On behalf of our retarded country, we're sorry rest of the world

This is a sad day for America and the globe. Our leaders are an absolute embarrassment. But rest assured, rejoining the Paris climate agreement will be a campaign pledge for the forces of sanity in 2018 and 2020.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg
youtu.be/47bNzLj5E_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EAT SHIT LIB BITCH

>pulled out of something that was non-binding

Who gives a shit?

shhhh
ill

>2018 and 2020.

by then you have lost the monopoly in the market of renewable energy to China.

gg

Oh yeah now we've lost the worlds respect and it didn't happen decades ago in Vietnam.

Trump is going to bring the rest of the world closer. Europe, China, Africa, etc will all work together while America gets left behind.

No one cares. Just die.

This

Thank you brother

Deal with it, faggot.

>Europe, China, Africa, etc will all work together

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fpbp

Also checked

Listening to Trump pull us out right now. Getting cozy as the liberal butt hurt starts rolling in. It's going to be a good day.

(you)

Also fuck off white knight lib trash

>Giving lead in green tech to China

>America
>Number one

Let's fuck up the planet. But that's ok because librul tears! haha libtards! Now excuse me, I think I have to go OD on some opioids.

>Africa
Leaf again.

You fucking twats. I can already imagine the clouds of pollution coming from your fucking country *weeeze!!* oh god my asthma is already starting!

fuck off you retard

Don't apologized for us. We didn't say sorry for nuking nippon, because it was the right thing to do.

You're a cuck.

i'm sorry too

i dont see another way out of this, canada is going to have to annex the US

we have the capability, we have nuckes

i'm sorry its come to this

kys

>fuck up the planet
stopping immigration from the third world would probably be more environmental than whatever was in the accords

I hate my country every day for not joining with Germany to defeat the Soviet Union and eventually America.

Whinnying liberal. Why don't you cry yourself to sleep faggot. I work my ass off and I'll be dammed if I have to change my lifestyle for some faggots in Paris. I'll burn gasoline till I die and I want to spend the least amount of money on energy. I want to live a good lifestyle while not giving a fuck about some energy tax or whatever the fuck it is. Cheap coal, cheap oil, and cheap natural gas faggot.

Switzerland, I thought you were supposed to be good at economics. How will lower energy prices make America less competitive? How especially will green energy be "monopolized" by China - they're going to buy all our wind? They're going to invent some brilliant new technology? Subsidizing an industry doesn't spur innovation - quite the opposite, it allows inefficiencies to persist.

That's pretty edgy

>I work my ass off and I'll be dammed if I have to change my lifestyle for some faggots in Paris. I'll burn gasoline till I die and I want to spend the least amount of money on energy. I want to live a good lifestyle while not giving a fuck about some energy tax or whatever the fuck it is. Cheap coal, cheap oil, and cheap natural gas faggot.

The world has no place for egoistical individuals like you, who don't care about the future of our planet :^)

US basically just handed China a giant fucking win. US hegemony just took a huge blow.

Cry more, makes me horny

>fuck up the planet
We're far from the only ones. I'd rather sacrifice the environment than my ability to retire at a halfway decent age. Raping the environment started through selfish people wanting muh gibs, is it so wrong I want the same financial freedoms awarded to everyone else post industrialization?

no one listen to this traitor
we freedom now
everyone else is finally going to see the real America

Based bong we won't leave you on the battlefeild

Nope. This is part of Trump telling the rest of the world that the middle-class White people that remain are done funding and feeding the rest of the world.

The Paris Agreement is shit. When the UNEP calls it a toothless piece of crap with no hope of ever meeting its targets, you should know it's garbage.

You're assuming there will even be a Paris in 2018 or 2020.

that's a good thing. The US spreads multiculturalism and gay love everywhere, breaking that hegemony is a good thing

fuck you

We've been aware of the damage we've been doing to the environment for hundreds of years. Not just oil but over traping the beaver, over farming, fishing, mining, ect. Why do you expect is to make sacrifices when nobody else will?

Fuck off hypocrites.

Oh no, whatever will we do.

Middle-class whites are increasingly joining the ranks of the underclass. They are human vermin on par with your average ghetto negro.

No. China will be obliged to meet its promises while the United States is not. Not that any state was ever going to do that, since there was no real obligation to do so. It is just virtue signaling at the National level.

This is now a god emperor thread

I loved the bit where he changed the subject to the tax bill.

>Hey! I'm literally killing the world !
>But you might get a few more bucks in your paycheck!
>Go America !

I represent the people of pittsburgh - not THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Fucking moron.

im happy he did it. having Trump in office is like finally having a grownup running the household. before it was just libshits spending daddys credit card with zero oversight, now an adult takes the reigns and starts to get shit done and it feels excellent

What are you talking about, this is great! The left is crapping their pants in Europe.

I have a 5" turboback with no cats. Get fucked.

China burns more coal than you could imagine faggot.

You sound like Obama.

Get out of my country!

>How especially will green energy be "monopolized" by China

The fight against global warming is a task for the world community. China with its future leading role in reducing CO2 emissions, will be a prime example in inventing structures for green energy, since the US won't need it, because you guys want coal now as it seems.

>How will lower energy prices make America less competitive?

The other countries will isolate the US, because it doesnt take responsibility in reducing CO2 emissions as one of the main polluter besides China and Poo Loo Land.

>they're going to buy all our wind?

