Well, user? Are YOU European?

Well, user? Are YOU European?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_East
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near_East
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Hagwall
youtube.com/watch?v=YLV-OACLFu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He says slavs are European though.... Just they have a bit of Mongol in them, which is true.

>Finland
>Northern Sweden and Northern Norway
>Not mongoloids

Why did you make this map as a joke when you know blue eyes occur in mixed people? What a huge waste of time.

>Germany is european but Austria is a nigger

Explain

Fixed

Most have brown features

Germans are hunnic rape babies

>not fixed

Quality bait

Also yup, since phenotype\genetics count there, I am

Varg is a piece of shit

Varg is a recluse welfare queen and a convicted murderer as well as a complete sociopath that didn't even finish high school. He's a meme, nobody takes him seriously.

Nice try through turkroach.

Can confirm, we're maximum nigger

no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_East

Roman Empire wasn't white?

Excuse me, fucking retards.

*Fixed

Also learn to spell you fucking roach

don`t take the obvious op bait

that`s funny
bigger bait than OP

>the op of this thread is a fucking turkroach

>implying only nordics are europeans

Ummm no sweetie!

lel

>The Near East as defined as the Ottoman Empire at the beginning of the Eastern Question

Not everyone was raped by mongol

This is about nationality you dumb mooroccoon

Correct

>nationality
>heritage

lol this ignorant roach

Its fun though, some people do believe unironic that the romans were nordics

Macedonians are whiter than Greeks though

Yup, who cares about genetic studies, right?
You can bait this board in so many ways

>all of these asspained non-europeans crawling out of their holes

Looks like my work here is done

100% Nordic

Switzerland is like 0% Negroid

No honey, we sacked that desert shithole long ago, stop living in the past.

t.shitskin rapebaby

kek

>l-lies we are white pol stronk and white

Varg is probably one of the most internally harmful elements to white european nationalism around to day. I'll take 100 (((civil))) nationalists over him

always knew i was part asian lel

>Varg
Ah yes, the insane LARPer who believes some cartoonish idea of nordic aryanism that everyone who doesn't have blond hair and blue eyes is a shitskin.

Make sure to burn down some more churches, inshallah!

Fuck off turk roach subhuman

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD. ALL EUROPEANS AND EUROPEAN COLONIES STICK TOGETHER, NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE HATE EACHOTHER.

I'm not saying they were but there is a slight amount of Mongol DNA in slavic peoples which makes them look a bit different from some other European peoples. Like how Finnish people have slight amounts of Sami DNA but they're still European.

it's so stupid it almost makes varg look like an american

Hungary nordic?

>AYO HOL UP WARG HOW DARE U CALL US NON-EUROPEANS N SHEEIT

>south slavs
>mongoloid

This one's had a bad day. What's the matter, Imam diddled your antennae?

我不喜欢这张图。

No, I'm a BR HUEKISTANI

what an inferiority complex kek
why are debts so obsessed with macedonians

Yet Meds are not because they have a little but of Arab in them. Really makes you think.

Thank Tengri I'm not a fucking Mongol.

>Hungary
>Nordic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Go back to school roach.

Nordic Christian

feels good man to not be a LARPagan

>the celts in Bretagne and Cornwall are African and not the multicultural societies in eastern France

Varg truly is a fucking retard

>There is no country named Macedonia you fucking moron. The real Macedonia is a part of Greece. A country named Macedonia is like naming a country outside of the United States "California"

>tfw you finally realize you're a nigger

I listened to your music while you were in prison, Varg.

This is incorrect while lituanians probably have second highest EHG(and therefore also siberian admixture) after Estonians they still have very significant middle eastern admixture like all europeans, Read The Genetic History of Northern Europe and The Genomic History of Southeastern Europe,

Middle Eastern admixture is helluva higher in Europe than this diagram is showing.

fuck this nordcuck

Did you know that Greece has an economy larger than all the Balkan economies combined?
Did you also know that Greece is the largest foreign investor of your retarded non country?
That means that In your country we are the jews. You literally live in a country where you get jewed by Greeks LOL. Just think about that for a sec

Lmao, this larping retard has no idea what he's talking about.

