No one seemed to care when it was Obama hypocrites

No one seemed to care when it was Obama hypocrites.

Lemme know how many celebrities did that and didn't get in trouble socially.

You fucking cucks and your false equivalencies. Already been plenty of laymen doing the same shit with trump as shown in your examples.

You're saying Trumptards are inconsistent (either knowingly or because of having redneck brains)? What else? Is water wet?

Here is the difference.

>Obama shit.
Brought to you by poor as fuck assholes on a shoe string budget, hailed as assholes and racists, vilified by the media.

>Trump Shit.
Multi million dollar music videos, props, assistants and experts finely crafting subliminal messages for a nut job to kill him. Praised by the media and hailed as heroes, so brave.

Both are assholes, but one is being done with the purpose of inspiring a fucking nut job to do the act, its similar to the rich cunt screaming "kill Trump supporters" with a smile.

Or better.
>Gee willikers, why cant I be a massive fuck face, they got to be massive fuck faces, so why cant I.

No. This is false. The left image offends my sensibilities while the ones on the right don't so there aren't any similarities between the 2.

I thought Kathy Griffin's shit was funny, I don't know why people were upset.

Better bants than "Drumpfly Toodle Russians Comey", but now leftards will be even more safe and formulaic. Yawn.

Estrogen in the water I guess, even far right men act like women now

>Pastor Anderson inspired someone to go to a rally and kill Obama
The correct answer is: "yes And if you care about Obongo death calls and not Shrumpfs YOU are the hypocrite"

we just had a fucking thread about this

Gr8 b8 m8.

More info on this, I dont ever remember an attempt on Obama's life user. Or are you meaning somebody sneezed and they all shit their pants?

This is the dumbest thread I've seen all week. I'm not going to bother telling you why this is stupid because it's glaring obvious. OP is mega faggot.

implying i care some washed up "comic" is trying to get noticed

This.

""famous"" people like kathy have power to influence
random oldfags on facebook don't
that's the difference

The difference is CELEBERITY STATUS.
Your propaganda game is weak. Go back to the drawling board.

YYAAWWNNN oh yes my post is so.. YAWN valuable. yawn oh no.. yawn

Yeah. It's not as if Trump won despite of all the influential famous people denouncing him or anything.

Is this the "punching up vs punching down" argument the SJWs like to use? Ow how quickly the pendulum swings.

Number of political assasinations and killins after Obama got elected
VS
Number after Trump got elected

One of their Mass Media brainwashed tools tried to kill Trump while he was on stage and got a friendly interview after. THAT is why.

Can you articulate what was funny about it?

He went with a gun to an obama rally and got arrested. He said Anderson's "Pray for God to kill Obama" lecture inspired him.

>Or are you meaning somebody sneezed and they all shit their pants?
Way to prove the pic in the op right you moron

>le snarky redditor meme
I mean pics like that could influence people to assassinate him

Yeah right, the outcry for the hang8ing obama effigy was enormous, much like the retardation in your brain

I think it's funny how a skinny ginger woman is holding a really bloody overdone prop with a serious expression. On a sidenote, I also find the hanged Obamas funny, they are so absurd

And you know nobody will push the envelope again. Colbert will come on stage, Trump said X is good, no sweetie, X is bad *laughtrack* every day for the next 8 years, it's not funny the slightest

i only care that an 11 year old boy saw his decapitated father on television, poor kid. It's even worse because soullets are insisting that that isn't a traumatic experience for a child.

WHATABOUTISM

- always makes you look like a whiney bitch.

>Germany starts 2 world wars.
>Oh look, we are threatening countries for not doing what we tell them too, better rangle up the masses for a WW3.

Dont worry, my joke was a moment, your countries practical jokes it pulls on everybody is eternal.

Are you saying jokes can be harmful and that we should stay away from edgier humor? Where have I heard that line of reasoning before? Hmm...

>soullets

fuck off

>OP is not upset at mock violence
>unless its not a white male

mmmm libpocracy

This is the one true /riposte/

>no name rednecks do something that tens of their enighbors see
>celebrities do something that millions of people see

Yeah those scales are balanced. True hypocrisy. Nobody actually gives a shit, turn around is fair play. Just going by rules for radicals faggots.

>occupy Democrats

Speaking of hypocrites

Fpbp
Saged

>"If you hang a nigger for being a nigger in the forest with nobody around to see, are you really a racist?"

I like your way of thinking

So

since she's famous with pics like these she has the ability to influence a lot more people to do things like assassinating him
either take that for an answer or keep being snarky and unwilling to accept that you could be wrong for once

There celebrities and media are punching down by lecturing, name-calling, and pretending that they are somehow morally better than the president and his supporters

Here enjoy.

With that logic you must be one of those people who think video games cause violence.

And what do you mean by "Accept that I'm wrong"? I haven't given you any of my opinions on this subject.
All I did was refute your original point (if we follow it's logic Hillary would have won by a landslide because of all the "famous influential people" you talk about flocking to her like flies to a turd) and now you're getting all defensive calling me snarky for challenging you.
When you start thinking along the same lines as a bunch of hysterical blue haired vegan feminists it's time to take five and figure out what went wrong.

>No one seemed to care when it was Obama hypocrites.

If youre silent on the Democratic National Committee stealing the primary nomination from Sanders and handing it to Hillary, but criticize alleged Russian interference in the general election, then YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

but the obama ones were funny

Make one with Pulse, Bataclan, and the Ariana's Grande concert.

I'm not furious about either... Play stupid games win stupid prizes

OP Absolutely blown the fuck out of the water x100, saved just in case I see this faggot shit on faceberg

drumpflets stumped

I've never seen any of those Obama images ever officially sourced. They appear to be fake.

Meanwhile Kathy Griffin really did put a video of that up, the source is herself.

lol, this

Here is a quick one.