I talk about international and geopolitical economic power shifts. It is just like the Syrian World War. Countries that engage in tasks the world community has to solve, take a leading role and widen their influence.

>They're going to invent some brilliant new technology?

They better do, even if they don't. Their sheer commitment will btfo the US.

>rejoining the Paris climate agreement

you know it's bullshit because they call oil a fossil fuel

the term fossil fuel is a psyop scam designed to raise the price of oil by projecting limited availability

I actually think your president does a great job. You should be proud.

>China wins because the US no longer has to meet emission quotas which will help keep jobs from being outsourced to China.
People don't seem to realize that strictly enforcing pollution standards will just move those kinds of jobs to places that don't have pollution standards. Tariffs are needed to counteract that effect or else the standards will actually have a negative impact on climate due to shipping

This. Macron, Merkel, and Trudeau are the new leaders of the free world. It was inevitable anyway, Trump is just accelerating the process.

fuck off with this bait

>HURRDURR Sup Forums IS MOSTLY RIGHT WING IT'LL BE REALLY IRONIC IF I MAKE A THREAD PRETENDING TO BE SOME LEFTWING FAGGOT THAT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE GOSH I SURE AM CLEVER

Kill yourself.

Yes, it is wrong. Because you won't get to that halfway decent age. You will be dead. That's what climate change encourages. Your death.

>rejoining the Paris climate agreement will be a campaign pledge for the forces of sanity in 2018 and 2020.

Enjoy losing again.

I'd fuck that fattie on the back tbqh. Bet she sucks a mean dick.

Op is a fucking faggot

FPBP
CHECKED

>Fucking moron.
Cry moar

lol try to get anything done without a military.

I'm not sorry. Fuck you and everyone else.

That is why they want to take a leading role in reducing their pollution. Why do we talk about China if they wouldn't pollute the environment?
Don't you read, child?

They do emission, they want be good, US no good. Is that understandable?

youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg

Fuck off. Its the future generations responsibility to sort climate change out. Not ours.

Only if you're not white.

Too bad you don't have the nuts! HAHAHAHAHAHA

China under-reports their coal burning and emissions already, you mong.
Who cares what they say when they lie and their actions prove it?

Daily reminder that the Paris agreement will do nothing but cost trillions.

youtu.be/47bNzLj5E_Q

Well I'm here bitch. What the fuck are you Gona do about it motherfucker? Suck my dick little biatch. Burning diesel and throwing cigarette butts out the window. Blasting country music while I roll coal on you whinny protesting virgins.

kill yourself shill rat

>China and India get paid to INCREASE pollution.
>Europeans mad that USA won't cooperate
man you guys are cucked beyond belief, Im so glad that finally we stopped being cucks, 8 years of Obama was too much.

>This is a sad day for America and the globe.

Bullshit. You don't need to be part of any feelgood accord to implement clean energy use at your own pace.

Even a full reverse of our carbon emotions won't stop climate change. Our best models say that we'll still experience rising temperatures, with that full carbon reverse, for close to 100 years. By your logic everyone dies anyway you want to go. I'll die retired, not working until death, thank you.

That´s what your daddy thought too, cant you just fucking take responsibility

Or if you breathe air. Because if you do breathe air, you will die. That's what climate change encourages. Your death.

faggot.

This guy is terrifying - he believes that "productivity" is the only important thing.

That basically means opening the floodgates of massive environmental damage.

Merkel is building an EU army.

>w-we're the proletariat too guys

I didn't vote for the orange moron.

>isolate the US
We cannot be contained bud. The rest of the world literally doesn't matter and it's going to matter even less with this tax plan leeching your wealth.

You don't speak for me. Fuck off to Venezuela.

Have you actually read anything about the Paris Agreement? The only good thing about it was setting aside cash for the practical impact of rising sea levels... But it was $425 million. That's absolutely nothing. A drop in the bucket. The only pragmatic answer to the idea of climate change was pocket change.

this nigger doesn't speak for all of us
get fucked rest of the world
this is survival of the fittest

you guys are so fucking retarded. kill yourselves and stop wasting oxygen.

Go cry about the environment faggot. Your country started the industrial revolution and you can never fix the environment. It has passed the point of no return a long time ago.

The real story - The Paris Climate Accord ensured America ran a trade deficit. A US trade deficit Is required to prop up the dollar which is the debt based world trade currency. Trump is accelerating the crash and he will not bail the banks out, he is renowned for not paying back his debts to banks and turning the tables on them, just ask Deutsch Bank.

>We cannot be contained bud

So I thought, but I guess there's always a first time. Just like people didn't think it was possible that Trump could get elected, you can be isolated.

You don't represent America, you faggot cuck bitch

Don't speak for me or my wife's son ever again.

He should start writing a new agreement immediately. We need to start investing in new forms of energy (like nuclear) NOW. It doesn't matter if you believe in global warming or not.

It's also not just about the US. It's about the world. Trump is too focused on the US. He should also focus on humanity and it's future.

Eat shit.

>I represent the people of pittsburgh - not THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Fuck Off. I'm in Pittsburgh and it's about goddamn time someone noticed us.

he's a bit like Kim Jong Un and i think we just treat both the same. Let them make promises they can't keep.
And just wait until he's gone in 2020 or until that impeachment

>Globalism
Fuck off to Reddit faggot

sorry m8 we can't let this one slide, you didn't stop this dumb cunt, goodbye USA