This what the average person who professes to be antifascist looks like

This what the average person who professes to be antifascist looks like.

beaner in the pink is the only one who looks normal

guy with the bird tattoo on his head though lmfao, i don't think its possible to look faggier yet the fat ass on the right manages it.

>beaner in the pink is the only one who looks normal
barely.

also kind of funny dude has burn israel on his shirt and an anti nazi patch on his jacket.

Small world, I pass that place in the image everyday. Less commies when I do though.

this

what's wrong with being against fascism? It's obviously not a viable system in this day and age

yeah I agree, pol is generally a bit butthurt about it

huh, They look like normal guys, maybe just a bit alternative?

Yeah pretty much everyone is against it these days lol

pathetic, even if you are just pretending to be retarded

Can you imagine the grease fires they would start if they were shoved in an oven?

what's your problem?

>Burn Israel

At least he's on the right side. You Trumpfaggots claim to be redpilled because you let Zionists astroturf your movement into fighting for their interests.

>AnFagifas

>Swedish Antifas

I used to know one of the guys in the pic, since I was active in Antifa 6 years ago (for a few months, just went to protests).

Am right-wing now, but can't join any extreme right-wing group because I'm afraid of someone recognizing me

ah well

I can't believe anybody would hear the term "antifascist" and think it's a real thing. Like, how hard would it be to call yourself "antidragon" and be taken seriously?

>wanting to destroy the containment country
ISHYGDDT

>I'm afraid of someone recognizing me
This is precisely why your country is going down the shitter
Maybe the swedish cuckoldry will be purged when the jihad starts properly.

uh, because I expect some natsoc people to think I'm an antifa mole and consequently bash my head in?

I think there are other reasons for why Sweden is going down the drain

Thought you were afraid of being recognized generally. Not because you went to a few protests.
Anyway, I don't think that's a valid thing to be afraid of. It's seriously doubtful that anyone would recognize you from six years ago, do you remember the faces of possible counterprotestors from back then?

Well, no. But there was one guy who was an active natsoc at the time who came from the same city as me and we recognize each other. So I dunno

I think you should go for it. If someone starts asking questions you could just explain how and why you have changed your mind.

Nothing. Being against fascism is a safe position because fascism is as popular as drowning puppies. They act like they are so daring and original about it, and they apply fascism to anything they don't like whether it has anything to do with fascism or not.

The text on the banner is Norwegian or Danish.. I hope these fucks are locals. Would be sweet to doxx them.