BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING: Evergreen State College evacuated due to 'direct threat' amid racial tensions

>In response to a direct threat to campus safety, the college is closing immediately for the day,the college said

>The school has been the scene of racial tensions lately. Leftist students have alleged racism from administrators and demanded all white people leave the campus for a “non-racist day of absence.”

Other urls found in this thread:

kiro7.com/news/local/threat-closes-evergreen-state-college-amid-high-race-tensions/528732951
thenewstribune.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/matt-driscoll/article153694734.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I need more did negros lost their shit again ?

Send in the Spetznaz.

TIME TO GAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL NIGGERS
POST G FOR GAS

The threat is of actual legitimate education is going to begin and the protesters began evacuating into their safe spaces away fro threats to their mental well being like:
Homework
Thinking for themselves
Writing essays and supportive statements using actual facts as opposed to how people feel about something
Reading actual educational material
Having to perform in an academic environment

You know, basic High School shit...

well, i don't want to be the one who says "nigger", but srsly.. niggers

why can't blacks stop being niggers?

Well, i guess they got their day without white people on campus.

>demanded all white people leave the campus for a “non-racist day of absence.”

>>demanded all white people leave

>>>demanded

America YES!

Tacoma, WA, here. Got a friend/co-worker who is an ESC alum and says it's a bomb threat. Allegedly.

>kiro7.com/news/local/threat-closes-evergreen-state-college-amid-high-race-tensions/528732951
>In wake of race protests at Evergreen, one lawmaker proposes to make it private
>A Republican state lawmaker from Eastern Washington on Wednesday blasted recent protests alleging racism at The Evergreen State College, and said he wants the Legislature to privatize the school.
The KIRO article is pretty good and has a few videos

Good keep the doors closed forever

Defund evergreen write and call state representative Matt Manweller and tell him he support his proposal to defund evergreen and make it a private institution

Race war plz!

>There’s more to race protests at Evergreen than biology professor and viral videos
thenewstribune.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/matt-driscoll/article153694734.html

I think the comment section needs some redpills

Wanna give odds on that it was one of the students that called in the threat?

That's a sucker bet, user.

Sadly, that's the question that has to be, but cannot be, asked Hans.

i hope they send in riot police to beat those leftists

This. The sooner we deal with these animals, the better.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

What did your face look like before your mother was born?

There are great questions that have no answers and only exist to push you onto greater understandings and enlightenment. Such is your question, Hanz.

Holy shit. This is so pathetic.

RADICAL WHITE SUPREMACY NOW

True, but I'll take the W either way, user. I wonder how long it'll take before they figure out who made the threat, and how long after that they release the results.

Professor: hey guys isn't a day where White people are banned racist?

Black students: fire dat cracka! Institutional racism n sheeeit! I feel you are threatening my life! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
*Threatens to bomb campus*

>beat

Why can't water stop being wet?

Have you seen the videos that have come out from this place? The college president is a total cuck

The thought of leftards getting gunned down makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

god damn what a time that must've been to be alive.

Did he die?

Dead they're martyrs, things to rally around. Alive they're objects of ridicule and fools, examples of the lefts fuckery. Human life aside, killing them is stupid. Don't be an edgelord, user. Be smarter than that.

>t. child who still suckles on mommy's teats

get a job

Def one of the students, user. Probably a useless nigger who's going to blame whitey.

RACE WAR NOW

The sight of dead trannies, BLM and white traitors would be orgasmic.

friendly reminder that if you actually enjoy the suffering and or deaths of innocent human beings than you are irrefutably evil!

I thought she was a student but turns out she was a 14 year old leftist who went to go "protest" against a war that she was never expected to fight in, on a university campus with people 7 years older than her.

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

HAHAHAHHAAHHaHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

Murica is a fucking zoo

AHAHHAHAHAHHA

of fucking course he died

that smoke is his insides being cooked

>innocent
>than

But yes, gorefags and cruelfags are the ones that deserve gas.

eh... thanks for correcting my spelling I guess
im kinda getting shit at it since i haven't typed a real essay in years and only communicate with other people through Sup Forums

>animefaggot
>moralfaggot
>muh human beans
>human
>real
>not killing yourself

Diplomacy before intervention I think is the way to handle any situation.

