"You don't like us becoming migrants, but why are you westerners in our homelands, bombing our countries...

>"You don't like us becoming migrants, but why are you westerners in our homelands, bombing our countries, killing our people and destroying our homes, making our lands impossible to live in"

I have seen almost every single muslim in Europe use this argument when arguing with right-wing europeans. How to refute this argument?

>inb4 it's not our responsibility to help them
They will just say "but it's your responsibility to bomb us?" or something along the lines, looking for more creative rebuttals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfG1myglfhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine during WW2 all the men in europe fled to America to seek asylum and live on welfare.
We would have the eternal third reich by now.

No no refuge refuge with with my my wife wife

why dont refugees move to dubai???

Mandatory "Looks like detroid" post.

Too much sand.

It's the kikes destabilizing the middle-east, solution is to nuke israel and deport sandniggers

It isnt our responsibility to do any of that. That said, fuck off. Get out of my country.

There.

Stop blaming us for your chimpouts and start taking responsibility e.g. by fighting for your country.

Germany looked worse. That's all the argument we need.

implying they're all syrian

>Syrians have work to do.
>This is why they can't go back to do the work they have to do.

>making our lands impossible to live in
Their lands are already impossible to live in

God only helps those who help themselves mother fucker

Then why do people in these area's support Islamic extremism which warranted airstrikes and destroyed your countries in the first place? No Islamic extremism equals no bombs which equals no destroyed homes which equals no refugee's.
Own up to the fact that Islamic extremism destroyed your countries, not western aggression.

1: More than half of the "refugees" coming into Europe are NOT from countries at war. This is a major, if not the single biggest factor in this debate that is COMPLETELY IGNORED.

2: Life sucks then you die. If you were given a shit hand by having your country bombed and you fix it by going to another country, act like it. Don't suddenly turn the next country into yours; conform, integrate.

3: Remember when men in Europe were bombed so they went to another continent and sucked up welfare? Neither do I, save for a few Eastern Europeans going to Western Europe, where they have integrated well (to my knowledge).

sounds like a personal problem

So how many european soldiers are fighting in syria exactly?

kullake, miks sa selliste asjade pärast siin muretsed?

OP you fucking moron, even if we shelter them and the war is over, their country needs all these DOCTORS, ENGINEERS, ROCKET SCIENTISTS and TEACHERS back to rebuild their Nation under the same glory.

See what i did there?

So now theres plenty of open land ripe for redevelopment?

Dear OP. Please look at modern day pictures of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and then try making your case again. Long story short, shit can be rebuilt. GFY

/thread

>bombing our countries, killing our people and destroying our homes, making our lands impossible to live in"

Did you see what Europe did to itself in World War 1 and 2?
And it bounced back
Quite being lazy and pick up a broom

>you simply cannot sent them back to where they belong

That's where you're wrong, EUrocrats..

you're a faggot OP.

its not the Syrian refugees that are the problem. its the economic migrants from africa and asia. syrian refugees that come to europe dont go into millions man.

and now they're making ours too

We should advocate open borders for Israel. Surely they want to be the center of multiculturism, don't they?

>"That's a different story. All the debt germany had got deleted. And they started rebuilding after the war was over. They still have war over there in syria!"

>they can't stay at home rebuilding
fuck off OP

Pic starts to fall apart when you remember that most of the so called refugees are fighting aged men that aren't even from syria

We just don't want them here. They can stay in turkey or in the Middle East, but they want welfare from safe and clean white countries.

Anyone who supports refugees entering into Europe of America should be holocausted.

Unless Estonia is bombing Syria you don't have anything to worry about.

so they move to this instead?
whats the fucking difference ?

I don't like sand
It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

>but it's your responsibility to bomb us?

If you're out of line, yes. The UN literally has laws about it.

you can resettle 12 more refugees in middle east for the same price, libs shut up after this

some did go to Argentina and look how well that turned out...

When they get passed that point, white people will be working to pay taxes that give them welfare
the native population will be their bitches

That would make sense if they were actually from war zones and not just gangs of economic migrants from Africa

>you were bombing your own countries long before we got involved

Bitch they have cable

1 - you are not a refugee

2 - if you feel so unwelcomed here why didnt you ran away into another muslim country, were they speak your language, practice your religion and rape is legal

except they did go back home because winter-chan told them sandniggers to fuck off

Boo hoo.
A lot of European cities in WW2 were bombed even worse, and yet you didn't see hordes of cowardly frogs, krauts, slavniggers, and anglos fleeing across the Atlantic to take refuge in burgerland.

Fuck off.

i keep saying if merkel "just" wants to help refuges send the money to those countries instead of handing it out in germany, stop the luring of refuges

Only 15% of the immigrants are actually Syrian.

Fuck off

Lewd

you’re supposed to be dead Anakin

I don't even try to argue that because they're right. If people don't want refugees then they should do everything they can to stop those wars from happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfG1myglfhY

Refute the argument? No one has provided a reason why the sand niggers shouldn't just be executed.

>you westerners bombing our countries

Oh really? I didn't know I'm bombing shit.

Fuck off we're full.

Does this mean if we start blowing up our own cities, the spics, muzzies, niggers, and other shitskins will flee as refugees somewhere else outside our own countries?

Let's all commit white jihad, blow up our own cities, and get all shitskins to flee as "refugees" to somewhere like china

>That's a different story

No it isn't.

>All the debt germany had got deleted

Not part of the discussion.

