The vast majority of women who take an abortion are low IQ, immoral sluts who are unable to keep their legs together

>the vast majority of women who take an abortion are low IQ, immoral sluts who are unable to keep their legs together

is he literally /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=RVBUjGWWo0U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_exposure
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Varg thinks this is white

I thought we all agreed here on Sup Forums to stop making retarded threads on Varg.

dis nig got bluer eyes than varg

also, checkd
33 the master number

If they have low iq they shouldn't have children so abortion is a good option

How old is your mother, brother?

>I've seen 3 varg videos
>in one of those three he literally says "I'm not saying those African babies with the rare genetic defect which produces blue eyes are Scandinavian or something"

>genetic "de"fect
Varg doesn't call Albinos part of his tribe either

Fuck off now we all look like shills
>VIDF

nice b8 cia

>women's right to choose
>implying women have rights
Varg is wrong about this. Women do not have agency. They are prisoners of whatever ideology is allowed to be shouted the loudest in the public square.

>tfw mixed race mutt
>tfw Varg wants me dead

He doesn't care if he is 10% black or something like that. He wants to preserve the aesthetic traits of his ancestor in their native habitat: blue eyes and blonde hair. He's harmless, let him do his thing.

Never.

I'm becoming convinced that most of the anti-varg sentiment are shills trying to prevent any idea trending of people going off grid.
I watched some of his videos the guy is doing nothing wrong. He's doing a lot more right than 99% of the people on this board that's for sure.

>Being a welfare monkey is doing something

But it would be hilarious if he's actually mixed blood. We know of Armenian bishops that arrived as far as Iceland.

He's a successful musician, father of 6 kids and lives on the countryside. He's awesome. But people criticize his views on genetics and ancestry. He rarely points to any source for his scientific claims.

Is he actually on welfare?
The only thing I've heard in his videos is him saying that he doesn't have to pay any income tax because of the number of children he has.

NSF Americans

>we need to educate people and feminism needs to be eradicated
>lets abort all the babies

Well, first of all, if we get rid of feminism and impose a more traditional view on sex/marriage in society, then these sluts could actually be decent human beings.

Abortion will be much less of a problem. Dont have degenerate sex = no need for abortion.

Atleast he exposed the contraceptive jew though. That was based

He's not on welfare. The French government gives his family (the wife) tax breaks because they have many kids.

>>Being a welfare monkey is doing something

Less money to the state = less money to refugees, gay choirs, corporate bailouts, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI

Abortion could be legal, but still be ostracized as taboo/shameful in society. There's lots of ways to do it. But just outlawing abortion without fixing the education system that denies women their natural role is just going to get alot of people mad.

But the main problem is the degenerate view on sex/marriage. Sex isint some shit you just casually have with random people.

You should ideally have sex with 1 life time partner and that's it. Anything else is degenerate and is detrimental to both self and society in the long term.

Unless some kind of muslim-style model of polygamy, that can work too but it's more unstable.

Having an abortion is the height of degeneracy its literally killing a defenseless baby but most these aborted kids are mostally feral black spawns of satan so I'll continue to virtue signal about how bad abortion is while doing nothing to promote actual policies to end it. In all seriousness, seems like the best play here.

>not even being called nigger

are you okay pol?

>is he literally /ourguy/?
Yes he is literally pol

>uneducated
>LARPer
>contrarian
>talk about stuff he has no clue about

There are (((experts))), then there are pseudoscientists, and then there is this guy.
He can make good points occasionally, and his content has an esoteric vibe to it, but most of the things he says are bullshit.

What is op's stake in doing this?

Literally every day he posts this guy.

He doesn't want you dead. He wants you out of Europe.

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

His solution is probably abstinence for retarded women, and no birth control pills for smart women.

>>VIDF

No he doesn't you fuking brownie

which is exactly why it should be legal so those subhumans dont bread

I used to be a big Varg fan until he went full retard with his genetics talking about how a blue eyed person and a brown eyed person are different races and if they fug it is race mixing.

>6:18

Another solution to unwanted pregnancies would be to follow the Ancient Icelandic laws on the exposure of infants. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_exposure

Yes but this causes more damage to society on the whole because it forces women to undergo birth and creates medical costs for this.

no he is a degenerate murderer living in the woods without hot water like an animal, literally subhuman

wow Varg is redpilled

Wrong, there is something called "regression to the mean"
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8
In the long term, dumb white people are still beneficial to society

kys nonwhite

Originally women DID have the right to choose their partners though.
It is only when this right is abolished, that cavemen start to develop into a civilized society.

BPS explains it in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&t=1s

>He's harmless

Where am I supposed to go?

bump

As long as you aren't asking him to do the gay.

You can come to Spain if you help me to fight antifas. If you prove your worth I will let you impregnate one of my cousins as long as you do it one single time.

w-what...

he's not on welfare, he just doesn't pay income tax cause he got so many kids. burzum, youtube, books, donations and his boardgame keeps him floating. he just doesn't have a problem with people using the system to crash it, ie. abusing the welfare system

Aren't you half-arab? I thought you were used to these things. You give me, I give you.

a shitty white is still a god among niggers, we don't have the numbers on our side, leave the eugenics part to the scientists none of you are going to breed aryan supersoldiers aborting whites is the worst idea ever