhode island crying about how we're all fat and dumb when they're all small and weak, good luck making them realize the obvious.

i live in texas

Freedom

Did she get arrested or some shit? From what I heard, CNN just fired her for being a tool.

>netherlands talking like they're a real country

When was the last time your homosexual sanctuary of a nation actually did something for the world?

>comparing the whole US to Europe states

Dude you understand that Texas size alone is 10 times Italy?

Those days used to be around during the 90's. Why do you think so many people are fond of the 90's?

Some areas of the U.S. are still alright, but those places are disappearing fast (just like within Europe). Unless the white man makes a home for himself, we'll be bread out of existence within the next 15-25 years.

:/

NASA. Worlds sole superpower. Silicon valley. Spends more on its military than the rest of the world combined. Worlds biggest and best equipped navy and airforce. Fuck tons of resources. Largest chunk of of land developed to first world standards owned by any single government on Planet Earth. Has most of the worlds top universities. Has most of the world's top corporations. World's largest economy. Owns worlds reserve currency. Speaks English, which is the world's most important and only necessary language.

More firearms. Fewer Sandniggers.

invent CD's and teach Japan how to protect themselves from the ocean.

The only advantage of US is an economic one. Politics quality, life quality, and safety is far lower in the US. If you want to move there, you better move there to make wads of cash from entertainment or economic sector. Of course, if you compare the US to the slavic arse of eruope, it's a better experience.

Go tell Greece, Poland, and Hungary the EU doesn't make the decisions.

Underratted

according to this logic we all should obey snowniggers russians

Firearms

A few thousand US citizens with their personal arsenals could easily take over the country of Belgium, because the Belgian military may as well be a bunch of homosexual mimes jerking each other off across the room.

>teach japan how to protect themselves from the ocean
Fail.

First Amendment.

We actually have free speech. You guys pretend.

Not cucks.

war culture, technology, Nasa, imperialism, DOLLAR.... the list is infinite.