Dear white people

Dear white people,

Regarding 'white genocide': what goes around comes around.

Also, you do realize you're u cucking yourselves with all this cuck paranoia right? Just sad. Keep isolating yourselves with insecurity why don't you...

Grow up, seriously.

First nation here, come at me.

>Dear white people
kike confirmed
/thread

Hi new friend, for future reference /threading your own post means nothing.

Mmmmmm yes feed me your salty salty tears Jaques

You can't /thread your own post fucking retard

Am I wrong?

How many of you are single? Do you use 'women are degenerate now' as an excuse? Its sad because you no longer trust. How do you hope to maintain any kind of purity without some trust?

You guys are a joke

go swig some Listerine

OooOOOOO sick burn...

Imma go kill myself now

>First nation here, come at me.

Not only were you not first nor a nation, but you are a parasitically leech on whites, and you'll die along with whites.

Mmmmmm with every sob your tears get a little more salty. Feed me more Red Green

eh? white people invented everything and are the reason why so many nonwhites even exist today.

Well at the beginning it was you who were the parasites. We helped you fucks survive the new world. And true to your character you fucked us over. What race is worse and more destructive than whites?

Niggers

You guys did that to yourselves, for real. You brought them to your country... You destroyed it, not them

>First Nations

Don't u have a bottle of firewater that needs drinking?

Go rape your squaw

tits/ass/feet w timestamp pls

Is your wife a lumberjack gordo is that what's got your panties all knotted up. Don't worry trumps not molesting your maple flavored kids just fucking your softwood industry

Don't you have a better comment to work on? Thats pretty low brow. Be more civilized why don't you.

Injun drunkposting is why your people lost the great meme war

How dear those evil white people offer free schools to those illiterate, alcoholic first nation injuns. Didn't they reallize what a rich culture of blubber eating and incest they had?

This post has nothing to do with anything and is obvious bait.

Can you people not hold a conversation? Maybe you're too far meme retarded...

Not even part of that.. in fact I'm amazed that sonr people think we're extinct

Yeah that education came with rape and genocide, alcohol also was used against us, AGAISNT US. Hell if our culture were to dominate maybe we'd not destroy the planet so quickly

Injuns did more rape and genocide to other tribes than the white man could ever hope to.

You said we fucked you over without describing why you think that puck fucker. I'm just making a best guess

What about this?

i bet you're white?

>all whites did things to you
wasn't aware of all that Norwegian exploitation of Eskimos

Woah interesting. So I guess the red man was also responsible for helping whites survive when they settled in South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or the numerous isolated islands that whites discovered? Wait no. I have this funny feeling that the whites would have thrived in the Americas with or without your help. So how can you call them parasites?

Who's the real parasite? The fucking dysgenic prairie nigger who has never built a decent fucking civilization. That in itself wouldn't be so bad, but then you celebrate being a ungrateful fucking leech on the productivity of Canadian whites who you use. All you do is scream about gibs, pay no taxes, engage in Marxist politics, and take the earnings that whites created while you sit in your fucking reserves, in between you shooting up each other or drinking Listerine.

You thrive in a first world country that was built by whites, yet you are so disgraceful to Canada and its inhabitants. The only shame you should feel is for your race. Interesting you hate whites, but you won't march your ass to countries were your race is still in the majority. Maybe because those countries are third world shitholes, so you'll stay were you are. But at least those Amerindians in Bolivia don't have the "gibs" mentality and actually have to work. I remember when one tried to open a store here in Canada, but you "First" "nation" faggots complain about "cultural appropriation".

You can't do well in school, you tend to fail out of every engineering and health degrees despite getting free money for it, and yet you're here to talk down on us? Worst part is that I know you're not a full blooded native, but another self-hating half white mutt. I see a lot of those. Never race mix kids.

The behavior of natives is so repugnant that its actually possible to create a system of ethics that justifies what happened in the past 500 years.

>F
>18
>student

amirite ?