>innocent
>humans
Pick none

easy to detect a stormnigger is when they get triggered by anime
works every time, example:
not that they're hard to detect

is it legal to ban people based on race? how does the institution plan on sidestepping this rather sticky issue of endorsing overt "systemic" racial discrimination?

I go to the college and this is absolutely retarded. We get to miss out on class today because of this bullshit.

well assuming you're white
does that mean you therefore enjoy the suffering of white men/women?
or children?

and all people are considered innocent until you know without a doubt that they did something wrong to someone else
but either way the very idea of taking pleasure from the suffering of another person or even an animal makes you evil

>why can't blacks stop being niggers?
Difficult question. I think the answer lies in the average nigger IQ being 85. They are just incapable of realizing that they are dumb. The fact that they don't succeed must therefore be the fault of someone else.

easy
>no one is gonna stop us because they're afraid of being called racist if they interfere with our "reparations"
>you can't be racist towards white people
>and officials will likely turn a blind eye because they don't want to exacerbate the situation

definitely going to happen the way you describe - but do you think there are grounds for a lawsuit? It's bound to happen sooner or later

>blacks
>human beings
Pick one

yeah there's absolutely legal grounds for a lawsuit but i doubt one would be filed

Yeah his weak behaviour only encourages the nigs further.
Although he may have been trying to avoid a riot when they were grilling him in that meeting.
The fact that these monkeys were close to rioting over this should tell people everything.
Dozens of people should already be expelled.

they are demonstrably human because they have human DNA
they're also demonstrably sentient and self aware even if you operate under the false assumption that they're part of a different race than you

and even if you still consider them less than human beings than you're still taking pleasure in the suffering of what you consider an animal
which is still evil
just face it.
you and everyone like you are evil

>you are irrefutably evil
i'm evil and you can't refute me?

>evil

Whoopsie! looks like you used a meaningless word in your sentence. Please re-structure your sentence so it doesn't include any non-arguments, thanks!

>being Homo sapiens is the only requirement for humanity
Get a load of this primitive savage

Please help me fight faggotry fellow Sup Forumsacks

Shitpost on fagbook with #ayjpride2017 to take back the land of the beautiful red leaf from the faggy lefties

We need:
>orcposts
>zyklon ben comics
>dank memes
>the usual Sup Forums chatter
>red pilling essays, preaches, and comments
>hard evidence against faggotry
>screencaps of raging sjw cunts

Spread the news
I'm talking to you lurking Sup Forumstard

words like evil and good have meaning user
the entirety of human civilization and culture place high importance in those words

but if you accept that you're evil that's fine with me
just as long as you're aware that you're evil

Please help me fight faggotry fellow Sup Forumsacks

Shitpost on fagbook with #ayjpride2017 to take back the land of the beautiful red leaf from the faggy lefties

We need:
>orcposts
>zyklon ben comics
>dank memes
>the usual Sup Forums chatter
>red pilling essays, preaches, and comments
>hard evidence against faggotry
>screencaps of raging sjw cunts

Spread the news
I'm talking to you lurking Sup Forumstards

I bet if somebody set up a Kickstarter, donations for legal fees would pour in immediately. It'd cause a hell of a shit storm. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody like Milo organized a lawsuit just to trigger normies. There's got to be some lawyer out there who'd take the case for the publicity alone.

i see you didn't read past the first sentence
i already further detailed my argument that saying even if they weren't evil than you're still taking pleasure in the suffering of a sentient humanoid
and even if you consider them less than humanoid and akin to animals then you're still taking pleasure in the suffering of an animal
do you take pleasure in the suffering of cats or dogs or horses?
if so then you're evil
if not than you're a stupid hypocrite and you're still evil!

even if they weren't human*

You right, despite some people deserve to be nuked

My dog is also sentient and self aware.

