Why is black music so much cooler and better while white music is lame and boring?

Why is black music so much cooler and better while white music is lame and boring?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyImgF-1NPw
youtube.com/watch?v=bs4y5si8DGs
youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8Dt9rXl3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean 'black music' written by white people?

>black music so much cooler
Maybe if you're 17 or a woman.

This and
This

Black music written by white people usually sucks.

It just doesn't have the same rhythm.

nigga fuck shit ooga booga nigga shit fuck booga ooga

Why are you posting subjective opinion as if it's objective fact?

You mean kikes. At least for all modern rap/hip-hop/r&b/pop/etc nigger music.

Rap isn't music so I assume he meant miles davis and shit

RARE NIGGER

>white people music is bad

youtube.com/watch?v=HyImgF-1NPw

>talking fast
>music

subhuman confirmed

So cool people?

>Blues
>Jazz
>Gospel
>Rock n' Roll
>R&B
>Soul
>Funk
>Hip Hop

Sup Forums fags are still in denial.

You'd still be listening to gay folk music if it wasn't for blacks.

blacks haven't been innovative since the early hip-hop days. all of their culture is just as stale as white culture nowadays. americana, white and black, is all but gone.

I actually agree with this.

Where did you find a computer?

The only blacks worth listening to are half-white. Bob Marley? Father was a British Lord. Most American born blacks are half white anyway. Its the only reason you can tie your shoelaces. Or have shoes in the first place.

>(((white people)))

So why are you shitting up pol with your shit thread?

personally i think good ol boy outlaw country is "cooler". rappers just look like their trying to hard

youtube.com/watch?v=bs4y5si8DGs

blues and jazz are 50/50 white/black inventions...the liberal faggots in the 1960s tried to paint it as "muh poor suffering blacks are all arteests". all of those other genres are just spinoffs of blues. pre-blues rags have as much distinct anglo-irish flavor as they do african. furthermore, most of those jazz-making jigaboos got their starts playing anglo-irish folk music.

>black music so much cooler and better while white music is lame and boring
(not true, by the way)

like prince? i like ONE of his songs. the rest just sound like he's humping a microphone. one or two jazz songs are ok. most of them are just apes wailing on smack and weed.

i'm just sitting here listening to Wagner and dreaming about the future white ethnostate

Blues/Jazz use European musical structure and instruments. But that's it. Remove blacks and you get classical music, which is refined and artful but also lame and boring.

lmao no user. go study anglo-irish FOLK music. it has nothing to do with the classical genre and every single element of blues exists within it. the irish were just blue notes before the blacks "invented" them for fuck's sake.

>bad taste in opera
>bad taste in political systems
Huh, it really makes you think.

This is what people who don't listen to classical music actually believe.

*using blue notes

>No Chopin

Yeah. Your tastes are really patrician right there....

> classical music
> lame and boring

Is this nigger serious

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8Dt9rXl3I

I'm sorry but in the final choice we had to Chopin.

>Chopin
Settle down, Stephenie Meyer.