Yeah? source for that? I'm aware of what the mohawks did and we're capable of. But it still pales in comparison to what you folk did

Well I feel you've recognized that I'm a little more educated than the injuns here. I am indeed first nation. Have spent a decade and more in grad school and such. A little buzzed and feeling confrontational sure. You guys get triggered easy so it's fun to post here.

How is one cucked if they believe in white genocide? Assuming one who believes in white genocide is white, they would have their own kids and not another man's. Also, can you define what you believe to be white genocide?

No fucking way, I refuse to believe this leaf is white he's 100% nig

>sharing idiot bluepill opinion
>sharing blue image
>shareblue confirmed

Also, youre right, what goes around comes around and with all the enslavement, rape, destruction and degeneration of functional societies that minorities have caused you should go ahead and try your little 'genocide'.

When it fails white people are going to torture you fucks like never before... forcing you to learn how to read, apply for jobs and not commit crime.

Yes, the race that was responsible for the extinction of all of Americas megafauna is going to care about the environment.

Deep down, the only reason why natives wouldn't be as damaging to the environment is because natives are stuck in a technological level that most humans left 10000 years ago.

prove you were the first nation. there were nations before you, you were just the last "nation" before whitey btfo your hunter gatherer tribe.

Yet another leaf who thinks he's better than anyone else, well at least you proved that you know how to use keyboard.

>Well I feel you've recognized that I'm a little more educated than the injuns here. I am indeed first nation. Have spent a decade and more in grad school and such. A little buzzed and feeling confrontational sure. You guys get triggered easy so it's fun to post here.

Fair enough, I'm also first nation, just on other continent - Europe. I'm also well educated and there is no way any nation can accept such numbers of migrants without facing major disaster in future. It's already happening in France, for example. In 5-10 years it will be visible from Moon. Only brainwashed, dogmatic or complete idiots can deny that.

We call it white genocide because it's catchy to agitate plebs, but it's not a genocide, merely the collapse of civilization as we know it back to dark ages.

And since it's not medieval times, the new dark age should be darker than night.

We're trying to prevent that.

>You know how to use a keyboard

I'll take that as a compliment. Even judging by the posts here.

I don't know what went on in those countries you fucking tard haha. I know in this country whites wouldn't have survived without our help.

>Regarding 'white genocide': what goes around comes around.
When white people decide they don't like enabling it any longer it'll stop happening, when a push back occurs it will no longer be an issue,

I understand that I'm an anomaly. I have no allegiance to any religion. Who ñ
Knows where I really stand. But that's because I can think on my own.

I will antagonize you whites until I no longer can.

Because it just too fun

How does it feel to be an example of what eventually happens to pro-refugee open border nations?

ask a white person? They're quickly becoming the world's minority. But if they continue acting otherwise disown them.

HELLO
WHITE MAN TALKING
i am married to a nice cree woman for 7 years now and we both agree that it was the ENGLISH that fucked you brown brothers over.
not me
not my dad
not my grandpa
not his dad
bin in this country for a hundred fukin years THATS IT!
there was a government here when we got here. the one YOUR greatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandpa let have this fucking land!!!!!!!!!!!
i did not take a thing from you but one woman!!!

K, specifically it was the English. I am aware of this. I know the french were much more civilized to us then the English.

Do assumptions make you feel comfortable or something?

where ya from abouts?

ITT op pours out feelings and get shit on then tries to play it off as just antagonizing white people. Fuckin feather nig

Canada, hurr I'm a leaf oh shit. Does saying leaf automatically devalue Canada opinion? Because our opinion matters so much right? RIGHT!!??!?!?

Too bad you can't counter it properly

>>Aboots

where?
band member?
independant working?
education?
just would like to know who im talking to

YES!!!! IGNORE THIS THREAD BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO RESPONSE.. RESPOND BECAUSE OF THIS POST! BAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Not even part of that.. in fact I'm amazed that sonr people think we're extinct

You are.
You're just too drunk to realize it yet.

Band is in northern bc, being a wage slave, interdisciplinary BA, plus interdisciplinary MA.

