Snow White Parody Slammed by Critics for ‘Fat Shaming’

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/animated-snow-white-parody-slammed-critics-fat-shaming-n767151

Other urls found in this thread:

writingexplained.org/was-vs-were-difference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who finds fat women attractive needs to be sterilised.

getting slammed for being fat was the only thing that got me to lose weight

Seems to suggest short men aren't attractive either

And unlike fatties, there's jack shit manlets can do about it.

Tess Holiday needs to succumb to Coronary Arterial Blockages and keep her fat opinions in her plus sized coffin; buried in a strongly reinforced grave...

The one on the left is prettier, though. Truth hurts

Good for you, it's yet to click for me yet. Maybe people just need to be more abusive towards me.

This is sarcasm by the way.

relevant

god forbid you don't want your kids to die young, alone, and suffer health problems throughout their lives. fat shaming is good parenting.

The dwarves wouldnt kidnap and drug some fat ass unless the plan was they all get a roll to fuck at the same time.

>This is sarcasm by the way.
Only in that sentence. The previous statements in your post are true, however, especially the fact that you need more abuse.

Kek, saved by the bantz. Bullying extended his life by decades.

Greatest friend

Maybe if you weren't such a fucking fat piece of shit, people wouldn't be abusive to you, lard ass.

yeah fatness is their own fault, being ugly isn't

Fat people need to be "shamed". It's for their own good.

Why should I contribute to their fast track to the graveyard?

Fat people are absolutely disgusting tbqh

fpbp

Maybe you need to stop being a fat piece of shit and start to realize that it's not healthy nor should it be accepted

eeeeehhh.. It kind of depends. There is always something you can do. I remember seeing an 'OP is ugly girl' post and was not overly surprised to find that a lot of the comments were sympathetic ranging to 'I'd hit it'
I remember thinking she's a nose job and a little effort away from being a decent 7/10. If she bakes like a champ, cleans house and adds feminine clothes to her wardrobe I'd wife her even without the nose job.
It's very, very hard for people with redeeming qualities to be 'too ugly' barring severe deformity.

fuck I might actually like that crap

I'm with you user. I'd rather have an ugly wife who I can trust and knows how to keep the house nice than some bimbo whore who would cheat on me the moment it seems more fun to do so.

Why is it okay to tell young kids being fat = healthy?

does anyone do this?

The dumb bitch in the pic does

This is a Korean film but white people will probably be blamed for it.

Have self control and lower your weight and no one will call you fat you fat fuck

well, saying fat = beautiful is also problematic but it's not the exact same thing.

Tess Holiday spews health at every size bs. Not in that specific tweet but in general

Fat is ugly. Fat women should be sold into slavery and forced to live on celery until they're not fat. A fat womanis a useless organism except for using her blubber for heating oil. Fuck fat people.

Maybe you should stop being a fat piece of lard

oh, sorry, didn't know that

No that should not be acceptable in any way. Things as important as health cannot accept false claims.

f+spbp

What would influence you in a way that made you more serious about controlling your calorie intake?
If you have relatives, you won't be there for them if you die from a heart complication.
If you have children, you're less likely to live long enough to see their children, and they'll probably imitate your eating habits when given the opportunity.
If you have a wife who's not fat, you'll both hit 50 and you'll get the embarrass the shit out of her whenever you drop something and she has to bend over to pick it up for you.
If you have none of that, you'll still die without another soul seeing the person who's buried under those rolls. Your actual face, unobscured by wobbling jowls and chins, won't even be seen by people who fucking like you.

What does it take to convince you to lose weight, man? No one's perfect, but holy shit! Be imperfect with a shred of dignity.

Being fat is ugly, and if you are fat you deserve to be shamed for your lack of self respect and willpower. You being a useless lardass wastes billions of taxpayer dollars a year

fat one is ugly tho what's the issue ?

I don't know if i'm fat or overweight, the way you guys describe how fat people do things or how fat people have sex doesn't sound relatable. I don't look like the fat girl in the picture but I don't look like the skinny one either. The thing is that my BMI says obese which confuses me because I don't look obese.

BMI obviously isn't a good metric for people who have muscle mass.
You might just be really stocky, or you might need to slow down a bit on the doughnuts.

That doesn't always work, but suicide is preferable to being a useless fat fuck.

I've been the same weight for a few years now, I haven't gained or lost anything. I'm planning to start losing weight but I don't know if I'm ready for a life style change.

You have to be pretty damn swole for BMI to be inaccurate and someone who says they don't know if they are fat or overweight definitely isn't one of those people

>I'm planning to start losing weight but I don't know if I'm ready for a life style change.
Just ease into it.
It's easier when you're with someone who can "admire" your efforts.
A lot of people training for marathons try to bulk up a bit. I've known guys who were considered "obese" at those times without it really being or looking that way.

Go on a water diet. 3 days on, 2 days off, until you're not a fatass anymore. It's not even hard, in fact, it requires less effort; it takes more effort to get/make food than it does to just drink a lot of water.