>slavs

>white

This commie snownigger should fuck off back to burning churches or whatever he does

Hungarians are technically "Nordic", proof is this Hungarian politician in Sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Hagwall

Face the wrath of the Norse nigger

"Gene-flow into the eastern Baltic after the Bronze AgeDespite the close clustering of modern eastern Baltic populations with Baltic BA onthe PCA plot and Lithuanians and Estonians exhibiting the highest allele sharing forancient Baltic populations with any modern population (Extended Data Figure 2),Baltic BA as a single source for either modern Lithuanians or Estonians is rejected(Supplementary Information Table S4). The statistic D(Lithuanian, Baltic_BA; X,Mbuti) reveals significant positive results for many modern Near Eastern andSouthern European populations which can be caused by Lithuanians having receivedmore genetic input from populations with higher farmer ancestry after the Bronze Age(Supplementary Information Table S8). As this applies to nearly all modernpopulations besides Estonians, especially for Central and Western Europe, limitedgene-flow from more south-western neighbouring regions is sufficient to explain thispattern. In contrast, the statistic D(Estonian, BA_Baltic; X, Mbuti) gives the most significantpositive hits for East Asian and Siberian populations (Supplementary InformationTable S8) as previously suggested2. This might be connected to the introduction of theY-chromosomal haplogroup N that in Europe is found in highest frequencies inFinland and the eastern Baltic states, and in similar high frequencies in the Uralicspeaking populations of the Volga-Ural region36. The spread of N into north-easternEurope was proposed to have happened with speakers of Uralic languages from theeast who contributed to the male gene pool of eastern Baltic populations and leftlinguistic descendants in the Finno-Ugric languages Finnish and Estonian37,38. As wedo not see Y-haplogroup N in any of the male samples from Lithuania and Latviadated as late as 230 calBCE we propose that this element was brought into the genepool of the more southern region of the Baltic coast after the Late Bronze Age."

jesus christ go back to whatever hole you crawled out of before you give yourself an aneurysm
no macedonian gives a shit about politics relating to greece anymore and frankly you guys buttblasting for no reason is a little pathetic tbqh fampai

Why do people take this idiot seriously? He's a dope with a youtube channel who seems borderline literate.

I doubt he has studied any history in depth besides a "We Wuz Kangz" revisionism that talks about how Nordic people were legionnaires n sheeiit, pharaohs n sheeiit, philosophers n sheeiit.

Daily reminder that Finnish, Baltics & Slavs are Mongolian rape childs, because they have Mongol DNA (Haplogroup N).
>Haplogroup N is found all over the
Far East (China, Korea, Japan & Mongolia)
>Haplogroup N is found chiefly in north-eastern Europe, particularly
in Finland (61%), Lapland (53%), Estonia (34%), Latvia (38%), Lithuania (42%) and northern Russia (30%)
>, and to a lower extent also in
central Russia (15%), Belarus (10%), eastern Ukraine (9%), Sweden (7%) & Poland (4%).
>from Eupedia: www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml

> Strong, proud Aryan race
> BTFO by 'negroid' Romans
> Converted to Christianity by force

So strong and proud.

Daily reminder that Finnish, Baltics & Slavs are Mongolian rape childs, because they have Mongol DNA (Haplogroup N).
in Finland (61%), Lapland (53%), Estonia (34%), Latvia (38%), Lithuania (42%) and northern Russia (30%)
central Russia (15%), Belarus (10%), eastern Ukraine (9%), Sweden (7%) & Poland (4%).

>turkroach playing le divide and conquer game on european ppl

Fuck off sub-human, you need to be wiped out of existence.
Do something useful and gas yourself.

Stay mad mini roach. You can never change reality lel

t. helenic kurd

get out of europe roach

You Goths are welcome to ride alongside your Nordic brethren again when we sack the niggers of Rome.

Explains why i have chink looking eyes

Read this See pic related, Northern Germans.

rly makes you go hmm

>0.5% - 1%
>mongoloid

top fucking lel

That guy actually looks unironically not like a hun.....

>Why did you make this map as a joke when you know blue eyes occur in mixed people?
What does that even mean?

You forgot to nuke Kosovo.

>slavs
>white
Wrong.

I'm a mongol. Huh, who knew?

i'm not the one having a woman-tier outburst in this thread xddddd greek falls victim to learning disability yet again

Go back to Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=YLV-OACLFu4

>Slavs
>white
no, thanks, we are not gay cucklords

How's life in Sub Saharan Africa tier Skopje

I'd let those grills touch my peepee.

Yes

>slaves
>an actual and scientifically correct racial subgroup

fukin burgerz

better than america for sure, i'm not a minority in my own country. send my regards to dequan and pedro.

Half my family came from Finland and the other half came from Poland and I am very pale.

THERE IT IS. Finns/Slavs/etc are WHITE.

Nope, I am a proud Finn

>Hungary
>European
wat

Huns were Nordic, Varg said it. Praise Tengri.
Surprised he didn't consider you Africans desu.

>skopje
>better than America

Send my regards to the Albanians who are conquering you while you sit around larping as ancient Greeks

how does it feel to know that 90% of those turks in bulgaria were killed and deported

No. American, Im just visiting.

Sidenote: getting drunk and yelling "DU BIST EIN AUSLANDER!" at syrians is pretty fun.

(Dont think I didnt see you krauts trying to hide your smiles either)