We are just creating a reason to "get even". It started the day our Great Leader took over from that coon traitor. Of you haven't heard the white man is reducing spook welfare 38%! It's just the beginning. We'll have your ass picking cotton on 8 years! Hahahahahahaha,! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha!

You should have ragged us when your Globalist Spear Chunkers had control.

You will never know how sweet it is to be white. Never.

Lol as your women leave you for black folk. I don't enter white folk. Nice projection though.

why did you come here?

As mentioned earlier. To have fun with you small minded fucks

if you think we are so small minded, then why do you spend the time conversing with us?

good to hear
a workin slob like the rest of us
KEEP IN MIND WHO THE REAL ENEMY IS
NOT ME!!!!
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT

Leafposts solely exist to stir up racial tension and make the white man ready for the race war

To get you riled up. It's not hard. Plus there tends to be truth to it. You can fight it all you want, but I the end it's futile.

/thread

lololol i have 2 white kids with 1 more on the way.

Do your bit
>work out
>get a wife
>reproduce.

Please help me fight faggotry fellow Sup Forumsacks

Shitpost on fagbook with #ayjpride2017 to take back the land of the beautiful red leaf from the faggy lefties

We need:
>orcposts
>zyklon ben comics
>dank memes
>the usual Sup Forums chatter
>red pilling essays, preaches, and comments

Go go go!

>Regarding 'white genocide': what goes around comes around.
>Also, you do realize you're u cucking yourselves with all this cuck paranoia right? Just sad. Keep isolating yourselves with insecurity why don't you...

> the double think is stonnng

why do you feel the need to solicit backlash from anonymous persons on the internet?

That's what the internet is for right?

this lol

If not, maybe you should leave artists and comedians alone

>Not even part of that.. in fact I'm amazed that sonr people think we're extinct

I always find this incredibly bizarre as well, I think it comes from liberals wanting to hate on 'white's so much?

People saying white people genocided the native americans have obviously never seen that vast majority of people who are labeled 'hispanic'. They're obviously native americans.

im not talking about the internet. do you, as a single person, like to witness rage from people?

WE

People? You are more Savage than any race before. Have a real look at history

Your people died off because you're fucking weak and you have fucking weak immune system. Don't blame white people.

you are deflecting the question, do YOU like to see people angry? and do you like the fact that you caused that anger?

>First nation here, come at me.

Canada has a population of 30 million people to the US's 318 million. Its not a nation, its an expansion pack.

You realize the only reason you exist is because of whitey. Any other group in history would've just put you guys out of your misery after sickness destroyed Native Americans. Instead you got land and are now a protected class.

Well as previous posts have suggested. It's merely amusement. If I'm under any of your skins I win.

>First nation here

Son, what you need to realize is that white people are your ONLY allies. What do you think will happen to you when white people are gone?

Oh really? There's never been a successful genocide. The survivors will always cause trouble

>Dear white people
>Reddit spacing

Professor Shekelburg won't give you a good grade for this assignment. Usage of common plebbit vocabulary and word structure is a dead giveaway. But you most likely are a le troll leaf XXXXXDDddd.

>btw my country is more of a first world one than yours let that sink in how deep you have fallen

A

why do you find it amusing?

FUCKING

LEAF

Memes will try defeat me you tard. How about a conversation? Are you capable?

I figured as much. You fucks know shit.

>First nation here
How'd you learn to use a computer?
Go back to your igloo icenigger.

Guy have you even seen the prolems in the native community?
You get paid to do fuck all, and it shows.
>try keeping native youth away from prostitution, drug abuse and single parenthood
>complains about cucking

he said he was Canadian Indian. Don't you fucking dare tell that filth to reproduce and further saturate Canada with the race that is sub tier to niggers even.

They are the apex of gibs followed by niggers, Quebecers, then rapefugees.

Fuck you for suggesting that.

>"you're u"
KYS fgt

Oh look this guy revealed his education. Congrats, you're retarded

No one want to have a conversation with you because you're a sanctimonious nigger with a chip on your shoulder.

Heh, this is what I say to my family

you know, you seem to want nothing more that a conversation but when i ask a question its invisible to you.