Will there ever be an election victory as magical as that night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTX9yP3fJNA&index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow.......................................................................................this is powerful............................................. trump rly hates everyone.....

>Apologize to your God
Gets me every time. When they'll get to Judgement and they pull some moral superiority on God will be hilarious.

I didn't even vote for Drumpf and I still found it hilarious.

I live in Seattle and everyone around me looked like they were gonna blow their brains out

It's a shame he's being retarded. Trump was such a good living meme, liberal tears were fucking everywhere.

So sorry, as I've missed you
Running with the crazy crowd

>Non white friends
Lol

I still haven't come down.

Isn't that everyday in Seattle?

master troll

Why block out the name?

It is now :^)

There is some decent stuff mixed in there.

top Covfefe

Probably after 96 year old Joe Bidens concession speech when Owen Shroyer wins the presidency and addresses crowds of thousands who are all screaming "your a white male"!

I miss classic Trump bantz
This cofveve bullshit is dumb

>america you disgust me
gets gilded, and has a gay flag

THIS

i was promised a mass sjw suicide. where the fuck is it? hopefully it happens by the second term.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTX9yP3fJNA&index

Fpbp
They keep this shit up for four years and reelection will be easy as fuck.
Four years of Trump being the first politician to keep his promises.
Four years of liberals exposing themselves as literal Communists while calling regular Americans "unamerican Nazis" ignoring the fact that we spent longer fighting communism.
Four years of economic growth.
Four years of blacks realizing that they do better under Republican libertarian policy.

Yeah 2020 will be a blast.

Ohhh sweeties...no....you're overexaggerating again. You know what is far more satisfying, darlings? Watching all the deplorable beta Drumpflakes slowly but gradually realize that their so-called "god emperor" is a globalist neocon who cares more about rich corporate cronies than his gullible trailer trash fanboys who spent 2 1/2 years defending this draft-dodging, tax-evading, fat orange misogynistic pig.

>friends that aren't white
fucking lol

Shitposter in Chief

What a time to be alive.

Bump