>fat fetish model crying about normal beauty standards

The dumb bitch has zero self awareness.

When the first post is also the best post

LOLOLOLOL fuck I'm buying me some rope and following Chris Cornell and Michale Hutchins because this world is fucked. there no putting the toothpaste back in the tube. Retarded cunts like this are among us.

Miss Tess "You can find 10 families of African if you cut my arms and roast them" Holliday

EAT LESS you disgusting fuck

with love from user

obesity starts pretty quickly. The BMI categories are traditional ones and the intermediate brackets aren't all that wide

>Underweight = Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
>Overweight = 25–29.9
>Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

You're probably just over "Obesity". You can lower your "equilibrium" (not gaining, not losing) by reducing caloric consumption a little, and higher it by increasing it.
The easiest way to lower the calories a bit is probably reducing sugar where not needed, fat where not needed, soda where not needed, snacks where not needed. Nothing needs to be extreme, every small change should change the base weight a bit.

>that child
Submit to the biomass, and your suffering will end

How can you choose cold metal, over the splendor of flesh?

Now that's a god damn friend.

Why they heck did the fat one shrink?

Shouldn't that be WERE?

"What if Snow White were no longer beautiful?"

I'm kind of a grammar Nazi, I admit it.

brb, imagining women respecting me as a fat piece of shit

Both are common in everyday language, but yeah.
writingexplained.org/was-vs-were-difference

Not the worst mistake someone could make.

this cunts twitter is LITERALLY cancer. My brain tumour just grew 3 centimetres. Thank fuck I'm dying. Carry on my wayward sons. Cheers

notice she only takes a cleavage shot and not a full body shot exposing her gunt. She maybe wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't a twitter virtue signalling fat apologizing stupid shithead.

No one is ever truly going to love you and you will die alone.

>be fat
>try to go to the gym to work out
>the cardio machines make me sweat and run out of breath really fast
>wipe down the machine and sit down to catch my breath
>keep doing this every little while
>hit the showers
>couple of bitchy little teenagers point at me and whisper to each other
>decide to just drive home in my gym clothes because i can't even undress in front of them
>never return

People who think insulting fat people motivates them to lose weight really don't understand being fat.

You never fat shame people who actually are working out.

Just run in place while watching TV at home then, you fat sad failure.
>needing a gym to lose weight
You don't even need exercise- STOP SHOVING SHIT IN YOUR FAT FUCKING FACE

aka all niggers

fbpb

Go run you fat nigger

fpbp

This.
It really is just biological sound natural selection.

Fat fucks

This.
Gotta praise them like praising your little brother for taking the initiative to work in a shitty wageslave job.

>working out
>the same as spending one minute on an eliptical, five minutes panting and sweating on a bench, snarfing down an (((energy))) bar, then crawling back onto the machine for another "arduous" minute
mmmmm

That guys quality of life probably skyrocketed after losing so much weight. Best friend ever

It's fucked how how much thicc posting has skewed my perception... I actually look at that fat girl and imagine that she could be hot with her clothes off

if you keep training, they win. You are a winner leaf.

They gotta start somewhere.

That arm is probably wider than my waste,fucking disgusting

Thanks Poland. I have actually been thinking of getting a personal trainer because that would help me feel less awkward.

Finally a Brit that says something intelligent

Bulking up actually further fucks their metabolism- if a lifelong lardo starts exercising instead of dieting, they're more likely to put their heart health at risk and gain more weight.
They should introduce exercise into their life after beginning to lose weight through carb counting.

>Anyone who finds fat women attractive needs to be sterilised.
Fat women self-sterilize. It's called polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). G-d is trying to tell them to slim the fuck down.

Men commit suicide, women get fat.

that's genuine love right there.
Giving someone you care about the actual truth.

Got any sources for that?

It's a lot easier to work out than it is to change your diet.

What's with the dwarves having Spurdo faces?

:DDD

they look like monkeys or teletubbies

All fat people should desu

You not only solved the fatty problem but the nigger one too. Top notch post.

Can you imagine how beta that "man" had to be to have sex with her is there a term Zeta

Fpbp

it's not like losing weight is hard. stop drinking alcohol and soda, eat less, eat properly and hit the gym you lazy fuck.

I bet that's the point of the movie lmfao

This

Weight loss does not require going to the gym retard
Stop eating so much

I have underactive thyroid you shit.

Hey faggot, lose some weight, you're killing your mother wallet with all of those hot pockets you lardass failure.

Spread pic related like wildfire, this will shut fat fucks up

>I thought snow white was hot.

What?

her arm is fat as fuck but her face is not too fat, what the fuck

Kek the girl on the right looks exactly like my friend's mom

Fuck you, limey bong. If she ain't 180 she ain't my lady.
>t. Southern burger

"what if snow white was no longer beautiful"
But that's a major plot point of the story!