What's his deal anyway? Retard? Autist? Both?

What's his deal anyway? Retard? Autist? Both?

Tired of mommy's primping. What's your deal picking on a ten year old, faggot?

Kid just wants to play Call of Duty.

you are retarded, he is just a kid...

Leave Barron alone

Redpilled at too young an age.

His brain is fucked from the moment he realized he was conceived by a whore who married a cocaine addicted tycoon.

My brother is the same age and autistic. He acts the exact same.

it doesn't matter, Trump is just too much of a narcissist to admit that he made a "defective" child. he seems like a smart and cute kid anyway.

Apart from his pay, which is considerable, Trump demanded only one thing - an unaltered clone for himself. Curious isn't it?

You some kind of school yard bully?

this isn't a verified account so I'm not sure if it's real, but if it is apparently Barron Trump likes Youjo Senki.

Also his "problem" is that he's a 6'1" eleven year old so people except him to behave like a person who is 6'1" and not like an eleven year old and get confused when he acts like an eleven year old.

His deal is that hes better now than you will ever be.

legitimate autist imho.

>cocaine addicted tycoon
what?

He's 10.

He gets it from trump

holy shit he must be the tallest 11 year old in the world wtf
even high school students still haven't reached that height

hes a child and not a celeberty child...how fucking awkward would you have been on a global stage at age 11?

Everyone picked on Chelsea too, when she was 13 and living in the white house.

>implying autism is a defect
>denies that it is the next step in human evolution

this is what i was going to post

imagine being so retarded that you attack a 10 year old kid for being 10, as the media and anti trump people have been doing for months

He's a Mommy's Boy

We'll both of his parents are over 6 feet

He just loves his Mommy and his tendies, literally /ourboy/

Getting in the robot

Donald is 6'2

Barron is probably more like 5'11

10 year old?

Wtf he's not 6'1" you retard, he's 5'6", which is still very tall for an eleven year old.

He's our future president so stfu and neck yourself

Ohw god you could only imagine what that slavic goddess is doing to her favorite little man.

11 year old with most likely no real social experience

Affluenza.

fuck off, he is just a kid, a ginormous one at that which adds to youthful awkwardness, Any of you morons ever a gawky kid? If not than you were very very lucky

Probably a pretty cool kid for an 11 year old. He's probably got the NSA making a list of everyone who talks shit about him you, so when he's predidebtvsome day he can have their family members assassinated. I know I'd do that anyway.

YOU JUST KNOW

They're giving kids autism through vaccines so that they'll be too socially inept to breed or stand up for society though

Be joking please

I know the feeling. Things are so messed up

Let him be - delete the thread.

I was wrong to say he was 6'1" but this is a bit taller than 5'6" more importantly, do you think Tanya is his waifu or his role model?

>imagine your wife telling you that she doesn't want to live in the White House because it would interupt her special boy's "education"
>imagine being President of the United States while your wife blows your son in the golden tower your name is on
>imagine all of this while your associates, son in law and personal lawyer are under federal investigation

Do you think the dementia helps him forget?

he's being affected by fukushima radiation just like everyone else, a ton of kids do those hand ticks he does these days

How much pussy you think this nigga gets?

>shitposting on twitter at all hours of the night at 70 years of age

I think he is just insecure, he is very tall for his age and tall kids get called all sorts of names, he`s going through puberty, living a sheltered life because his dad is the President.

give the lanky twat a break.

this
a literal coddled retard

I agree but it's funny to see all of you Trump tards all over Trump's cock. So much so that you'll defend THIS kid but there was no outcry when those pictures of that dead refugee kid on the beach was being posted.

His deal is that you're all jealous of the mad appoint of pussy he's going to slay as he grows up.

The kid on the beach would have become a welfare parasite,
Barron will become president. Do you expect anyone to care about every dead future parasite?

There is outcry, you don't see the nigger hate threads every day? Those beasts are so desperate to invade Europe that they get their kids drown in sea while doing so. Disgusting. Shouldn't breed so much if you can't provide for your kids

Cocaine and/or some form of amphetamine for sure. No doubt in my mind

>Barron will become president
barron will become a drug addict with a short life span like most other coddled trust fund heirs

He's just a kid, fuck off

He's 10. There's no way he could have a normal childhood, even if Donald wasn't president.

It's funny that they latch on to Barron because he is 11 and hasn't shown himself to be a complete failure like Eric and Donald Jr.

Ha ha ... oh wait, this is actually wierd as shit.

>b-but he's just a kid

Doesn't invalidate a diagnosis of autism, it's actually easiest to detect at a younger age. Kids start showing signs at less than a year old, and any competent doctor can make a diagnosis in early childhood. He's 100% on the autism spectrum.

>you will never get to /ss/ in the Lincoln bedroom
>you will never get to /ss/ due to being grown

Life is suffering

Don't you think making fun of a 10 year old kind of pathetic.

welcome, newfag