How do I red pill my parents not to go on a holiday to Spain this year Sup Forums?

How do I red pill my parents not to go on a holiday to Spain this year Sup Forums?

>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=david dubnitskiy
500px.com/david-foto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

those are some nice peaches.

also fuck off

>>/bant/

>not to go on a holiday to Spain

Why do you care where they go?

Are you underage?

Sup Forums is an adult website.

Man the fuck up and stop living in your parents basement you ungrateful parasitic piece of shit.

those are plums bud

Those really are some nice peaches by the way

The look ripe and juicy. I'd like to taste some.

why would your parents not want to go to spain? It's sunny and warm and they have some nice stuff to see. The people are OK too, as far as Europeans go.

show them pics of croatia. its 5 times cheaper and 5 times more beautiful

And 5 times smaller

But you yugo-scum aren't as nice as spantards. Fact.

why should your parents not take a vacation in Spain?

kek about 20 times smaller but still does it make a difference in quality of holiday?

>pic not related
Thanks for the heads up.

Better question, why is david dubnitskiy art so god-tier?

can confirm

How are the Croatian women?

In continental part mostly centre european simmilar to czech and slovakian, typical slavic women but southern parts and seaside croatia are more mediterranean. Slovenian and Croatian women are very distinct from other balkan women because we weren't mixed with roaches

tnx man love the appreciation. I always have a lot of czech people in my apartments during summer but there is always one thing that bothered me. You guys always seem to take all the food with you from czechia and don't buy anything here. Is it some kind of tradition or are you just trying to save as much money as possible?

you're right, we don't like niggers here.

virgin detected

Thats right user, tell them to come to Portugal, it's cheaper and better, I get where you're coming from with that.

Croatian people and women are very attractive in my experience.

you have good taste my friend. but basically all slav women are pretty damn attractive

No necesitamos guiris de mierda como tus padres aqui.

Vete a comer patatas irlanegro y sigue fingiendo que eres inglés.

Viva España.

You're very welcome bro, I fell in love with your country and its peole many years ago and am always eager to return again. To answer your question both is true, Croatia is middle class and poor man's holiday destination numero uno and also many older ppl have too conservative stomachs for southern cousine

kill them
t. CIA

Let them go and red pill themselves

Is that your mom?
I wanna fuck the shit outta her.

source pls

A virgin would be salivating over a silly picture on the internet because he never got any pussy in real life.......kinda like you eh?

The best way to swallow the red pill is experience.

Let them enjoy the hot muslim shithole that is Spain.

Google image search.

>Google image search.

thx user, that really fucking helped.

Pic related was the result.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAP

pic definitely related to my boner

By posting moar of this semon demon cum drum!

>best guess for this image "girl"
kek

Portugal will end up getting most of Europe's summer tourism ina matter of years. Compared to last year, we're already experiencing a 50% increase in number of tourists, White French people for example don't feel like getting blown the fuck out by muslims so they stopped going to shitholes like Turkey.
We have a pretty based climate, low ammount of shitskins when compared to Spain, thus a very low crimerate, shit's cheap and everyone's always pretty happy.

>t. someone who had several summer jobs that made him interact with thousands of people from different Countries

thicc BBRRRAAAPP cuties for Presidents of Kekistan

>those are plums bud
Really? Those orange things on the table and in the bowl are plums?

>show them pics of croatia. its 5 times cheaper and 5 times more beautiful
t. Croatian department of tourist affairs.

Seems about right.
The photographer is David Dubnitskiy.

lmgtfy.com/?q=david dubnitskiy

>implying it isn't

What is the "red pilled" reason not to go to spain exactly? You can easily avoid the lobster brit expats

500px.com/david-foto

I'm not saying it isn't, but the way you said it, made it sound like a desperate tourism board trying to get their rates up.

You dont have nice beaches though

damn
i'd bend her right over that table and make sweet passionate love to her all afternoon

It makes like 15% of our gdp, we have to do our fair share to contribute to the country

hnnnnng

mama