Chimps are also sentient and self aware and share 98% of our DNA.

Nature is fascist, suck it up cuck.

I always hate dealing with people who are still aware but are already dead.

Sure is shilly in here

GET READY FOR THE RACE WARS!

REMINDER this college situation is a psyop to be the first steps in starting a second civil war, fully manufactured and perpetrated by deep state brainwashed drones.

The niggers got be mad because there dick washers not we wuz kangs and shit.

dogs and chimpanzees being sentient and self aware isn't exactly an established scientific fact
more like a hypothesis

and i already mentioned that if you take pleasure in the suffering of animals than you're evil

i like fascism

Good odds it was one of the students because they couldn't get their way

You jigs(short for jigaboo) better think this through again. pic related

Again using those pesky words without any meaning or relevance in objective argumentation.

I'm beginning to think you are a bit under educated.

We all want a race war to clean out our own cultures of the degenerates. The people who are helpful and beneficial to society are going to stop being so civil among subcultures. You know what I mean. You know you feel rage watching people use their race and their religions as shields. You know you could find the bad ones, and conform them through force and subjugation, or death. No threat, the actual death. Let the rage take over. Its righteous and honest! If feelings will take over logic then our rage shall be a fine weapon. If the cops turn a blind eye, then we will use that as our chance. You know where you belong

and having similar DNA in no way makes an animal human
Chimpanzee DNA and human DNA are similar in structure but that doesn't make them the same thing
you know that cats "share" 90% "of" human DNA?
for pigs it's 88%

that doesn't mean we're even remotely related to them aside from being mammals

im not gonna argue with you about the validity of morality

and since you obviously care enough to respond about being called evil
than apparently those words hold a lot more weight with you than you let on

I agree. Hence my point. Niggers being x percentage DNA similar to us is irrelevant.

you severely misunderstand the stand "share 98% of human DNA"
that means that Chimpanzee DNA is similar in structure to human DNA
it does not mean they have human DNA
however black people do in fact share the exact same human DNA as you or I

understand the phrase*

>supertanks
>not swarms of tankettes supported by snipers and mass deployed smoke bombs

>nigger tries to steal copper wire
>gets electrocuted
you gotta admit there is some irony in it

At least warn us the video is NSFL.

Also, please don't use the n-word.

stop.

It's not even rage, it's just a matter of hygiene

>dogs and chimpanzees being sentient and self aware isn't exactly an established scientific fact
They both can pass the mirror test, which means they are sapient. Sapience is built upon sentience.

>niggers can't pass the mirror test until around age 6

>yo this mine now
>SHEEEIT

Is dat a Carden-Loyd?

>supertanks that would easily crush tankettes and their crews like sardines in a tin

It is.

thanks Peru, that must be your entire Army

We're talking about swift and total suppression of civic insurrection in urban environments, tank vs tank battles never factored into this at any point.

>sapience
i dont think that word means what you think it does
if anything sapience would be of higher value than just basic sentient
and though there's evidence for it it isn't established that dogs or monkey or even dolphins are sentient

>
>Have you seen the videos that have come out from this place? The college president is a total cuck
He shushes them and then immediately says he's sorry.

If you eat meat you are taking pleasure in the suffering and death innocent animals.

nope.
im taking sustenance in the protein of the muscle fiber of innocent animals
i don't enjoy the fact that they suffered or died for me to get the meat i need to live

and it has to be a direct relationship between the observance of suffering and pleasure
even most farmers and hunters don't enjoy killing animals they just do it because they have to/they make money for it

not a very good argument really

>non-racist ban of white people

Not Safe For Lurkers?

>job
waiting for UBI niqqa

>Evergreen State College evacuated due to 'direct threat' amid racial tensions
What exactly is happening right now?

>the day of action, where people of colour (200 out 4800 students and staff) didnt attend college
>this year the PoC suggested white people not attend instead
>suggested white people
>suggested