>And they started rebuilding after the war was over. They still have war over there in syria!

So maybe stay and try to save their country, like germans did?

Except, you know, it's not Western violence in their countries that they're fleeing.

Try harder.

rebuild this shit you fucking rapefugees.

They don't have to go home, we can push them into the ocean also.

when the fuck will MSF get labeled as a terrorist organization?

Looks comfy compared to my hometown in 1945.

It's also why we don't want them

If only the religion that goes around fucking shit up didn't resulting in the citizens of those INSISTING that other countries intervene didn't exist.

If only the people of those countries could fight their own battles instead of wanting others to do it for them.

If only the non shithole countries weren't forced to pay the bills of those shithole countries because the shitty people in said shithole countries can't do it themselves.

You realize that if 1st world countries weren't giving those dirtpile countries financial and military aid, they would be EVEN WORSE than they are now, right?

Maybe they should rebuild? Or is that something only whites can do?

They don't say that. You're just collateral sufferer.

>terrorists are our people

Reaelley maed me thikn

Bullshit, they're fleeing their own intestine wars and divisions (islamists vs. military govs, Shia vs. Sunni, ethnicity vs ethnicity etc)
What a fucking joke. And they bring their own hell and destruction wherever they go.

REBUILD YOU FUCKING WEAKLINGS

MAKE SYRIA GREAT AGAIN

>syrian refugees
in the refugee crisis 2 years ago, around 3-8% that came to Finland were from Syria. Our mainstrea media did report it, but not in the way it should have been. They were somewhat quiet about it but luckily we don't have Swedish-like propaganda here yet. The picture is bullshit because it paints the image that ALL refugees now do not have home even though most of them simply want free gibs. Many Iraqis have left Finland and went BACK TO IRAQ because they did not like it here. Fucking "war escaping refugees" my ass.

They couldn't commit much violence if westerners didn't sell them weapons.

every german city looked worse and grannies and kids rebuilt it

So go to a nearby muslim country, they don't need to go to Europe. Fuck that.

OP here, I like these responses, thanks.

Also, I am not fucking pro-immigration, I am pretty much a borderline fascist, just playing devil's advocate to find good counter arguments against the average BS that rapefugees throw around.

>you are bombing us
I recommend you look into our bombings of their country.
Firstly, Estonia and most European Countries are not bombing them at all.
We bomb them but when we do we are very precise. The idea that we are carpet bombing these people is false. Our air strikes are very precise, to the point where there will only be civilian causalities if civilians are within 10 feet of the target.
>its not your responsibility to bomb us
But it is their responsibility to defend their own country. If they don't like being bombed declare war on us or declare war on your government for not declaring war on us.

>any of that damage was done by bombs from the west

I didn't make any decision to bomb Syria. Maybe they should all go and live in Trump Tower.

If it were up to me the answer to Islamic terrorism would just be to shut down immigration, like what makes liberals so sad and angry.

Muslims aren't dumb enough to give those leeches free gibs

>eternal third reich by now

1 POST BOT however:

That was Aleppo which was bombed by Rebels and Syrian Army forces. Not the west.

Aleppo was retaken in December 2016 by the Syrian Army after an awesome blitzkrieg that shattered the traitor rebels. Life is returning to normal with repairs well under way, construction starting up, businesses,churches,schools and mosques reopening aswell as the football stadium. People are returning home as the Syrian Government continues to regain territory nation wide.

Pic related the state of Iraq and Syria as of yesterday.

first step: get out of syria with your kikery
second step: deport them
but u guys are retarded and probably are going to push for another war with the kurds, enjoy more rapefugees

That's not even true

You would agree and tell them the solution isn't too ship everyone to America but rather to address the underlying cancer in our government that pushes for all the war (the thing those people say are the root of the problem). Which of course are the kikes and their shabbos goyim

Most of them are turboniggers from sub-Sahara africa

Question: What is the most anti immigrant party in Estonia? Because the most anti immigrant party in Latvia could essentially be considered a fascist party, and I dont like that.

we were still paying for WW1 5 years ago.

>Implying the Third Reich could have lasted for a century even if they did win
The second reich didn't even last 50 years.

We're asking them to go back and fight for it, it also doesn't help that they come to Europe illegally and try to change the culture once there too

Sand niggers would never help us if we were in need. They've never showcased any benevolence for non-Muslims. Who cares if we bomb them? We might as well be. We should be bombing them AND taking their resources AND blocking them from coming here.

"We hate the US gov too, or should I say Jew S. doesn't mean we want to be replaced in our lands"

No arguments in that post

I am not a bot, but thanks for the overview. Really does look like the ISIS are near getting BTFO.

Sounds legitimate. Maybe they have some sort of spoiled attitude like the western numales where they rather flee than fight? Either way it's not very clear why they don't fight. The war would be over pretty quick if they could simply enlist under glorious Assad and storm the ISIS niggers.

reminder even these subhuman muslims managed

Who told you that bullshit?

Most "migrants" aren't even Syrian. Most are sub saharan Africans.

6.6mn are planning to invade from North Africa this summer whilst Turkey threatens to unleash 5mn more from their border with Europe.

Beat me to it, Hans.

I'm not in their homeland so they can fuck off

Niggers from North Africa are not refugees.

The jews sure did though

>"You don't like us becoming migrants, but why are you westerners in our homelands, bombing our countries, killing our people and destroying our homes, making our lands impossible to live in"
Because you need to be exterminated. You will convert or you will die.